Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - Aug. 7th, 2009: how did this get here i am not good with com

Eek, I got nearly slain by a wall of text
    Gimp army from outer space:
    Falkvinge.::.Synneve.::.Gothangel.::.Devilbunny.::.Ulcerosa.::.Alywen

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post

This one I'm not currently aware of - Granted, I just got back to the team a couple of weeks ago after a few months absence, so there's a lot that I've missed. Can you post a more detailed explaination of what's happening? I'll see what I can do to talk to the coder types (read: Macrosun) about it at some point.
    Pande instance.....Beast Lair...finished off the that big girls blouse called beast...click portal.....work ya way to the door that transports to Broken shores

That door to Broken shores ist kaput.....ya go to zone....it look like it is going to port and then ya back in the hallway....again..again..and again......

It's does some times work, more often than not doc/fixer grid or termination is the way to leave.

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Nightclub

WTB any picture of new engine, even not really nice, just to see progress.

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Infinity Nightclub
    Veteran of Equilibrium

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Shadowfire

Welcome to the jungle!

If you have any words to say about the rebalancing and particularly the mechanics of the new Aimed Shot esp as it might apply to ranged adventurers, i'd love to hear about it
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    All you RPers need to start coming outta the woodwork as well - I'm gonna be talking directly to y'all for a bit of next week's Fw(o)M. =)
    I have an Idea for you - Come onto Rimor and talk to us, as opposed to talking at us.

We have an OOC Chat channel just for the RP community. As it's operator I'm extending an open invitation to you, Means, and any member of the FC Development or ARK Event's Team to join. (/tell aarp !join)

Also, Events Asst. Director Pheats is planning an OOC Meeting between ARK Events and the Roleplaying Community - You may wish to consider dropping him a line and seeing if you can find the time to attend.

[ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: The Rising Sun

p.s. While pondering on your statement - I just want to make sure that you do realize one thing - Roleplayers are not "In the Woodwork" since that would imply we're cloistered. We're not. We're out and about, it's just that we're largely ignored. And there is a vast difference between the two.
    Last edited by Trousers; Aug 7th, 2009 at 16:39:09.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Sunstorm
    Melinea - 218/12/40 Solitus Crat
    Blueyed - 150/2/7 Nanomage Doctor
    Andousto - 80/4/8 Solitus Soldier

With zero power comes zero responsibility...

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Haven

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Spazio Lounge

I figure since all the doors in the space station apartments have Italian words written above the, it might be cool to have an Italian name for the club to match.
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Rubistar

From Kehaan.
    /Kehaan - lvl 220 Crat - Atrox/
    /Kehaax - lvl 150 Fixer - Atrox/
    /Kehtra - lvl 210 Trader - Atrox/
    /Kehelectric - lvl 165 NT - Atrox/
    /Kehxao - lvl 150 Doctor - Solitus!?/
    A proud advisor of Cerberus

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: masters of hardcore

cmon space gabbers!

Great Fw/oM!
    You have not wasted your day if you have laughed at least once and learned at least one new thing. ~Jokzer

The way I see it, the loot, the levels, all the binary is temporary and can be lost at any time. The only permanent thing in the game are the people and the memories you make with them. ~Silq

~ Homeostasis ~ Proud member of ARETE ~RX~. 2001-2014 - It's been a wonderful journey! *hugs* from Homeo and her army of alts!

Just install a Webcam over the different Screens so we can follow you !

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Phoenix
    Last edited by Suggester; Aug 7th, 2009 at 16:55:45.

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Top of Rubi-Ka
    neutral - they call it progress [trader. 220/30/70. (dnw/rk1)/ex-DNA] flame on ^

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Luminaire

P.S:
    I Noticed 2 nightclub names with either Infinity or Nova in it. Keep it up!
    Main
    Hypernova 220/30/69 PVM Char

Pvp Chars
    Silentnova 114/12 4/4/4/4/4/4/4 4/2/4 Silent Assassin, InfinityNova 155/21 6/6/6/6/6/6/6 3/6/5 Ancient Master

Workers
    Cybornova 60 Totw/CoH Engi in Working

If you choose a path and you know why and for what reason, then all that remains is the long, painful and difficult journey within it if you were dishonest to yourself -Infinitynova-

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: La Stella di Sera

(Roughly: "The Evening Star", in Italian Or as close as an online translation gets me to it, anyway! This way, it would match the other Italian names of the other wings of the station)
    Last edited by Nulion; Aug 7th, 2009 at 17:01:48.
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

tl;dr

Still waiting on the 500 FA on the fixer gun. How many weeks is that overdue now...?

Entry for club: Bugged

Dodo0 220/30 Clan NM Fixer - the first in AO!
    Dododo1 220/30 Retired
    Fixzorr 75/8 Retired PvP vid

EX-President of SPARTANS
    Guide to raiding Pande

- currently inactive -

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST:

The Kit-Kat Klub

iwinnow?

I liked some of the more obscure references for nightclub names. I however, been thinking hard on this one.. i put out a buncha names on my last Friday with Means and then finally came up with something that seems somewhat satirical, considering the storyline. Part of me was looking up the name of the Cafe at the End of the Universe, but sadly couldn't find it online. In lieu of homage, I'll just go with this:

Club Paradox.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Entry for nightclub name

ENTRY FOR NIGHTCLUB NAME CONTEST: Highrise
    Quote Originally Posted by tweeeeeek View Post
    and everyone knows solsdiers dont think they just cast ams then roll face in keyboard for maximum efficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    I would have loved to see 18.0 finish up faster...but some "interesting" ways of playing the game were discovered that slowed the process slightly...in the same way as the pope is slightly Catholic.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast