Thread: City upkeep reminder message

City upkeep reminder message

How often is this message supposed to spam the org? I'm getting it every 2 minutes.. and its still 48hours before payment is due.. and there is like 20x the amount in the org bank.

(19:07) [Org Msg] Your city upkeep payment of 48848000 credits is due in 48 hour(s). Please make sure the full upkeep amount is available in the organization bank or you will lose your city.
    (19:09) [Org Msg] Your city upkeep payment of 48848000 credits is due in 48 hour(s). Please make sure the full upkeep amount is available in the organization bank or you will lose your city.
    (19:12) [Org Msg] Your city upkeep payment of 48848000 credits is due in 24 hour(s). Please make sure the full upkeep amount is available in the organization bank or you will lose your city.
    (19:14) [Org Msg] Your city upkeep payment of 48848000 credits is due in 24 hour(s). Please make sure the full upkeep amount is available in the organization bank or you will lose your city.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

I had that issue with an instanced city. Once we got a regular RK one, it only spammed every few hours. If yours is instanced too, it may be a problem with those cities.

For me, it seems to spam me when I zone, or someone logs in the organization. That is with both instanced and normal city. Haven't really tested, but thats what it feels like.
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Aside from the spamming issues, Funcom REALLY needs to set that announcement reminder/feature up to verify if the rent is already in the bank before the message is spammed to the entire org. It freaks out the noobs.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Why did they take away the direct pay when you want option where you put creds in the CT?
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

From what I remember, there were complaints about the 2 month maximum that could be put in the City Controller, plus orgs losing their cities because of the multi-month rent bug (here is the first hit I found when searching for official acknowledgement of the issue), so they changed it to pull from the org bank instead.

The "deduct directly from the org bank" 'feature' went live on June 18, 2009. I believe that patch was also the cause of our last rollback.
    Last edited by Tazalanche; Jul 12th, 2011 at 10:16:05.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™