Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ELLTS replaced by DMG added >> Bump

ELLTS replaced by DMG added >> Bump

Since old scope gonna be nerfed no matter how hard people say no i thaught the best idea to keep them valuable is to add damage ie :
    QL 200
    8% crit
    Add damage 3000-5000

Something like this i think otherway theres no point to keep them up.
    Infamine 200 soljah

+3000-5000 damage? per hit?

well, that would make them desired items I suppose...
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

rofles....ouch...3k-5k...lmao. how bout we just slap "insta-kill" under the destription, instead? would make it easier for funcom...god knows they have a hard time handling things as it is.
    Tier. yellow. fix. please? k. thx.

d@mn infa... and you thought i should be nerfed... 3-5k? what are u smokin!

if your serious in your posts you must be idiots. He is obviously saying the nerf is stupid, and there is no way to make it up, thus the 3-5k thing. jeeeze people
    The name's Bond, James Bond, No really, it is, shift T me next time you see me.

Originally posted by Airty
    if your serious in your posts you must be idiots. He is obviously saying the nerf is stupid, and there is no way to make it up, thus the 3-5k thing. jeeeze people
    agreed, there is something called hyperbole =-)

kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?

Hehe. They should remove the init penalty or reduce it drastically imho.

Is the "easiest" solution to the problem.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

lol yah actually removing inits debuff would be good
    i couldve posted modifier : insta-kill anyone who ever thaught about nerfing ellts in the playfield would be same
    Infamine 200 soljah

Reduce the init penalty, and make all old scopes add +60 to all Off/AMS. Since they are a "targeting scope" +8% crit and +60AMS seems pretty good to me.

actually...since is call a targeting scope...it would make sense if that scope would add attack rating to you. Maybe like 100 attack rating with ql 200? Every 2 ql will add 1 point of attack rating to you. Then drop the crit to 8% and keep init the way they are.

also make them bypass supression gas, and the level 75+ requirement so you can kill anyone anywhere without them being able to shoot back... also if people have these scopes they should bypass the three-hit-minimum rule.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Knowing FC and their way...the replacement for those % critts would be something to laugh hard at.... i cant wait for that...because we all know that unless they put the old scope back in the game ppl gona whine like.... to get it even more nerfed on it....

Why not pull the freeking scope out of the game and let us have a second free ip-wipe. No matter what FC do to replace those % of critts gone, ppl gona whine like mad unless the scope is put back into the game. And since putting the scope back into the game is an option, why not put it back as it was.
    Last edited by Fryli; Oct 2nd, 2002 at 11:00:14.

Originally posted by Centurion3
    also make them bypass supression gas, and the level 75+ requirement so you can kill anyone anywhere without them being able to shoot back... also if people have these scopes they should bypass the three-hit-minimum rule.
    Exactly. Its called 'Targeting scope' which should make it possible to acquire targets to attack where its not possible.

Insta kill would be a nice mod as well. Maybe this should only work against the ones without the ELLTS. What do you say?
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

The high scopes are good for fast guns. Adding inits for them isn't benefitting them at all. They will be just as useless and capped at speed still. That will only benefit the slow hardhitting guns.
    ~Lone

wont a ql 200 scope have SIX percent crit, seeing as its the TWO FIFTY VE that adds 8?
    President of Midnight Reveries

what the f"*k are funcom playing at dont they understand the problem in pvp (well deuls anyways) is damage vs heals .and right now i get owned by all healers this is going to make soldiers even worse, **** i just come back from a break and hear this ****
    .well f""k you funcom and your st00pid game .this happens im off thats about all i can take

eeep! 3k - 5k damage increase .

how about something like this:

ql200 scope
    8% crit
    +100 to offense

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

Originally posted by Garv
    actually...since is call a targeting scope...it would make sense if that scope would add attack rating to you. Maybe like 100 attack rating with ql 200? Every 2 ql will add 1 point of attack rating to you. Then drop the crit to 8% and keep init the way they are.

/me makes a self note.. "Read before you post!"

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

Make them turn into creds when right clicked
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

8% Crit
    +200 Nano Init
    +100 Melee/Ranged/Phys Init
    +100 Add All Def
    +50 Add All Off
    +5 All Nano Skills
    +100 Runspeed