Thread: Where's the RP about scopenerf?

Where's the RP about scopenerf?

I really have to laugh at the way FC suddenly alters the items I currently have on my character. It takes away the feeling of RP completely, simply reminding me that this is a game and u are not allowed to create a character based on the items u know are out there.

I know how it feels not having a ELLTS and I understand how frustrating it can be. I dont have dragon armour or any taraloot for that matter but I dont want tara nerfed just because of that??

Anyway.. if FC is nerfing the scopes then we should get some IP-reset-points, because if I dont like how the old scopes turns out after the nerf then I would like to atleast remove my un-needed WS, EE and SHOTGUN skill. This is because I base my character on the items I know is out there and I spend my IP having the things I know I want to use one day in mind. When FC "removes"
    an item I have worked very hard to get and it changes my character in a drastic way in a VERY non-RP fashion then I would like to make my character the way I would have without the ELLTS.

FC u cant keep doing this! Last time u nerfed something it was My traders heals so I had to swap around IP with IP reset. A bug happened and I wasted ALOT of IP-reset-points because of it. YOU would not give my IP's back even tho u SAID u knew about that bug. So here I am.. I got NO IP points left and u nerf AGAIN.. now I want to change my character again in a VERY non-RP fashion but I guess u WONT LET ME EH?

Wrangeline RK1 Trader FFS!

Weapons Manufacturing Firm announces Defective Component

------------------------------

The Omni Herald
    11:31 October 2, 29476 RST

Omni-1 (TOH) - Weapons manufacturer Intelliwipe (ICCDX:INTW), makers of the popular Extreme Low Light Targeting Scope, today announced that a component used in the scope has been found to be defective.

"Now that the scope has been out in the field for about a year, we're starting to get reports back that part of the targeting system is defective," said Intelliwipe spokesperson Devin Shelling. "As a result, customers are experiencing a loss of accuracy." According to Intelliwipe R&D, commercial scopes may begin deteriorating in a few weeks.

When asked if customers would be reimbursed for the faulty scopes, Mr. Shelling replied, "Intelliwipe regrets that we cannot reimburse customers for the price they may have paid for the scope. We currently don't have a way to fix the defective component, our R&D division has gone back to the drawing board on that one. However, we are coming up with a plan to allow customers to bring their scopes back to Intelliwipe to be retrofitted with some improved features, as a sort of compensation."

Intelliwipe was criticized earlier this year when it discontinued it's popular "Extreme" line of scopes and replaced them with the less-effective "Vision Enhancer" version.

ICCDX reports that Intelliwipe stocks are down 1215.75 points, or 20%, at 4663.13.
    Last edited by Drusillus; Oct 2nd, 2002 at 19:07:37.
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Level 143 Omni-Tek Chief Engineer

Curator of the Rubi-Ka Encyclopaedia of Armor

You know, that's the sort of post we need to see people like CZ making....

Kudo's for the great ingame post!
    Deagnor 204 Solitus Fixer (Omni) Director of R.U.R.
    ---*** Other RuRians ***---
    83 Opti Pistol Advent Motafrancis | Ovnor 161 Solitus Engineer
    117 Nanomage NT Knightweaver | DiceSlice 83 Opti 1HE Advent
    145 NanoMage MP Miner49 | Mohelunz 69 Solitus Doc
    141 Atrox Enf Cluedozer | Icewrench 63 Opti Fixer
    Icelo 57 Opti Keeper
    Sig updated Sept 2, 2008