Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dragon*Con 2009!

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    I am sooo looking forward to this event. I already have a costume too! I think you guys already know what it is
    Teletubby?
    i R not spik engrish

he already has a teletubby outfit.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    he already has a teletubby outfit.
    You just repeated what he said
    i R not spik engrish

Quote Originally Posted by SSK View Post
    You just repeated what he said
    "hes previously used"

is that better?

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Means just put on some weight during his vacation and he bought himself a beast costume to cover things up

Don't worry Means, we all went on vacation so you'll fit perfectly in the environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    Then I guess you'll be there?
    Just got approval for a day off. See you at the party.
    Melinea - 218/12/40 Solitus Crat
    Blueyed - 150/2/7 Nanomage Doctor
    Andousto - 80/4/8 Solitus Soldier

With zero power comes zero responsibility...

Will there be any way to get a shirt if you're not there? Id love an OT shirt but can't make it to dragoncon
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    Will there be any way to get a shirt if you're not there? Id love an OT shirt but can't make it to dragoncon
    Yes, if you head on over to reets during the event you could find a party and during that party you could win something randomly. The DJ at our party in DragonCon will be in-game at reets (GridStream Productions). He is going to give out some free stuff.

Yes we'll try to switch between servers as well so we give love to all servers.

sweet, sounds like you'll have a great party.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Can't make it to DC this year (other than in-game) but next year! I'll be there to scare...erm ...
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

hello

@Famine

What about us at DNW ?
    We have no official information about Dragon*Con 2009
    u have access to the german board to post some informations.
    the next is that we have no GSP radio DJ´s for DNW
    we have only a half open radio SDF when stream server is payed.

Why starts funcom a big bling bling giveaway show only at Dragon*Com in USA ?
    and presents there AoC and AO with some giveaways.
    We have here Games Com Online at Leipzig and Games Com at Cologne(Köln) Europe !

Funcom visits only the Games Com at Cologne to present only a AoC Addon and here giveaway there are only baloon plastic swords.

WHY ?

i call it headshot in my legs
    and i feel that funcom dont like to do anything to fill the DNW dimension.
    no merchandise into the german speaking regions but into the USA u can.

ps.
    Means write 7 weeks ago he will do something into the next 3 month to fill DNW !

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Brampfine View Post
    hello

@Famine

What about us at DNW ?
    We have no official information about Dragon*Con 2009
    u have access to the german board to post some informations.
    the next is that we have no GSP radio DJ´s for DNW
    we have only a half open radio SDF when stream server is payed.

We are going to do some things for DNW but we're trying to find out how it will work out with the server. Currently due to the time differences in most of Europe the party times (which are set beyond our control) are sort of in a tough spot. It puts the times around 4am your time (6 hours ahead of 10pm) and then some. We're looking into other solutions not just for DNW but for Europe all together.

Keep in mind this is a US convention where our community is made up of all different types of players including those outside of Europe timezones too. Thus please bear with me here in trying to include as much of the community as possible.

Cheers!

Funcom employee

Here are the tshirt shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    Here are the tshirt shots.
    awesomeness!
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

want!

<@Kintaii> L2P

you need moar swag up for sale on the ao website.
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

i'll take 5 of those omni shirts!
    gimme gimme gimme gimmeeeeeeeeeee

sell em on the AO website please ^_^
    (and please make sure you can ship em to all european countries too)
    Greetings,

Ellarisa
    Darkellarisa 220/30/70 Engineer equipment pvp // Alien Deaths: 353
    Crazyella 220/30/70 MP equipment // Alien Deaths: 90
    Stabbingella 220/28/67 Shade equipment // Alien Deaths: 45
    Farming alien deaths since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstriker View Post
    And Ella said, "Let there be robots," and there were robots. Ella saw that the robots were good, and he separated the light from the dark. Ella called the light "Slayerdroids," and the dark he called "Gladiatorbots." And there was Automations, and there was Warmachines- the second day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellarisa View Post
    i'll take 5 of those omni shirts!
    gimme gimme gimme gimmeeeeeeeeeee

sell em on the AO website please ^_^
    (and please make sure you can ship em to all european countries too)
    Greetings,

Ellarisa
    wtb a big coffey cup with AO logo !

i dont drink coffee, but yet please!

we need AO gadgets that we can spend money on

Greetings,

Ellarisa
    Darkellarisa 220/30/70 Engineer equipment pvp // Alien Deaths: 353
    Crazyella 220/30/70 MP equipment // Alien Deaths: 90
    Stabbingella 220/28/67 Shade equipment // Alien Deaths: 45
    Farming alien deaths since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstriker View Post
    And Ella said, "Let there be robots," and there were robots. Ella saw that the robots were good, and he separated the light from the dark. Ella called the light "Slayerdroids," and the dark he called "Gladiatorbots." And there was Automations, and there was Warmachines- the second day.

I suggested a few in game suggestions.

Nano Crystal/Vial With a USB stick hidden inside, which has a full AO install on it with the latest patch that has the graphics update.

Small figurines; Leets, Players (clasic stuff like fixer in grid armor, keeper in Tier armor) Monsters (TNH, Beast, Slayers, Cybors) These items would be Unique (10 to 25 per set) that would come with a game key that would give the player a unique social item. (Pets, Social armor, special nano effects)

Shirts - Famnie already design up some OT/Clan shirts for Dragoncon why not sell shirts on the website with the OT/Clan logos.

Art-book 2 - Make a new art book with all the concept art from AO launch to LoX launch.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast