I had an idea for an MA weapon that will let us use Special Arrows and still allow us to use or MA Specials without all the equip/de-equip nonsense of using crossbows. First off I'de like to state the entire reason I ever used a Bow was to be able to pull from a decent distance. I equiped the bow Special Arrowed the mob and de-equiped and went after it with Brawl/Specials.

This could be made much simpler on us MAs by including a MA only Mini Bow (ie Wrist Crossbow) that does not shoot normal arrows, but only allows us to use our Special Arrows. It would have to read as unarmed so we could still use or MA Specials. This would help enormously in allowing MAs to pull while soloing or even for a team. If this is to work tho is has to have a decent range say 25 meters or so it outranges our taunt programs (how we usualy try to pull)

Anyway just something to consider. You could always balance it out buy not allowing bracers or gloves to be worn while weilding, and certainly no MA weapons could be used with it.