Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dragon*Con 2009!

haha! I have a t-shirt and you don't!
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingengi View Post
    haha! I have a t-shirt and you don't!
    ++epeen?
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Funcom employee

I'll look into it guys. I do have some spare shirts left but it seems I only have Omni left (yes a lot of Clanners came to the party). I also promised 5 shirts for the in-game event. If I have some left over we'll see about some community prizes.

I have plenty of AO mousepads and Clan/Omni Stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    I'll look into it guys. I do have some spare shirts left but it seems I only have Omni left (yes a lot of Clanners came to the party). I also promised 5 shirts for the in-game event. If I have some left over we'll see about some community prizes.

I'm omni You shouldn't hide from people, Famine. Means was really easy to spot. You must have faded into the night...
    Melinea - 218/12/40 Solitus Crat
    Blueyed - 150/2/7 Nanomage Doctor
    Andousto - 80/4/8 Solitus Soldier

With zero power comes zero responsibility...

Can I get Omni T-Shirt for my /played, which is
    Time: 23:29 local (19:29 GMT), 04:06 game
    Date: 07. Sep 2009 local
    Artyomis has played 496 days 13 hours 27 minutes 20 seconds
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Give them to the professionals? o.0

WTB Omni T-Shirt, XL please! oh and a mouse pad even though I don't use them, Pretty please?
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    Give them to the professionals? o.0

WTB Omni T-Shirt, XL please! oh and a mouse pad even though I don't use them, Pretty please?
    i already got one!

and a mouse pad! which i dont use either.. so i'll prolly see if a friend wants it.

i even got to use my FC lanyard this year, that i got last year!

http://hacksess.com/~shadowgod/ao/dc09/mousepad.jpg is the mousepad. not too bad.. and quite large.

http://hacksess.com/~shadowgod/ao/dc09/case.jpg and the case they gave away.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    i already got one!

and a mouse pad! which i dont use either.. so i'll prolly see if a friend wants it.

i even got to use my FC lanyard this year, that i got last year!

http://hacksess.com/~shadowgod/ao/dc09/mousepad.jpg is the mousepad. not too bad.. and quite large.

http://hacksess.com/~shadowgod/ao/dc09/case.jpg and the case they gave away.
    They already set a good precedent then and should give them to the rest of us who couldn't attend, I do however collect nice Mouse Pads even though I don't use them.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

that was one of the most kick ass partys. i have been to in my life. FC GSP you rock. now back to passed out land!
    The night holds us
    The night caresses us
    In the darkness we are free

I feel this favouritism of american consumers is wrong, everyone ingame is european ;(
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    everyone ingame is european ;(
    qft!
    Zirkonium 220 Nanomage Engineer - RK2 - Omni
    Mereditche 170 Opifex Agent - RK2 - Omni
    Misfiled 49 Nanomage Enforcer - RK2 - Omni (First! Mongo Smash!)

Wink

I have never understood why FC never made the most of the sales opportunites.

"Froob" T Shirts

Leet Toys

'R U Nubi' T Shirts

I love tokens T Shirts

Please add to the list

Also Klanbears Too many damn toons T Shirt....

Merchandising, merchandising and oh.. merchandising
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned.

USA, numbah one! macdonalds hotdog baseball!
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Klanbear View Post
    I have never understood why FC never made the most of the sales opportunites.

"Froob" T Shirts

Leet Toys

'R U Nubi' T Shirts

I love tokens T Shirts

Please add to the list
    They've already injected way too much cute-factor into the game, please don't encourage them to do more!
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

If you mean lovable small creatures I would say yes and if you meant clothing modelled by beautiful women - Too right Sherlock!!!

More skimpy clothing and T shirts as part of RL FC merchandising for AO
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned.

Would be nice if there were more for the European players, and yes, I know we aren't prevented from going to Dragoncon, but at the same time, its a great expense.

Much as I would love an omni t-shirt, hell, even stickers would be cool. I don't expect anything, and if it were simply a matter of my /played is greater than your /played, I am sure that a lot of great fans of AO that have real lives to deal with and thus, such an epeen contest is not necessary.

Whatever happens, and should there be any leftovers avaliable for picking over, I trust that the powers that be will come up with something fun for us to do..

Amonette 220 Soldier Nyrec 220 Agent Mekon 220 Crat Mekamara 220 Engineer
    ────────────────────────────────────────────
    Dark Front (Because the sun shines outta my....)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMekon View Post
    Would be nice if there were more for the European players, and yes, I know we aren't prevented from going to Dragoncon, but at the same time, its a great expense.
    I don't think the issue is favoritism toward the US customers (I'm American, by the way... I pay, I just don't play right now) as it is the fact that most of the bigger game/sci fi conventions are held in the US. If more large conferences were held in Europe, I'm SURE Funcom would send delegations to them.
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by Amosco View Post
    I don't think the issue is favoritism toward the US customers (I'm American, by the way... I pay, I just don't play right now) as it is the fact that most of the bigger game/sci fi conventions are held in the US. If more large conferences were held in Europe, I'm SURE Funcom would send delegations to them.
    last i recall, they went to some game convention in germany this year.

- Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Funcom employee

We're having some issues with the portal. Here are the shots from the party/con. Last picture has a shot of Means in a blue shirt eye'ing the winner.

We're having some issues with the portal. Here are the shots from the party/con. Last picture has a shot of Means in a blue shirt eye'ing the winner.
    so... you're saying you're not thinking with portals correctly, eh

- Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast