Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Band of Brothers

Band of Brothers

edit
    Last edited by Orchid; Oct 7th, 2002 at 17:02:15.

sounds good

seems like you guys would be fun. im looking for an interesting guild to join. im a level 8 clan ADV on rubi ki one. i have my own mirc chat room which i could make the guilds', i live on the east coast usa and am a really nice guy. let me know if i sound like id fit in

oi
    Last edited by Orchid; Oct 5th, 2002 at 01:42:41.

I tried to get friends in the guild to help me. but i guess our friendship isnt as deep as i though.. cos they wont lift a finger.

And then even when 4 people in the guild asked the founder to take me back, he wont admit his mistake or even consider my feelings. Worthless founder. Too bad because the rest iof the giuld is so great

Airing things out?

Kupo - i hardly think AO's open forums is the place to take a stance or make a statement about Band of Brothers and its members. Our guild is as member friendly as any other on Rubi-Ka.

I believe I did try and discuss things with you pertaining this matter and took what steps I felt I could. More to the point, one should ask, what did you say that would make a fine person like Laserstar so upset that he would not even converse with you. You see Laserstar has a reputation for being very friendly and helpful to any who would ask using a civil manner, guild member or not. I hardly think you knew him well enough to judge his worthiness, however, I do believe I am getting a hint of yours.

Kendric
    Proud member of Band of Brothers

Band of Brothers

Band of Brothers is a great Guild but occasionally you have a member who is less that honest, as with the case of Kupotek
    I would be glad to discuss this matter with any of our members - as long as it can be done in a respectfull manner - which Kupotek could not. As most of you can begin to see it was the right decision. It's never easy to dealing with matters such as this But, I feel that in the long run it is best for BoB.

Laserstar

Kendric first of all you never even asked me about the matter. And many people will vouch for my integrity as well. Laser started the attack on me when I was enjoying peaceful conversation in guld chat with guildies.

Laserstar is the worst founder of a guild ive ever seen. He outright acccused me of lying about selling my own items that had nothing to do with him at all! Then refuses to understand his own errors and come clean.

view the log

The many members in the guild who told me how bad they feel that laser wont let me back in the guild obviously dont care enough or they would stand up to this tyrant.

I quit the gulid because laser called me a liar, something that I am not.

I am very well known on Rk-1 for being honest, and friendly,and fair.

DO not join BOB, you could get mistreated like I was.

Edited Log

Well Kupotek this doesn't surprise me but, seems like you left a quite a few things out of your edited log - again you dishonesty shows it's ugly head. And don't bad mouth BoB or it's members like a little child that didn't get her way.

Laserstar

The truth about BOB*

*Band of Brothers is a guild on RK-1

The many members in the guild who told me how bad they feel that laser wont let me back in the guild obviously wont stand up to this tyrant.

I quit the guild because laser called me a liar, something that I am not.

I am very well known on Rk-1 for being honest, and friendly,and fair.

DO not join BOB, you could get mistreated like I was.

Laserstar, you cannot weasel your way out of this one! I tried to keep this between just the guild members but everyone is too lazy to help stand upo against your tyrannical actions and attitudes!

Kendric first of all you never even asked me about the matter. And many people will vouch for my integrity as well. Laser started the attack on me when I was enjoying peaceful conversation in guld chat with guildies.

Laserstar is the worst founder of a guild ive ever seen. He outright acccused me of lying about selling my own items that had nothing to do with him at all! Then refuses to understand his own errors and come clean. Even if he was just jokingly interogating me, he had no right to call me a liar.

view the log

So, I brought it here. Edited log? Actually this is exactly how it happened! I dont have it verbatim, but it is FACT I did not lie to you or anyone. It is FACT the situation was no business of yours, and even if you felt it was, that gave you NO right to call me a liar.

YOU are in the wrong and you wont lie or hide behind your salad oil lies with this one. This time you wont hide, this time everyone sees the truth.

I do not lie.
    I do not cheat
    I do not steal

Have a nice day.

- Emiko ( kupotek ) Siratori

PS YOU are the one acting petty and cruel. You call me a liar and are wrong, you should apologize and accept your error! YOU should give me another chance. It was well known I loved BOB and its members. I volunteered and was running the guild bank with many donations and running fourms i built myself!

And you dare call ME childish? I put it all in for BOB and you had it all out for me because you stepped over the line and called me a liar without benefit of proof or provocation.

Even if you felt that way, I was grown up enough to feel not only I deserve a second chance but was willing to give you one as well.

But, you are too vain and afraid to give me a second chance, I wasnt going to bring this issue here but have given me no choice.

Everyone deserves second chances, and you afforded me none.

You Laserstar are a fraud, and now the whole world knows it.
    Last edited by Orchid; Oct 8th, 2002 at 14:21:23.

Emiko come join The Honored Maidens! We would love to have u with us!

Female / Atrox only!

Please "Xzeep" It - Atrox Fixer - 220/30
    Dictator of Small Hands of Trump

Please "Halpme" - Nanomage Enforcer - 220/30
    "Tolerable" - Nanomage Adv - 220/30

Originally posted by Xzeep
    Emiko come join The Honored Maidens! We would love to have u with us!

Female / Atrox only!
    Im female but nanomage, and umm theres no such thing as a female Atrox. SO i gather your post is a farce?

Whatever.

atrox and female
    not atrox female...

Please "Xzeep" It - Atrox Fixer - 220/30
    Dictator of Small Hands of Trump

Please "Halpme" - Nanomage Enforcer - 220/30
    "Tolerable" - Nanomage Adv - 220/30

The only problem is, out of about 100 applicants, only 4 of them are Atrox. This will cut down on the efficiency of this guls because it does not allow Male Solitus, Opiphex, or Nano right off the bat.

I like the premis, but not the application.

Sorry.

Hi Emiko I see you've had an experience with BoB. Glad you left by your own and did not get kicked.

Join a NICE guild instead for once and try it, I'm sure you'll like it
    Spiral Lniya Dancer - Advy - equip - Dancer of the Black Spiral
    Tinky Numara Winky - Soldipex || Little Miip Tranqlet - Kepper
    Lanfear Lyvani Mosvani - NT || Vashti Ceneria Scales - Fixer
    Gogo Bollmongo Yubari - Doc || Luna Ayae - Enfipex - RAWR!
    Nid Noih - Trader|| Cookie Piika Cutter - Advy

And some more alts.

Proud Veteran of Punk, Aeon, Punk, Tranquility, Renaissance

Actually im starting my own Guild.

The members of BOB are great, even the president is a nice fellow who I greatly respect.

The problem was with the founders, the one who accused me and the others who didnt even ask for my input on the story.

Unhappy Money

I have sent you may tells and have asked for the money I let you borrow. But you must have me on ignore. Please I would like my 6 mil back. Thank you.

Re: Money

Originally posted by Jeffejeffrie
    I have sent you may tells and have asked for the money I let you borrow. But you must have me on ignore. Please I would like my 6 mil back. Thank you.

Jeff, i never got a tell, prolly was afk.

And i do have Forum PM's enabled so consider sending private matters in the correct route.

I have your credits you let me borrow, so will get them to you next time I am on AO

Hehe.. Yep.

The best stories is found on the boards, not ingame. As for my own past experiences with kendric & co, I am not surprised to see this happen.

Pretty patethic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast