Thread: best gun in pvp?

best gun in pvp?

I just want opinions,

break it down into Q1-100 best guns and Q100-200 best guns

I am trying something else beside beam and vektor this time round.

I dont care in the LEAST about pvm damage, just pvp.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

This is sort of a bad time to be asking this question, since the LLTS change is going to drastically affect this list.

With that, I'll leave the weapon recommendations to the more experienced PvPers.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

yeah depends on your critting ability. I would say the best overall pvp setup is an Ithica with a 15% scope TTS and Mop Running. you dont have a huge alpha but you lay out so many crits and 40% health aimed shots that its just silly.

ok, let me amend this question, firstly lets break it into two catagories

levels 1-100
    levels 101-200

then lets assume 8% max on a scope
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Levels 1-100:
    Soldier: Div9, x3(there is a very good level 74 RK1 pvp agent who uses the x3. it does not conflict with implants, as assault rifle does.)
    Fixer: Sol chironis/kerans, gamma ejectors for a short bit, dualing them is a viable option as well.
    Agent: ithaca, X-3 Rifle, Gripo-COM AKR (only goes up to ql 50 though)
    Enforcer: Without a doubt, a beam.
    MA: Regular fists.
    Nano casting profs: Ithaca i guess...seen some use MCS too though..
    Adventurer: Fire executioners, Freedom arms, BBI pistols.

Levels 101-200
    Soldier: River6, Nova (if those two will do any good with 8% scopes...) IEC flashpoint rifle, and in the future whenever it gets added, the Norphex II.
    Fixer: MCS, CHS, Manex (once the init is fixed)
    Agent: Ithaca, X-3 rifle
    Enforcer: 1hb sticks, beam, IEC flashpoint
    MA: River6, claw, fists, crossbow
    Nano casting profs: Ithaca, river6(would need buffs), CHS, possibly the manex, IEC flashpoint
    Adventurer: Fire executioners.

Once again as someone stated above the llts nerf will change a lot. So i may be wrong on some of these.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Arrow Hellspinner

The hellspinner cannon that can be used at level 71 looks real nice on paper for a 71-74 soldier. Min dmg on that is great. Rad AC even better.

It also looks nice
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Edge of Tarasque
    Rawkster - 200 Agent
    Thorian - 200 Trader

level 1 MA with a ql 200 Ritual Knife
    TOMTEMOR

There's a new weapon on the streets for soljas (lets hope it makes it past the downtime FC just made for us to "add more weapons to bosses" like the Martins did (taken out of the game because it was too powerfull *cough cough BS* - the weapon actually dropped was even nerfed before it was dropped (prematurely)).

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest
    Levels 1-100:
    Soldier: Div9, x3(there is a very good level 74 RK1 pvp agent who uses the x3. it does not conflict with implants, as assault rifle does.)
    Fixer: Sol chironis/kerans, gamma ejectors for a short bit, dualing them is a viable option as well.
    Agent: ithaca, X-3 Rifle, Gripo-COM AKR (only goes up to ql 50 though)
    Enforcer: Without a doubt, a beam.
    MA: Regular fists.
    Nano casting profs: Ithaca i guess...seen some use MCS too though..
    Adventurer: Fire executioners, Freedom arms, BBI pistols.

Levels 101-200
    Soldier: River6, Nova (if those two will do any good with 8% scopes...) IEC flashpoint rifle, and in the future whenever it gets added, the Norphex II.
    Fixer: MCS, CHS, Manex (once the init is fixed)
    Agent: Ithaca, X-3 rifle
    Enforcer: 1hb sticks, beam, IEC flashpoint
    MA: River6, claw, fists, crossbow
    Nano casting profs: Ithaca, river6(would need buffs), CHS, possibly the manex, IEC flashpoint
    Adventurer: Fire executioners.

Once again as someone stated above the llts nerf will change a lot. So i may be wrong on some of these.

adventurer level 41-70 - custom desert reets

Originally posted by kokk
    There's a new weapon on the streets for soljas (lets hope it makes it past the downtime FC just made for us to "add more weapons to bosses" like the Martins did (taken out of the game because it was too powerfull *cough cough BS* - the weapon actually dropped was even nerfed before it was dropped (prematurely)).
    I'm not sure they took it out because it was too powerful...They said 'unbalanced' and from what I heard from soldiers with it, it wasn't very good, and the few I know that have it are still using CHS...
    Yagyu for life