Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Old Timers Roll Call..

old timers

been here since beta 4 , still kicking,
    where you hiding lately vergil, hardly see you anymore.

i did quit for about 2 hours last month, hehehe, but
    i luv my nt. and had to reactivate.
    Last edited by wicked1; Oct 3rd, 2002 at 17:47:16.

Originally posted by Naraya
    Reading this thread...I feel like a level 160 nubi...only started playing when 14.0 was live (no one told me about this game until then)....:\
    being low lvl doesnt nessecery mean your a newbie. =) just look at me... took ALOT of time to get to 200 ... urgh to much :P slowest lvler ever ;P lol
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Hajkster

being low lvl doesnt nessecery mean your a newbie. =) just look at me... took ALOT of time to get to 200 ... urgh to much :P slowest lvler ever ;P lol
    roflol I am a 141 enforcer from beta roflol

level has nothing to do with nubie, I just never did any of those neat big exp things, was exploring more than fighting (taking a few months off dont hurt either)
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Wick!

Hey Wicked!,

I'm usually In 2h0 or Camelot

Send me a /tell
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Well, started the first or second week and a neutural Pistol adventurer (boy, was that a mistake)...

Knightweaver was accualy born a week later, but was inactive until my advent hit her 50's, and I decided to switch to a class that did some real damage (at least compared to a pair of pistols)

I also team up with a doc all the time, so that makes my life easier...

Oh, and I'm a very casual player, so don't hold the fact that Knightweaver is only in the mid 80's against me
    Deagnor 204 Solitus Fixer (Omni) Director of R.U.R.
    ---*** Other RuRians ***---
    83 Opti Pistol Advent Motafrancis | Ovnor 161 Solitus Engineer
    117 Nanomage NT Knightweaver | DiceSlice 83 Opti 1HE Advent
    145 NanoMage MP Miner49 | Mohelunz 69 Solitus Doc
    141 Atrox Enf Cluedozer | Icewrench 63 Opti Fixer
    Icelo 57 Opti Keeper
    Sig updated Sept 2, 2008

Originally posted by Yazule

roflol I am a 141 enforcer from beta roflol

level has nothing to do with nubie, I just never did any of those neat big exp things, was exploring more than fighting (taking a few months off dont hurt either)
    yea same here.. got stuck up in militery in real... so had a hell to try to start coming anywhere. hehe
    ---

Ah might as well sign in.

2001-06-29 06:33:34 UTC

First character Agent damm I had no clue how to play then.
    Saw a reflect shield in action so started a soldier(useing Freedom Arms)Still has them

Day one that RK-2 went up made a nt(man the laggggggggg on RK-1 at the time). Leveled to 34 and was nerfed bad. Created second NT. Farmed 350 Tokens. God those days sucked big. Can you say burnout

But i stuck with that NT and I'm a offical LeveL 200 ***** ** ****

Stormsugeii
    RK-2 level200 NT
    Allways reading and lurking around on the boards.

Don't ever use the /played command. It only tells you how much Life FC sucked out of you

Been here since beta 4 as a NT, and been an NT since the 1st hour of going live ...tried other things but have only ever felt at home with the NT. Never quitted yet but had a few times when came very close to it (12.6 and a few times since). Walked away for a week or two from time to time to stop things driving me utterly insane, but came back since there's nothing else which comes close (as yet), and its more about the people here than the actual game.

As for the NT, our damage was fine (in beta and early on), but that was way back when we had range, had mobs with lower hp's before the times when gun user crits were so common making their damage exceed ours I see no hope looking at the new nanos which came in in 14.5.1, kinda all laughable really partically the ac debuff need over 1000 in 3 skills (we so have to keep an MP and a Fixer in our pockets). But we can but try.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Re: Old Timers Roll Call..

Originally posted by Vergil
    Week 1 here

Who else is still here?
    What does it matter? You could have played from day 1, and still have no clue about the game. And you could have played it for 1 month, and being a wiz on it. What date you created the char, means just about as little as your level does tbh

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Everyones a noob. I played week one UO.
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

You misunderstand, Eaze

I'm just trying to see if i can find some old faces
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

meh

Yups im still here . i didnt start at beginning, started making chars on my friends account at release. then i got it myself in early september, and started my NT in october plan to be here fer awhile! w00h00!!!

/me needs new nanos

I made my NT July 5. 2001. He's only lvl 100, but I haven't had that much playtime, being a fulltime familyman with kids and all

Lubox
    Lubox - 105 NT

Re: You misunderstand, Eaze

Originally posted by Vergil
    I'm just trying to see if i can find some old faces
    Ahwell..Illu is just over 1 year old, and was my first char, so I don't count I guess Heh, I probably wouldnt anyway

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

July 4, 2001 is when my husband and I started. He returned to EQ about 5 months ago.

Jez is only level 90. I am a stay-at-home Mom after all.

I live

I am reborn. Day 1 NT and proud of it.

Re: I live

Originally posted by Synical
    I am reborn. Day 1 NT and proud of it.
    hey syn =P
    ---

Originally posted by Galaxia
    Everyones a noob. I played week one UO.
    ugh ok maybe not from week one but i got a 50+ months account there. :P And IM still an n00b! Curse House decay! (Which seems to dissaperer and reappare the hole time)
    ---

Bah! All n00bs!

I played beta of Meridian 59!

I was in AO (since week 1) until Sunday with my very first character (LostLogic 151 NT).

Now my account is closed.
    LostLogic
    Nano-Technician
    Mercenaries of Kai
    http://www.totalaggression.com/ao

Been here since 6/27/01 and the more i play the more i grow tired of this game. I have actully been playing EQ more than AO lately. I hated EQ until about a week ago. Oh well. Maybe they will hold true and have the NT's fixed in 14.8. Then again, it is funcom. I think that they should hand the reigns of this game over to qualified mmorpg handlers and stick to what they are famous for.....Point and click adventures.

Tharien 101 NT
    Trillous 45 Eng
    Jujinki 31 Crat
    Dracogena 7 Adv
    Archilluos 6 MP

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast