Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Exciting Changes in the Community Team!

Does a shade professional even exist anymore?

btw grats!
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Senek View Post
    Thanks for warm welcome everyone! Ill be around so feel free to say hi and give any feedback that you think might help the community!!
    Hi!

Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Congratz to both.
    Have fun with all the PMs over the Professionals program

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

this young padawan needs to be more active : O btw LATE welcome
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krattonomic View Post
    this young padawan needs to be more active : O btw LATE welcome
    who?

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    who?
    The one who was leaving.. he needs to be more active in leaving.. or.. well.. you get the idea =)

€dit: or he meant Senek?
    Gimp army from outer space:
    Falkvinge.::.Synneve.::.Gothangel.::.Devilbunny.::.Ulcerosa.::.Alywen

Quote Originally Posted by Falkvinge View Post
    The one who was leaving.. he needs to be more active in leaving.. or.. well.. you get the idea =)

€dit: or he meant Senek?
    i just looked up this "senek" person. apparently they only made 7 posts. last one being in december.

what were they suppose to be doing? or are doing? or did they get stolen away to aoc with everyone else in community?

- Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Senek was Lead Customer Support Representative for Funcom before this. Maybe he's completing the petitions that he started before the promotion?

Thanks for warm welcome everyone! Ill be around so feel free to say hi...
    Hi.
    ...and give any feedback that you think might help the community!!
    Post more.
    Last edited by tazalanche; May 21st, 2010 at 14:42:13.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    Senek was Lead Customer Support Representative for Funcom before this. Maybe he's completing the petitions that he started before the promotion?
    just checked the AOC forum... hes made over 800 posts there.

- Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

It is nice to see that he is treating all of Funcom's intellectual properties equally.

AO = less than 10 posts
    AoC = 800+ posts
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™

It is nice to see that he is treating all of Funcom's intellectual properties equally.

AO = less than 10 posts
    AoC = 800+ posts
    Equally, likely, if you consider the difference in population between AO and AoC, there's a lot more people there, which makes up for more -everything- to do there, also the recent release of their full fledged expansion.

He should stick around more this way, tho.

That expansion sounded really interesting to me (alternate advancement? w00t!) until I realised it wasnt very alternate at all.

Then I read the forums.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Is that a coincidence?

http://www.thenoobcomic.com/index.php

(#380 if some are reading that next months!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tamalou View Post
    Is that a coincidence?

Famine was mentioned specifically too! That's excellent!
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamalou View Post
    Is that a coincidence?

Since there's four of them it's likely Famine, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Still kinda funny when we have a GM or whatever named Famine though.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixOfAges View Post
    Since there's four of them it's likely Famine, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Still kinda funny when we have a GM or whatever named Famine though.
    Since they have called out Funcom directly in the past (back when there was the AoC issue of a petitioner claiming they were cybered by a GM), it is highly possible they are referring to Famine from Funcom.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.

Since they have called out Funcom directly in the past (back when there was the AoC issue of a petitioner claiming they were cybered by a GM), it is highly possible they are referring to Famine from Funcom.
    That's not quite the same thing as that matter would have been news worthy that even those that previously never even heard of FC may have heard about. Knowing about an actual person at FC going by the nick Famine (that may not actually be a GM, just a forums guru) requires more familiarity.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixOfAges View Post
    That's not quite the same thing as that matter would have been news worthy that even those that previously never even heard of FC may have heard about. Knowing about an actual person at FC going by the nick Famine (that may not actually be a GM, just a forums guru) requires more familiarity.
    Ok. You are stating that even though Funcom has been in the MMO business with a released game for 9 years this coming month, there is absolutely no chance that anyone at The Noob Comic has ever heard of Funcom, nor played any Funcom IP, causing them to know one of the more popular community managers for Funcom, Senior Assistant Community Manager Glen "Famine" Swan (who has had his name splattered all over the web this month for the AoC expansion & another press release about The Secret World). Despite providing a previous mention of Funcom being pointed out directly, everyone else is wrong & you are always correct. My apologies for this blatant oversight on my part.

PS: Do a post search in the AO forums for thenoobcomic & see how many hits you get. Then check each of those hits & see how many might be for a non-generic MMO issue that is related to a Funcom IP. There is more than just number 318, previously posted.
    Last edited by tazalanche; May 29th, 2010 at 15:09:45.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.

Ok. You are stating that even though Funcom has been in the MMO business with a released game for 9 years this coming month, there is absolutely no chance that anyone at The Noob Comic has ever heard of Funcom, nor played any Funcom IP, causing them to know one of the more popular community managers for Funcom, Senior Assistant Community Manager Glen "Famine" Swan (who has had his name splattered all over the web this month for the AoC expansion & another press release about The Secret World). Despite providing a previous mention of Funcom being pointed out directly, everyone else is wrong & you are always correct. My apologies for this blatant oversight on my part.

PS: Do a post search in the AO forums for thenoobcomic & see how many hits you get. Then check each of those hits & see how many might be for a non-generic MMO issue that is related to a Funcom IP. There is more than just number 318, previously posted.
    A matter where a petitioner claimed they were cybered by a GM is something even those that don't play games could have heard about. There are those playing games and MMORPGs that haven't played FC games so the people behind it would generally write things more on a general basis. I stated there were four of those GMs there and if you've read the noob so much you'd know those GMs can go about taunting the players in the game it's based in or causing havoc and carnage more than help people, you know, kinda like the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? You're taking all this far too personally and applying speculation as if it was fact.

Haha, nerds fighting over a comic strip.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast