Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

ya why?
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

or as nt oldtimer? ( cause then im not :P)
    ---

Kubrick was born 21st of june last year. And he is gone in 2 days.
    ~Lone

damn :P so basicly your lvl 100ish nt is older.. bah
    ---

Lvl 101 - noob. :P
    ~Lone

Not from the beginning. I came in a about a month after release.

I've been around longer than the majority of the NT's I see posting here though. Maybe I was louder than and quiter now, and they were the opposite? Who knows, but I consider myself an Old school NT from the start. This is my first character, and my highest alt is only lvl 35.

I AM an NT!
    182 NT

Calming is just a hobby I dabble in, my real passion is blowing stuff up.

Started on the second day of release, my copy took a little longer to arrive. My Nt was my first. and I lived in the age of lag disconnects and resync of the server.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

I miss

I miss the days when i couldn't carry more than 200 ammo due to my feeble body !
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

First Week

First Week

--Actually started as Betablue, a nanomage NT and re-rolled him after 30th level (he was clan). Swapped to omni and created an atrox NT named Drabin and when I got to 30th stopped playing him for some time. Then started up again and when I reached 42nd level I met Snarf who was just reaching 140th at the time.

Snarf inspired me and we talked for hours off and on. Eventually Snarf and I were number 1 and 2 on the atrox NT chart - he at 162 and me at 140th but things change and people come and go.

I still miss the old fart but I'm 160th now and am taking my sweet time getting to 200th so I don't become bored. I have tried many professions and succeeded with all of them and it gives me a great perspective when speaking with other professions and/or grouping with them.

160 NT
    82 Crat
    81 MP
    62 Engineer
    62 Fixer
    62 Agent
    55 Doctor
    52 MA
    52 Trader
    42 Enforcer

As much as I get upset with FC in general, I still love the game and the people though.

Still here, barely (until the 9th of October when my account expires). Been here since beta 4....not too many of us left.
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

YES! haha :P beet you :P beta 2 here *lol* ok

nah... had a Adv called Shalldow for a long bit.. SLOW lvler.. infact he never reached a lvl above 40.

Then i created hajk the 2 aug.
    ---

Arrow ...

Just look at my sign...

How long will I stay? Well that depends on FC and their "promises".

Red face I was also around for beta 4...AKA lagfest

Created Lezbeanne shortly after the game went live, (yes, I forget when) leveled slowwwwwly (back before people did missions...wow) to about 80, got her name changed from some oversensative ****, quit the game, rejoined the game, quit the game, rejoined the game...

All said and done she's at an amazing level 114 or so, been around since the first week or two, gimped as all hell, (I missed the full IP reset >_<) but I just can't give up on my baby...altogether anyway.
    Leannae 112 NT: Formerly Lezbeanne
    Fantabulous 97 Fixer: He's fruity, he's fabulous, he's Fantabulous!
    Qweere 87 Stick-Enforcer: It's so rewarding to beat down a beamforcer...
    Docinthebox 58 Tank Doc: No relation to Jack.
    Fillibuster 45 Crat: Now I can make my own friends!
    Slayer4000 42 Engie: Because Tradeskills are fun. Damnit. Oh yeah, and this big hunk of soon-to-be-worthless metal follows me around too.
    Thegimper 25 Trader: ...yeah.
    Onebullet 16 Agent: Indulge any lingering curiosities of what it's like to be a soldier...enforcer...trader....

2001-10-02 19:34:25 UTC

I remember reading about ao since before it was out and I was way excited. Didn't quite dare play it in the beginning tho. think it was because of dialup at the time.

so.. not quite old timer.. but hey.. today's my birthday wohoo! I just noticed hehe

*pops up a bottle of the fizzly stuff* mmmm pepsi
    Roland "Fingathing" Bunke 208 NT - on vacation
    Peter "Finga1337" Parker 214.16 Adv - My Equip

Rubi-ka 2

July 14 2001 Jocco was born =]

I am a AO beta tester, played before summer 2001. I got my copy the 28´th of June 2001 (they delivered one day to late).

Me and Kesdian founded the original Dark Carnival (damn that was fun). Then I left and started Omni-InterOps, played with them for a few months and finally ended up in the guild Svea Rike.
    Winterizer lvl 213 Solitus Keeper
    Alien level 14
    Date of registration 2001-06-28
    Played in beta 4
    Unit leader of Ragnarok

I had a MA in the beta 4. Then when AO was realeased I switched to a NT because I wanted to be a "mage" played for approx 1½ month then I quit, due to RL reasons. Came back last june and have been playing since then. So I guess Im a semi-wannabe-oldtimer.

I was NT from beta 2 'till 12.6.

The NT-community and Funcom's lack of understanding for the NTs got me to drop it. At least the NT-community has gotten a lot better. DAAAMN the NT-board was filled with crybabies a year ago.
    ~Lone

Played through all stages of beta3, then bought the game, "played" for a short while and lost internet access til the end of October 2001. Started playing again in the mid November .

Never played any class but NT .

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast