Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - Aug. 7th, 2009: how did this get here i am not good with com

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Aurora
    Last edited by Mawerick; Aug 8th, 2009 at 19:18:45. Reason: Changed suggestion. Sorry Regi...
    Tools: AOCrafter | AOcrayon | GUISelect | WebCrafter

- Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Tab Q

That was the best wall-of-text-that-actually-says-nothing-whatsoever ever. Ever.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    That was the best wall-of-text-that-actually-says-nothing-whatsoever ever. Ever.
    Thanks. I was trying really, really hard on that one. >< I promise next week's edition will have some actual content!
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Global Anarchchy

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: The Galactic Expanse
    Apprentice Snakeyees..220/25/70 Fixer
    Twinke..........................220/12 MP
    Patchadams.................220/61/19 Doctor
    Sparkanator...............220/19 Neutral Engineer
    Katariina......................220/17 Crat
    Malagant......................208/12 Keeper
    wouldabeen.................174/11 NT
    *~ In loving memory of Beardedone; a good friend that will forever be remembered~* You feel the core of your being shake as BEARDEDONE has reached enlightenment!! Take care old friend.

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    -Gaute Godager-"There will be no camping in the Shadowlands" LOL OK!!!

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: StarLeet

It's a play on words - starle[e]t - geddit? nifty clever, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Thanks. I was trying really, really hard on that one. >< I promise next week's edition will have some actual content!
    Please be sure to hide the content within a double-wall of text. I will be on vacation in the mountains. It will leave me with a smile on my face knowing what Chrys's reaction will be. Just let me imagine it for a few days. It will be like aging a fine wine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Plan 9
    oooh, wish I had thought of that one.

Funcom employee

Hello.

Funcom employee

Quick note to you guys - The contest for naming the club is also open and available to the DNW peeps as well. In the case of two people submitting the same name, and assuming that name is picked to be one of the ten finalists, whomever posted it first gets the credit and (potential) prize(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Macrosun View Post
    Hello.
    HAIL MACROSUN!!!
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Macrosun View Post
    Hello.
    O_O

*is under your control*
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST:

mysterious chests
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Last Man Standing!

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Suspended

Because not only does a space station appear suspended above the planet...but because while on the space station it seems that faction fighting would temporarily be suspended in that all factions can use it.

waves Hi as well.

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Oogling & boogling
    In terms of accumulated years, he may have lived a long time. in terms of experience, he was about thirteen.

Heh, I'd had the same thought as Magzu as I was reading down the line, "Stardance" but then he posted it first, so fail on me.

I'll go with "Moondance" and ask for the 2 moons of RK to be visible at all times, but that's me.

I'm curious as to the discussion on prof balancing and how it relates to MPs...but I also wonder if it involves various levels of Nerf weaponry and stalking each other through the FC offices. MetaIng with a Nerf version of the Pretty Pink Pocket Knife and Genele with whatever their personal signature weapon would be....hehe.

I don't think we'll ever agree on a club name everyone likes, so why not one that everyone hates?

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Grand Theft Humidity

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Syzygy Nightclub

Meaning: When the Sun, Earth, and Moon or other planet lie in the same line. This occurs when the moon or a planet is at opposition or in conjunction.

btw..

1) How's the new mail system Macrosun was working on coming along?

2) Any update on the screenshot contest?
    Last edited by Quefixer; Aug 7th, 2009 at 18:57:15.

Entry for nightclub name contest: Moonwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    amgz! a dev replied to me a dev replied to me amg amg!!!!!

/faints
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast