Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - August 28th, 2009 - The joys of jetlag

Not all do, most do but some of them that are more soli then opi have round ears.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Finally work being done of the opifex female body. Did Flaptoot add any muscle to the arms while he was at it? Not really alot is needed just enough to keep them looking healthy and not have pencil arms.

The work in progress head look more nanomage then opifex. It is a nice head though. Purple eyebrows (painted on kind), lips and eyes would be a nice touch.
    Major "Grimclaw" Sinister Solitus - Enforcer | Alucard "Opigrim" Ashwell Opifex - Shade | Queen "Shoomi" Hex Opifex - Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Edit: MstrBstrd requested I link this "Cyberpunk enough for ya" work-in-progress Opi head image.
    very nice.
    more for this.
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    The opifex head looks awesome, but...I thought opis had pointed ears like vulcans or the magic elves of old kingdom

At least that was the impression I got off the current models.
    Some had. I'm glad they dealed with it.

Orinally posted by Means July 11
    'We have been having discussions regardling the larger changes required to return fixers to what makes them special and hope to include the fixer community in these discussions in the very near future.'

Any ETA on when you will start to communicate with the fixers?

He he, dont answer "when we are done with everything else" or Soon (tm).
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

The new head-in-progress is a lot more to my personal liking than those eye-cancer causing armor pieces from last week. Wtb more like this, lots more.
    Prynxkjui 220 NM MP / Prynjunior 220 Soli Doc

Thumbs up

I'm toying with the idea of asking him to continue this weekly post as I suspect he did a superior job on putting this together...the scream of horror heard over Oslo when I post this is probably him.
    Whilst he DID go a good job, I would be sorry to see you give this up for a couple of reasons...

1/ Not many game directors do this sort of thing!
    2/ Your 'personable' way of speaking and your random use of the lower swearwords is VERY refreshing & shouldn't stop (but you're lucky I'm not a forums mod here lol) simply because it makes you (& therefor FC) more 'human'!

Keep up the good work Means! AOU is very firmly behind you!
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite View Post
    2/ Your 'personable' way of speaking and your random use of the lower swearwords is VERY refreshing & shouldn't stop (but you're lucky I'm not a forums mod here lol) simply because it makes you (& therefor FC) more 'human'!
    Hey, I curse too dammit.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

I wanna see how that new Opi Female body looks!
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Welcome back

Really nice looking Opi-Cyber Punk model MstrBstrd. Keep up the good work!

How are the battle suits coming along MstrBstrd?
    Major "Grimclaw" Sinister Solitus - Enforcer | Alucard "Opigrim" Ashwell Opifex - Shade | Queen "Shoomi" Hex Opifex - Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Hey, I curse too dammit.
    Kintaii -fail!
    Stick to your tl;dr post(even tho I read every one of them), wtb FwK implemented to FwM
    R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Hey, I curse too dammit.
    No where near enough, you're getting soft with old age gimpy!
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite View Post
    Its bad form for a forum moderator to moderate the game director, you know....
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Looks like I"ll have to go pay Testlive a visit then soon. Shouldn't be a problem, but I guess I'll have to pester one of the BHs to do a few things since my main acct is frozen, so its time to run a froob acct.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Its bad form for a forum moderator to moderate the game director, you know....
    Yeah heard that is the fast track to being shown out the door by security.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

Thursday with Kintaii ?
    Monday with MstrBstrd ?

but then again every time they spend time here they are not adding to the game. unless you can make them do it in there own time ;P (though they do enough of that already if I look at some of the times they post )

nice progress on the new/old models.
    Quote Originally Posted by UaintSeenMe
    Besides, could be worse, i could be using grenade.

Welcome back Means!

Erm..... the Opifex head is amazing!

Some questions for Means:

Would the new Engine supporting newer graphic cards? For example: I have a ATI Radeon 4800 HD and there are still graphic bugs like flickering textures......

What about the character models? The heads are very cool! At the moment I look at my Atrox Shade and I was just wondering about his feets. An Atrox feet looks like ... erm.... like an elephant feet? :P

I´m very proud of my little Atrox Shade if I see the Atrox heads from the new engine. Just make the Atrox feets looking more "human"

Greetings from DNW,
    Schattenstich
    Last edited by Millarks; Aug 28th, 2009 at 19:13:46.

Please take the time to play a little on Test in the upcoming weeks.
    Please take the time to fix the testlive transfer
    <Means> I always laugh when I have to type "/get sex" when debugging

[Social] Eponyx: I don't drink, yeah it is true. Can you please get that pink moose of the platform. And park the polkadot elephant to reclaim.

Uaintseenme: This is why i love Test sever so Much.
    I can wake up in the morning and think to my self, "Im going to break AO today" and should i managed to do it, I'll get rewarded for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    Oooh, the joys of switching IDE and random new bugs.
    I'll light a candle for Macrosun and the other codemonkeys.
    IDE are for the weak. VIM is all you need ;0

Also the forum issue is really bad. Happens to me every day....resets me to my account name. Fix please.

Also...how about sex change for plastic surgery option?????
    Last edited by shaolin; Aug 28th, 2009 at 19:30:49.
    Almadena

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast