yah 100 add all off would be a great idea to go with the 8%
but how about also adding proffesion specific abilities to the LLTS?

for instance :
(wouldnt want it to go overboard now would we )

NT: Nano delta +, matt crea +, Nano init +, add all def+
Doc: Nano Pool +, Treatment and faid+
Soldier: Heal delta +, add all def +, health +
MA: Biomett+, physical init less reduced
Agent: Concealment & Perception +, add all def+
Enf: Health + melee init+, add all def +
Engie: MC & TS+, add all def +
Adv: nano pool+, biomett +
Trader: Nano init less reduced, nano pool +
Fixer: B&E & Perception +, run spd +
Crat: nano init+, add all def +
Mp: add all def+, nano init less reduced, health +

as you will notice the add all def+ should go to the classes that are in most need of it or should have more of it anyway
i couldnt really think of anything for the fixer as they have a lot in def (GA) as it is possibly extra health? and if any1 has any suggestions for them or any of the other classes (couldnt think of much for adv either) dont be shy to reply .
also as it should be the 2 main tank classes (enf and soldier) should gain in hp and add all def, as well as the soldiers should be given a healthy additional amount of heal delta to allow them to last much longer in a pvp situation (not too much dont want godlike beings :P like *cough* jack legchopper was )
also you will notice that i have also included that nts should gain a additional ammount of MC as well as nano init should be + rather than - and a good ammount of nano delta (enough to allow a nukes worth every 10 sec on a q200 one) which would also help in combating the long standing heavy nano pool drain that nts are becoming accustomed to.
for traders simply they should suffer less effects of nano init from the scope, as every1 knows there main form of combat is that of divest/plunder also additional nano pool to allow them to cast a little more.
Mas i couldnt think of much but a little more biomett (so there heals are not completely screwed when divested) and a little less reduction of physical init.
agents should definately gain conceal and percep the scope was made for the class and based around being hidden, spotting and shooting also an inc def skill for them too as when they get hit they really get hit, so a reduced chance in them getting hit would be good for them.

i could sit and go into detail about every single thing i have put but this is gonna take half a page already and your probably fed up of my punctuation and bad grammar by now

all i can say is these ideas are based on realistic class problems, and would be a fraction of the way to making them just slightly better in either pvm or pvp

if you have any suggestions or wanna flame what i put cos you think its an outrage (so is paying a LOT of creds for a scope to find its gonna get screwed over so you can see where we older players come from when we are "slightly" upset over it) just post below

cheers for listening
and grats for surviving through my mindless droaning crap