Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - Aug. 7th, 2009: how did this get here i am not good with com

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Equinox

I was going to suggest "The Apollo Club" in honour of the 60th aniversary of the lunar landings, but it just doesnt fit.

Amonette 220 Soldier Nyrec 220 Agent Mekon 220 Crat Mekamara 220 Engineer
    ────────────────────────────────────────────
    Dark Front (Because the sun shines outta my....)

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post

meaning that production is rather slow and leaving me with next to nothing to write about.
    Thats next to nothing ? i cant wait to see what you have to write on a busy week.

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Equinox

damn you guy above me, i posted that before you on means's post

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: The Grind

Good post, and you somehow make it though the whole thing without cussing! Color me impressed!
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: The Grind

Good post, and you somehow make it though the whole thing without cussing! Color me impressed!
    Yeah, I was pretty shocked myself.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: The Pussyleet Doll.
    Thonged atrox dancing in cages, hmmm...
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Starfall

When I mention the rebalancing efforts, I should say that it's a really, really, *really* massive job - We're looking at almost all aspects of AO and figuring out ways we can change, help, and improve the game across the board. I'm not promising that things on your list are in that process at the moment, but everything is going to be looked at sooner or later. Whether or not it changes... again, I can't promise anything. But I *can* promise that the issues you mentioned above will be looked at in the overall grand scheme of things.
    Please be sure to take alook at this post too, when you guys act in the name of balancing!
    Alternative setups is dead? Can they be revived?

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubberyman View Post
    ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: The Pussyleet Doll.
    I read that, but didn't get the leet part before the third time...
    Made me think of an old ingame friend(Onalene), who worked as a repear man on real dolls ^^
    Last edited by Gralmuph; Aug 7th, 2009 at 17:44:38.
    R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    (i had these really dorky photoshopped pictures of means i was going to put here but someone disabled the damn img code on the forums so i cant post them
    Muwahaha fail!!!

Only question I have, will low levels (tl1 2 and 3) ever be balanced. (I'm one item away from equipping 6slot on my level 1 trader legitly btw, he already has his wen-wen from alb and +10 ring )

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Endless Eight
    In commemoration of AO's 8 years of constant work, progress, failures, hardships, but most importantly of all, keeping in touch with the players. FC has spent eight endless years with us

nice friday without means
    i am one of the little poster here, i mostly log to read friday with means and game subjection and to make some ^^

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Pleasure's space

but only if we can have some sex friend inside
    Xeratrading 220/26 NM trader|||Methalix 220/21 Atrox Enforcer
    Methaball 176/4 Atrox MP|||Xeradoc 150/16 Solitus Doctor
    Methafire 150/20 Atrox Soldier|||Xeradvent 121/10 Solitus Adventurer
    Xeranuke 186/17 Solitus Nano-technician
    Xeracrat 200/21 Solitus Bureaucrat
    President of ~~ Athalantes ~~
    Squad Commander of The Glowing Nightfliers

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    Muwahaha fail!!!
    Hey, I was close. ;P And really, compared to the normal blue streak that comes out of my mouth I'm not gonna count that one. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    Only question I have, will low levels (tl1 2 and 3) ever be balanced. (I'm one item away from equipping 6slot on my level 1 trader legitly btw, he already has his wen-wen from alb and +10 ring )
    Again, I can't say exactly what's going to happen, as we're still in the process of figuring all that out ourselves. But every profession, and at every level, will be examined.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Gatester, in the world where Kin and I are from that's not cussing at all so I didn't notice it LOL.

But yeah :P
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Spaced Out
    Crzyboy88 220/19 Omni Fixer RK2

Again, I can't say exactly what's going to happen, as we're still in the process of figuring all that out ourselves. But every profession, and at every level, will be examined.
    Heh, good to know Pay particular attention to Enforcers and Traders, if you can, for reasons you may already know
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    Wow, a dev has acknowledged our existence! Someone take a picture, it's a Kodak moment!

Seriously... a large percentage of roleplayers have either left the game or stop roleplaying because there is almost no effect to any effort made by the RP Community through events and roleplaying in-game. Yeah a week of roleplaying shouldn't affect anything, but if there is something going on for months... a year... two years and there is zero change (even superficial) then it sorta sux a bit that roleplayers are trying to make some changes through a lot of time and effort and nothing comes out of it.

I'm not sure what RP'ing is but I get the sticky feeling that it involves dolls, "thees" and "thous". However, where RP'ing overlaps with 'players being able to affect the gameworld' I'm in agreement. Large scale action should have world-affecting consequences. Maybe that will be do-able with the new engine.

Nice OP from the OP. Left the gate well.

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST:

Bramage.
    Last edited by Gastastic; Aug 8th, 2009 at 00:44:17. Reason: Changed club name from 'Vertigo' to 'Bramage'.

...And the name suggestion is Club Bongo ..oh wait...

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Ground Sumbius
    - Sig under construction -

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST : Beat Retreat

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: The Firmament

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Stardance Nightclub!

kinda sounded sweet to me since its in space
    Tnafessit, Zombiefant, MagZu, magzu3.. etc

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Point of no Return
    ಠ_ಠ

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast