Thread: Let VE's drop in full spectrum

Let VE's drop in full spectrum

ql 100 - http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=160632&t=ag
    ql 400 - http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=160633&t=ag

with the 250+ ones being dropped from some new boss camps and in QL201+ "team misson" bosses (bosses are always higher than the mission ql) .. ...(maybe some reason to not fight 190ish missions from level 130-200)

Make the perception amounts on the higher QL 's (if found) attainable by certain static quests. +maybe raise the perception needed for ql 300+ (which should be rare)

Leave everything with ELLTS alone.

You take out the posibility to use a gun such as Raid pistols, you take out variety. hence boring.

Let alone you make everyones HARD work void.
    When you removed ELLTS you told us they would remain the same and untouched.

,PO'd customer

Thumbs up Agreed

Actually, I could probably get to 1501 perception right now. For sure at 175. (stupid lev req nanos)

I am told these all stack:
    600/400/200 Adv wolf buffs (175/135/75)
    107 Fix Blood makes Noise
    130 Fix Karma Harvest

And theres always 210 from imps and a few more from some items and general buffs.

I wouldn't mind another line of perception buffs that stack with the adv & fixer ones though. Hi there agents, start asking for them. Maybe get that team conceal buff to also add perception.

Totally disagree on the rare part though. Getting a LLTS was never a problem before they were removed. Never should've been removed to begin with.

I don't see FC doing this either. Its totally against their nature.
    Who wants to take bets that the new scopes over 250 don't drop in the next year?
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things