Thread: Looks like im outa here!

Unhappy Looks like im outa here!

After playing this game for just over a year and watching the fun factor evaporate with every patch just about, I think I've had my fill. FC is a mystery to me. Most of thier patches and nerfs run counter to fun...period. Now with the nerfing of the LLTS its the last straw for me. I spent 7 ip reset points and a major implant change to get my 13% on and switched to a crit weapon. And now FC is going to nerf me and my scope and my fun once again? I have 1 reset point so there is no chance of a reversal here. It seems to me FC is purposely trying to fuk this game up. Either that or they are just THAT freaking stupid. What ever the case if the nerf goes through with out a reset option which I'm sure will not happen I'm outa here. GL with the heap of ***** this game has become.

I'm quitting once they are nerfed. Will try to equip my doctor with her 15% llts before nerf. I won't bother getting new imps and doing iprs to use rifles instead of ithaca once the patch comes out, so I rather leave.

It's been fun as long as it lasted.

FC, u see what will happen if u nerf the scopes?

**** damnit listen to the players for once!
    moon meeh

Please join us in the new thread. That makes it a lot easier for me to gather the feedback for the designers.

Thank you.