Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - September 4th, 2009 - Dragoncon

to short; didn't read

Is there picture of this real life halloween bikini? (if it was a man or neut that used it, keep them to yourself!)
    R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

Hai guys
    Last edited by juicyfruitloot; Sep 5th, 2009 at 13:22:17.
    Have a listen to my latest musical abomination.

Fixers run while engi's Build
    Soldiers gun near crats coffee, spilled

Quote Originally Posted by juicyfruitloot View Post
    Hai guys
    Hai Juicy
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by No4Sniper View Post
    real life halloween bikini eh? pics or didn't happen.
    Oh there are pics alright
    When a man can pretend to be someone he's not... to get something he doesn't necessarily deserve. Sometimes, all you need is a lab coat.

Bump for changing the way BS works

I'm not a pvper but I am trying to get some ofab armour and it seems very difficult to earn vps unless you have all day. I was online for an hour and a half the other night, and in the queue the whole time without a single proper game. There were 25 in the clan queue and 5 in the omni. I managed to get in there one time, only to have to leave after a few minutes due to 'not enough combatants'.

If it was mixed, or if you reduced the minimum number of people each side, or forced neutrals to join the side which had fewer people then it would probably have been going that whole time and everyone would be happy. It might also make the other battlestations run too.

Whenever we are doing really well in BS someone starts yelling not to cap everything or all the other side will leave because they didn't get enough points and then everyone will be standing around again - that's not a good way to play a game, when you have to hold back on winning!

We have mixed teams for hecks etc. so I don't think it'd be that much of a problem to have mixed teams for BS too.

Bikini pics or GTFO!

err.. waiting for the movies.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Quote Originally Posted by XenonDe View Post
    Bikini pics or GTFO!
    If I can locate my camera, they'll be up on the GSP forums later on today...
    When a man can pretend to be someone he's not... to get something he doesn't necessarily deserve. Sometimes, all you need is a lab coat.

Quote Originally Posted by blix01 View Post
    Wow. so what's the point in the holding the panel? or even attending Dragoncon for that matter?
    to get drunk and belligerent ofc
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by klinical View Post
    If I can locate my camera, they'll be up on the GSP forums later on today...
    To stay in the gtfo, pics or it didn't happen theme:

Good sir, you rock.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Funcom employee

Kintaii and myself
    Hrmpf, those guys get to have all the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Macrosun View Post
    Hrmpf, those guys get to have all the fun.
    What? You didnt get invited?!
    Meep.

video of Means's Speeches... i mean... the Q&A session will prolly be available soon as i can get the video to FC

was taken with my lil camcorder, since we didnt have time to get the professional camera setup (omg that camera had a ton of buttons!).

oh.. and the chick with the halloween bikini... omg. it was a bikini top with the lil pumpkin smily faces, and then the "good stocking of the north", along with those multi-colored butterfly wings.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    oh.. and the chick with the halloween bikini... omg. it was a bikini top with the lil pumpkin smily faces, and then the "good stocking of the north", along with those multi-colored butterfly wings.
    now I need to see it!
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

video of Means's Speeches... i mean... the Q&A session will prolly be available soon as i can get the video to FC
    Any chance you can get that to where I can download it bc I got there late due to the fact that the Atlanta police didn't like the speeds I was traveling? They just don't understand the importance of DragonCon
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingengi View Post
    Any chance you can get that to where I can download it bc I got there late due to the fact that the Atlanta police didn't like the speeds I was traveling? They just don't understand the importance of DragonCon
    i almost missed it myself cause 85 became a stand-still what would have been minutes away from my exit. 4 lane parking lot for 20 minutes wasnt the most fun i've ever had.

course, due to my own mad driving skillz... i got to my hotel, checked in, then got to the ao q&a room just minutes before they were going to start.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

was taken with my lil camcorder, since we didnt have time to get the professional camera setup (omg that camera had a ton of buttons!).

you could upload to google video, perhaps. dont think there is a size limit with google video, like there is with youtube
    Have a listen to my latest musical abomination.

Fixers run while engi's Build
    Soldiers gun near crats coffee, spilled

karl, gundar, terje, odd harry, svein, stig, stein ove, cato, reidar, per øyvin, henrik, alex andre, endre, tommy, sigur, peter, robert, kennet, kenneth, kristian, jhon, tante, mormor, søster, bestemor, farfar, kusine, fetter, svigermor, nabo, utlending, invadrar, butikk, vinmonopol, apotek, kino, trapper, veier, skilt, fartsdomber, naboer, katter, hunder, sauer, bønder OG deg og meg!!!!!!

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸ tradalotrox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tysken View Post
    get us some new players now Means we need em
    Aye bump for this.

Once the engine is done FC should try get some new players in the game. Definitely think it will appeal to more people with the new updated look.

FC apparently peaked at 60,000 players back in 2002 and has steadied to ~10,000 players in 2008 if you go by this chart. WTB more ppl in AO!!
    Tiger Claw | Critical Mass
    Atroxical 220.30!69
    Nanrade0.,..219.,.27''''-.-

With the exception of the significant distraction of one of our players showing up in a real life halloween bikini in the middle of my introduction...
    pics or it didn't happen

Quote Originally Posted by Armadyll1 View Post
    pics or it didn't happen
    i agree!
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast