Thread: Why must they nerf LLT scopes?

Exclamation Why must they nerf LLT scopes?

Hi, I a lvl 140 omni agent. I have played AO since the first week they released this game. I quit once because of the agent profesion getting shafted patch after patch, I stopped for almost a year. When I desided to give AO another shot, I was happy to see that that there was alot of balance and ppl didn't complain as much. Now I hear that FC plans on nerfing the Low light targeting scope. That scope has been in this game since day one! Noone has had ANY problems with it. The only nerf I can see making sence is making them work only on rifles. I also think that since anyone can use a rifle, agents, being the #1 rifle using profesion, should be able to master his/her weapon better. Any Mp, crat, doc, ect,ect can use a x-3 and llts and still do as much dmg as an agent. Other than that little agent blurb my point is clear....STOP CHANGE WHAT PPL LIKE MOST. Thats how you got so many ppl to quit this game in the first place. Oh and thx for making it impossible to kill fixers. Oh thats right "Thats not true" lol I have seen a fixer solo a boss and get hit 2 times!!! 2 times, and guess what his stacked HoTs healed that dmg in a couple od seconds. And one more thing i need to wine about. Do you think you can give traders a couple more cool sides to there profesion?? lol The richest, highest dmg dealing, rooting, mezzing, depriving profesion of the year! :P Damn agents have trader envy! ok sorry for making you read this. Have a good day in Rubi-ka

Because FC personally hates you and will only nerf YOUR llts
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .