Thread: Nano Resist/aggro-def Help(ENF)

Nano Resist/aggro-def Help(ENF)

I have been doing some experimenting with some particular classes and I am trying to determine the best way to fight these certain proffesions as far as evading their special attacks and nano programs...

(Hirum 162 enf) currently with 150 nano resist+800 with infernal rage

Trader lvl 174: This was a damn good fight because we alternated kicking each others buttox, on one fight, i went full aggro and rage, it wash fine at first but she had the overall advantage after she landed divest/plunder. The second fight i went full D/rage and slaughtered her, and the other two fights we traded off, it all really determined if she landed drains.

Enforcer 165:The guy kicked my ass simply because he chain casted 700+ damage sheild and went full aggro FoB/rage and challenger. I think he had really good nano init to caste the sheild which I suppose I should raise next level

MP lvl 170: damn, I cant caste Spine of Jelly yet, and I dont even know the duration of it, but I took his hits very well at full aggro, I just couuldnt get his pets off me

MA lvl 179: somehow I won with this one, full d at first then I switched to full aggro when I watched my hp go down, I got lucky and got 3 crits after I casted challenger, which I now am finding I dont like to do in fights because of the nano shutdown

NT lvl 163eice of cake full D FoB and rage, wasted this ass

Just wondering if any more experienced PvP enfs had any tips on what I should do, possibly with fixers and GA, I can hit them except with brawl

Hirum
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

Ok

First of all...

MAX your nano resist..and implant it.
    At lvl174 i have 1.5k+ NR.

Fixers? If you had 1hb alloy/pipe you should be able to do fine.
    With beam? Its hard.

Their GA is good....too good. The funny thing is i have beaten fixers my lvl with GA4..but.

I made a test against some lvl140+(you heard me) fixer with GA3.
    I could not...touch him. He was on full def...i could do jack and **** about that.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

boo
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

Boo?

He was like 140+....on full def...with GA3.

I repeat, i could not touch him.

He got me to 50% HP.

He was hitting fast.

Go figure....because i cant.

P.S
    What i dont get is, i have beaten GA4 fixers...my lvl. But they did not fight me on full def i guess...
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Ani, post this at the exchange forum maybe it stops ppl buying Mk4 or decrease its market price
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

Hehe...

Bleh Sware!
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

anti answer is...

hehe u know

hes an atrox in RL 2