Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314

Thread: Friday with Means - July 24th, 2009 - Pink Eye, Airplanes and Nightclubs

Here is another option.

Choice to self color dye armor (no tradeskills or very low skills req).

This would allow the change in visual looks with AI armor and other armor which CAN'T be removed from the game but it has turned it into a "cookie cutter" visual social aspect.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Tick Tock...WTB FWM July 31st...
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

It seems very unlikely they'd gimp AI armour as so many would flip their lids if that happened. One thing about them is that unlike many of the other things added over the past few years AI armour, weapons and some other stuff can be traded. Rare or not you don't have to farm it yourself and as more time goes on more will be in circulation. With OFAB, dreadloch, DB, biodome, Xan and other stuff being nodrop one way or another you have to get it and once char A has it that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by cbus97 View Post
    How did a "name the new nightclub" thread turn into a "nerf AI armor" thread?
    Well first there was some nostalgia about old AO and how people would socialize more but don't now. That went to PvP and AC holes of old armour so people would carry around weapons of different damage types and learn to recognize armour types. Although now armours now have fairly even and high ACs so you don't do that anymore which people lamented about. Then I commented on the even and high bonuses of AI armour vs mixed bonuses of other armours. Ooops.

I smell a saturday with Means this time around, oh well
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Okay, I got the perfect name...

The 1000 Mile High Club!

Dance in Trance
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Face the Space - or
    Pink Place in Space
    Last edited by Arctictiger; Aug 4th, 2009 at 14:38:12.

Spearmint Rhino
    Colawren - TL7 Adv
    Colwrenn - TL5 NT
    Iriotz - TL6 Solja

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314