Thread: Doc Shop

Doc Shop

Yea you read right i want Doc Shop.
    In regular shops the treatment kits and nano rechargers cost much.
    For a doc this is not so cool when i buy ql90 Nanorechargers and i buy 300 of em this cost me over 100k i use like 300 nano rechargers a day if busy.
    So what i woud like is a Doc shop where nano rechargers cost 1/3 of the price or somthing.I woud also like to see nano rechargers upp to ql200 or at least over ql 90 in that shop.
    NanoRechargers are ammo for a doc we need nanorechargers.

There have been times i have neded to ask for creds so i coud buy nano rechargers.Since i am a no weapon using doc i cant do mission and since i cant do mission the only way for me to get creds is true team missions.
    I also need like everyone else armour implants and nano,s.
    I dont know some may think making this shop woud make it to easy being a doc i dont know but i woud love it.,

Think about it.

Sorry for bad word,s and spellings i tryed do this forum little better then the others.

hehe... add NT's to the list who can use the shop...

probably use a relatively similar amount of rechargers and it's so very expensive...
    Highorbit - Supreme Creator - Atlantean - 205 - Armour
    Andrele - Sorcerer - Atlantean
    Simarion - General - Atlantean - 200
    Zendia - Doctor - Atlantean
    Roanna - Preserver - Atlantean
    Littleorbit - Priest - Atlantean

Shameless Self Advertising: Engineer Guide

Actually it sorta makes sense.. if you consider that doctors who work for hospitals do not pay for suplies, therefore a doctor profession should be able to with high enough skill get all theri medical supplies for free.

While I think this is a terrible idea (every profession pays for the tools of their trade), I would just point out that you can buy up to QL 125 rechargers in superior shops. I understand that doesn't address your basic concept, but it should at least help you a bit more than the QL 90's you are buying now.