Thread: Nerf...

Nerf...

Im in this talk way too late.. i know that.

But this is just too much my Norweigan friends..

First of making a promise to have an object to stay in the game, and then Nerf it later should be out of the Question NO MATTER WHAT!

In our Guild (MoK) ppl have used so much gametime and effort in getting these things that you wont even believe it.. Im (i see now) lucky to only have a LLTS +7.

Have you ever thought of what would happen to a RL company if they did something like this to their costumers/partners?

you might be voted as the best MMMMPORGPH or what ever... but i dont think that award would have been given if they had known, that if ya play this game for a loooong time, and find the goodies in it... youll be nerfed down. How do you expect me to use gametime in getting a goodie like for ex. the Blood bat... When i already now have the feeling that i might be TOO good for ya.. and then see it Nerfed later? Is it alowed at all to BE Neophyte in ths game????

Drop the "in stone idea/står skrevet i fjeldene?" and dont change a good D*** thing! Set the rules .. and let us play the game...

Combat
    General of MoK

Agree! don´t change the rules every single patch!
    moon meeh

Please join us in the new thread. That makes it a lot easier for me to gather the feedback for the designers.

Thank you.