Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why not give advys some love?

I think it's time to change the overall view of adventurers.

And yes im a nanomage advy lvl 164 with pistols which i now see is a hard road

Ive got a enforcer/solitus but she is only level 16

heh i think we are a bloody good class if played in a certain way, (maybe not the strongest pvp class) but we can handle ourselves especially at higher lvl's when we have some good heals. We just need some of those new items (seen on the auno/jayde dbase) to come into the game.

and kai : P nothing wrong with a pistol adv.

Originally posted by Jadoo
    and kai : P nothing wrong with a pistol adv.
    Keep telling yourself that and maybe someday you'll believe it
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Kaiousama

Keep telling yourself that and maybe someday you'll believe it
    I killed mostly everyone I met after I switched to River XP's, even Ethernal.. and that was with no bracers Point is, you won't be nerfed. That's just my 0.02. Melee does bring more specials to the table, but Pistols are not completely useless anymore..
    ....flojojojo | 220/17 vanguard, rimor's first 200 adventurer | equip | perks
    ..outtatime | 190/3 fixer

playing wow (pyrelight, 70 priest on uther server, alliance)
    retired from rubi-ka

Ok i finally got the standard lick wounds to replace minor lickwounds and the difference is startling.

That coupled with a few ne solo/team and invocation heals..

and the fact i equip a River ql 193 in my main hand , and a kaen ql 177 in myoff has helped me heaps

Still ..pvp is a big problem for me.

Mainly because most classes have a real nice dmg special, while advys specials are fairly low in dmg out put in comparison. I dont even think about getting that hood or cloak or whatever in a realistic sense.

I am befuddled by your last statement. Advs have the best damage shields in the game. In some situations you don't even have to fire just let them kill themselves.

Hehe i think i had the original whiner post, or atleast everyone made it up to be...
    TOMTEMOR

Gimme roots (so I can go afk and let that pesky mob kill itself *yeah right*)

better to be a crappy pistol weilding adv then a wannabie agent ; ) (just kidding)

but seriously pistols really ain't that bad, i do pretty well with them, i want to be able to use both pistols and melee, if i find melee is that much better then i might considering using a few IPR's.

I use river xp's aswell ql 200 and ql 170something.

the only thing i hate about pistols is the fact it clashes with MC clusters that really does my head in.

Re: .

Originally posted by Jadoo
    better to be a crappy pistol weilding adv then a wannabie agent ; ) (just kidding)

but seriously pistols really ain't that bad, i do pretty well with them, i want to be able to use both pistols and melee, if i find melee is that much better then i might considering using a few IPR's.

I use river xp's aswell ql 200 and ql 170something.

the only thing i hate about pistols is the fact it clashes with MC clusters that really does my head in.
    Using the exact same pistols at present, and yep that does suc

ah well, the clue is in the n00b implant shop, "use the melle young adv"

what FC is OB-1?

he he
    peace
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Re: Re: .

Originally posted by caloss2

Using the exact same pistols at present, and yep that does suc

ah well, the clue is in the n00b implant shop, "use the melle young adv"

what FC is OB-1?

he he
    peace
    cal
    Actually Cal, if you look closely... there are sets of implants for both pistol and melee.
    You can do anything at Zombo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12