View Poll Results: Pick your nightclub name!

Voters
689. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elevate

10 1.45%
  • Equinox

92 13.35%
  • The Grind

232 33.67%
  • Aurora

78 11.32%
  • Solaris

76 11.03%
  • Nexus

59 8.56%
  • Gravity

38 5.52%
  • Daybreak

34 4.93%
  • Photon

14 2.03%
  • Pulse

56 8.13%
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - Aug. 14th, 2009: Now with 60% more content!

I can see the nightclub has GMS, bank terminal and even a surgery clinic. Would you consider placing a grid terminal there as well. Its needed if you really want to turn this place into a new social hub.

Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    I can see the nightclub has GMS, bank terminal and even a surgery clinic. Would you consider placing a grid terminal there as well. Its needed if you really want to turn this place into a new social hub.
    And terminals for crab plates! Please!
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

I think we know who the clear winner is for the nightclub name
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    Only because they didnt put up Evening Star as a choice :/

Quote Originally Posted by iamtehgimp View Post
    That last picture looks like the Doubble AS tigress!
    FINALY!!!!!!!!!
    Now we can start whine about that it's missing full auto!!!!
    Nope, you're forgetting this is Atrox Online.

That's the new Kyr'ozch symbiotic cabbage upgrade.

QFT!

Fantastic FWoM!
    210/18 Solitus Ranged Advy RUSTINEL * GARRZ Soldier Solitus 166/21
    145/18 Solitus Engineer DROIDAGE * AVYLORAN Keeper Solitus 161/14
    97/10 Solitus Metaphysicist MEHFIS * ZHERE Nanotech Nanomage 85/9
    Operator SCARCITY Fixer Opifex 49/5 Only TL2 Fixer solo title 7, all servers
    The Smuggler's Tale
    New Beginnings

Advisor of Shattered Dreams and Lumen Orien

Co-founder of Lumen Orien

Yeah QFT...would have made so much sense to have the Morning Star and the Evening Star orbiting RK.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    Yeah, because "The Grind" is the only semi-final name that follows AO's "tongue-in-cheek" mentality that we so love.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

weee wall of text !
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    ...I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

Nerf Technogen is gonna win I shoulda submitted "Club Grind" from my other Friday with Means name request thread.
    Last edited by Gatester; Aug 16th, 2009 at 15:36:46.

Nah, im just awesome with names, example my trader is named SirPineapple.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Please tell me you read my thread on regarding the AS Changes before implementing the AS changes to test.

I need to get on test asap... now to figure out how..
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Remember that the vote here merely reduces the field of possible names to something like 3, from which the Devs will pick a winner. I'm betting you won't see a club named The Grind anytime soon.
    I am Dagget

Well I don't really care for any of the names in poll since I liked my suggestion better. I find it hard to believe that "The Grind" which is clearly an insult to AO is winning so far in votes.

Atrox head looks good. Keep up the good work.
    Major "Grimclaw" Sinister Solitus - Enforcer | Alucard "Opigrim" Ashwell Opifex - Shade | Queen "Shoomi" Hex Opifex - Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Grim_One View Post
    Well I don't really care for any of the names in poll since I liked my suggestion better. I find it hard to believe that "The Grind" which is clearly an insult to AO is winning so far in votes.

Atrox head looks good. Keep up the good work.
    I'll agree I didn't like the options that were presented, I just picked the grind because I disliked that one the least

Atrox is coming along nicely, I can't wait to see the torso and arms though to see what direction they'll take with those
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Grim_One View Post
    I find it hard to believe that "The Grind" which is clearly an insult to AO is winning so far in votes.
    Like Tazalanche said, it's a tongue-in-cheek name; most everyone in AO and plenty of MMOs even can identify with grinds, and what better way to put a humorous spin on something that tedious by making it a nightclub name?
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Might not be a big issue to them if they are planning on taking our suggestions about putting a grid term in ICC. I for one would love this. Faster access to club/orbital apt/apf.

Any updates on implementing that ICC grid terminal Kintaii? The one Means mentioned his support for here > http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...&postcount=128
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
    -Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Suggester View Post
    That sounds like fixer love in pvp! Take them the love away you gived them
    NOT

Quote Originally Posted by Saharinka View Post
    any news about fixer prof rebalancing?
    Yes Aimed Shot gets it with the Mean(s) Nerf Stick!

So a big Slap in the face for all Soldiers, Fixers and Martial Artists, not a huge problem for all other Profs.
    RK1

220/30 Soldier, 220/22 Shade, 170/24 Agent, 150/14 NT, 150/14 Adv, 150/19 Keeper, 150/20 Crat, 165/21 Fixer, 150/20 MA, 150/18 Doc, 100/10 MP, 150/11 Trader
    60/06 Enfo, 60/06 Engi, 60/06 Fixer

will the new playfield be level locked at 200? ala totw at 60 or will it be like SoM?

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    Nah, im just awesome with names, example my trader is named SirPineapple.
    Pff you got it from me on IRC
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast