Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Exciting Changes in the Community Team!

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    Haha, nerds fighting over a comic strip.
    Made me think of this: http://www.xkcd.com/747/

Famine is still around. Chances are that it is not the same one.
    There would need to be a lot of incentive to brush such a debarcle under the carpet, nepotism, large share holder, only one with the password to the servers, etc
    Anarrina is just doing her job. Way nicer in IRC.|| High aptitudes in some things != social skills.
    "Don't debate with a troll. They are impervious and will bring you down to their level; in height range to beat you with their thick little skulls."
    Audible taste of Africa.
    One string.| How to bring a sense of accomplishment back. "Fr00bs play AO; sl00bs work it."
    Why so serious?
    Stick What? You mean there are not enough PvP-ers ... to get the BS running? ... how come ...
    Aeliniyah : Where exactly? ... it requires only 6+6 people to start a round of BS, yet they never run ...

congratz on your promotion famine!!! <3
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Famine, or someone claiming to be "Famine (Funcom)" posted in the comments of that comic.

Here is the AO forums thread discussing it.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    Famine, or someone claiming to be "Famine (Funcom)" posted in the comments of that comic.

Here is the AO forums thread discussing it.
    So? That doesn't mean it was referring to him as you suggest and seem to insist. Hell, for all we know "Famine (Funcom)" could be you. But I guess it's on the Internet somewhere so it must be true.

Then that web comic isn't new and I'm pretty sure predates AoC which is where most outside of AO would have heard of FC and seen names these days. The power tripping GMs in it are also old news and some names may have been referenced before that one. There's really no reason to insist that they are referring to Famine from FC in that comic. It's amusing to see something like that but it doesn't mean it's true.

Oh, get over yourself.

It was a generic comment pointing out something someone else discovered, which was related to a previous comment in this thread. You were not quoted in that post & no one posted, "HEY PhoenixOfAges! Read & respond to this because it is directed at YOU!"

P.S.: This post WAS directed at you.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    Oh, get over yourself.

It was a generic comment pointing out something someone else discovered, which was related to a previous comment in this thread. You were not quoted in that post & no one posted, "HEY PhoenixOfAges! Read & respond to this because it is directed at YOU!"

P.S.: This post WAS directed at you.
    All I said that started all this was that it was "likely Famine, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" and said it was funny how we have someone named Famine. You're the one that started frothing at the mouth and insisted that it absolutely had to be referring to Famine of FC.

I responded to a random comment by someone on the Internet, oh noes. Most would likely have either left it at my first post or just responded with "maybe" but not you. Oh no, scream, cry, rage, rant.

Please shut up.
    Guardian Venachar
    Public Forums Moderator - Deputy Team Lead | Professionals Liaison
    Forums Team | Community Relations Department | Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Quote Originally Posted by Venachar View Post
    Please shut up.
    i think someone needs a hug

(and no.. i havent drank enough tonight to be the one to offer such a service..)

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by Venachar View Post
    Please shut up.
    Hit the lock button, its obvious that the guy who joined the AO team or whatever doesn't post here and isn't affiliated with AO and this thread just serves as a necro.

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    Hit the lock button, its obvious that the guy who joined the AO team or whatever doesn't post here and isn't affiliated with AO and this thread just serves as a necro.
    Makes sense. Although I'd say lock it more as it seemed to have long since served it's purpose already. Was odd to see the occasional person come along now and then to say "good job" in such an old thread (first post on Sept. 1st, 2009).

seems you need to read better I said that he needs to be active more, then I said LATE welcome did not ever say good job ,
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Funcom employee

Thread has more or less served its purpose. Closing it down for now - If we have any more changes in the Community team to tell you guys about, we'll let you all know. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234