Thread: Login

Angry Login

After many failed tryes at logingin. I have hade this problem many times, and I have not enjoyed Ao in some Time. It pisses me off more then its fun. I have hade no help from Arks, and in this there is no reason for me to keep both of my accounts opened. So when the time is up Im going form This F***ed up Game.

GOOD BYE FC IT HASN't BEEN VERY FUN

Eeeh, the servers are down now for patching... no one comes in...:/

About leaving, you will prolly miss the game too much and return - as i did...
    Left the game over a month ago, swearing not to return, and here i am...

Oh, well lets do the best of the situation - have fun til SWG hits the market..

Regards.

Im not Talking about now

I know the servers are down I talking about many times before now. Talking of now I cant get loged onto test server I was for a few mins and crashed, Can't get loged back on and that was a few hours ago. I have restarted many times, as well as tryed to get back on test. still can't. and this hapens on live server as well. Or Crashing as I zone. All of this started after the 14.5 patch.

Angry Just to inform you mista

SWG... IS crap atm.... dont know if it will be good either
    and oh... the plot of the whole game is soooo used and so destroyed it wont even be a good plot either...

-regards a SWG beta tester... (it sux, worse than SB, lol! )

I have left before as well. I have been in Ao over a year I left for a month and came back.

oh well, i did misunderstand u..

But believe me, wait till SWG hits market and then quit..
    It gets very boring without AO...

So any news from test yet? tell us when u enter test, give us some goodies..

Regards.

<b>
    and oh... the plot of the whole game is soooo used and so destroyed it wont even be a good plot either...

-regards a SWG beta tester... (it sux, worse than SB, lol! )</b>

Ehh, can u please, please, please tell me a little about SWG, how tests goes and what exactly suxxors..

Can u also tell me a little about the PvP, battlesystems and PvE??

/me Anxious to hear more

Re: Just to inform you mista

Originally posted by K4ll3

-regards a SWG beta tester... (it sux, worse than SB, lol! )

oh well, i did misunderstand u..

But believe me, wait till SWG hits market and then quit..
    It gets very boring without AO...

So any news from test yet? tell us when u enter test, give us some goodies..

Regards.
    [/QUOTE]

I Havent tryed SWG yet. +++++ I think its time to do other things then MMRPGs. I have lost my last few Boyfriends because of spending so much time in ao.. There are much better things in life then this.
    Last edited by Mandy; Oct 2nd, 2002 at 13:50:49.

Originally posted by Madalene

I Havent tryed SWG yet. +++++ I think its time to do other things then MMRPGs. I have lost my last few Boyfriends because of spending so much time in ao.. There are much better things in life then this.
    Eeeh, well i do believe that it can be combined. Real life and MMO´s...
    One do not need to play 24/7 (as one can do when it is new and REAL exciting) hehe..

And the plus is that it is kinda good to go into a "fantasyworld" sometime.. Thats prolly the reason one play MMO´s...

Regards.

Originally posted by Mrevil

Eeeh, well i do believe that it can be combined. Real life and MMO´s...
    One do not need to play 24/7 (as one can do when it is new and REAL exciting) hehe..

And the plus is that it is kinda good to go into a "fantasyworld" sometime.. Thats prolly the reason one play MMO´s...

Regards.

I agree with you,
    Its nice to get out of Rl at Times. My problem is I like MMRPGS to much. When I start to play its hard to quit.

Coffee and roses

/me Hands Madalene a cup of coffee

don't fret take a day or two away from AO, get some things in perspective, don't let a game get to you so much

Smile Stoaty

/Me takes the Coffee

/Me thinks and agrees a break would be nice.

Hmmm I have to agree with you Stoaty.
    Maybe a few days off would do me some good.

Originally posted by Madalene
    /Me takes the Coffee

/Me thinks and agrees a break would be nice.

Hmmm I have to agree with you Stoaty.
    Maybe a few days off would do me some good.
    Prolly a good idea - better than quitting and then realise that one miss the game so much...

For one realise that AO is kinda fun and there are still some places one can go and watch the beauty (agrees that it was a while ago i was exploring)
    Prepare for Battle!!!I... I see.... Aliens....
    Mrevil By Mr. Fli
    Mrevil My stuff
    Exxon
    And a few other alts...
    People dont kill peoples in Rubi-ka, Lag does!

What is SWG???

"Oh, well lets do the best of the situation - have fun til SWG hits the market.. "

Ok I am looking for a replacement to AO, I admit I love the game and held out for the new outdoor hunting patch until I found out my Crat was useless with area calms with the new mobs. Now it's kinda pointless ... I found this new game:

www.earthandbeyond.ea.com

Going to check it out. Anyone else have luck finding another AO like game to try?

I will continue playing AO coz I do love it, just getting bored and need a break. Hoping that the expansion pack brings some fun stuff to the game.

Re: What is SWG???

Originally posted by Screamin-mimi
    "Oh, well lets do the best of the situation - have fun til SWG hits the market.. "

Ok I am looking for a replacement to AO, I admit I love the game and held out for the new outdoor hunting patch until I found out my Crat was useless with area calms with the new mobs. Now it's kinda pointless ... I found this new game:

Going to check it out. Anyone else have luck finding another AO like game to try?

I will continue playing AO coz I do love it, just getting bored and need a break. Hoping that the expansion pack brings some fun stuff to the game.

SWG Star Wars Galaxies. In a galaxy far, far hehe kidding..
    http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/
    Here is the game... But one tester says it is not so good atm...:/

Well, one will live to learn i guess...

Regards.
    Prepare for Battle!!!I... I see.... Aliens....
    Mrevil By Mr. Fli
    Mrevil My stuff
    Exxon
    And a few other alts...
    People dont kill peoples in Rubi-ka, Lag does!

I have seen screan shots of SWG It looked nice to me.
    having not played it I dont know how it is other then looks.
    I will try it when its out, but untill then I guess I will be in AO. maybe FC will listen to its players, and make some things better.

Re: What is SWG???

Originally posted by Screamin-mimi

enb good fun