Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dragon*Con 2009!

I'll ask here since famine doesn't want to answer my PM

Does anybody know if video recording is allowed at DragonCon?
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingengi View Post
    I'll ask here since famine doesn't want to answer my PM

Does anybody know if video recording is allowed at DragonCon?
    http://dragoncon.org/policies.php

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

How many bugsy points will a OT t-shirt cost? ;-p
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

Gonna make in-game replica for lulz ?
    Zirkonium 220 Nanomage Engineer - RK2 - Omni
    Mereditche 170 Opifex Agent - RK2 - Omni
    Misfiled 49 Nanomage Enforcer - RK2 - Omni (First! Mongo Smash!)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    #13: Costumers, remember that no costume is NO costume, and there are public nudity laws in Georgia. Please wear appropriate (or at least enough) clothing in the common areas.

The fact that it is even necessary to have that rule is disturbing on so many levels....
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Cameras are not permitted in the Art Show or Print Shop
    So...does that mean they are allowed in the general area of the conference? Like where Means and family will be?
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.

So...does that mean they are allowed in the general area of the conference? Like where Means and family will be?
    Yes they are permitted in any other general areas.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    Here are the tshirt shots.
    EEEEEEEEE!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Funcom employee

Should be fine at panels and such. I'll have one for the panels

Make sure you update this thread with the youtube links :P
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    Make sure you update this thread with the youtube links :P
    I'm doing more than that...going to try to have a semi serious interview with means while there and make a small advertisement for AO hidden inside a DragonCon video ^^
    Facebook

Here are the tshirt shots.
    So are there other sizes besides 5XL? Seriously, it looks like I could use that thing as a matress cover.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Funcom employee

We've landed in Atlanta and everything is going smooth. We just got back from spending a night out on the town with Means and the crew.

Tshirts are in L and XL just because it's hard to do many different sizes for free promotional shirts where you don't know the persons size when throwing them out to eager hands.

If only we could order these shirts online *Hint Hint*
    Ramorth - Keeper
    Mementha - MP Rk2

Best AO Vid Ever!

We've landed in Atlanta and everything is going smooth. We just got back from spending a night out on the town with Means and the crew.
    Good to hear, omw there as we speak. Can't wait to meet you guys!
    Facebook

I'm doing more than that...going to try to have a semi serious interview with means while there and make a small advertisement for AO hidden inside a DragonCon video ^^
    Ask him to rename my tl7 crat
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Does that mean that we will have a HWM today? (Hangover with Means)
    Last edited by Fekal; Sep 4th, 2009 at 14:52:48. Reason: typo
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

So when is the party in AO?

You know it would of been cool if Club Helios had made it to live before Dragoncon so it could be shown off.

I refuse to call new club The Grind.
    Major "Grimclaw" Sinister Solitus - Enforcer | Alucard "Opigrim" Ashwell Opifex - Shade | Queen "Shoomi" Hex Opifex - Keeper

The real one

I can't beleive you guys pass up on the real SF Worldcon http://www.anticipationsf.ca/

:P

Was an absolute blast!
    220/30 Ranged Advy, Neut 'n proud of it. Moxet
    220/25 NT Moxilla
    220/29 Moxdacrat
    150/14 Doc
    200/18 MP
    various other bits n bobs

Quote Originally Posted by DragonBrother View Post
    If only we could order these shirts online *Hint Hint*
    "I'd buy that for a dollar"
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast