Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Neutral Application Form

just use the omni application form and take off your token board. problem solved.

so this is in the next patch right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sama View Post
    so this is in the next patch right?
    maybe it gets hot-patched while you sleep.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

maybe its already in \O/.

Hmm, does it actually help to bump this now and then? I'm sure FC has read it by now. Would they forget if we don't remind them every week? I sure hope not so. But as long as it's not implemented or even acknowledged, there is not much else that we can do...

... BUMP!
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

can i get a whut whut... to the top.
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

Funcom allowing neutral application forms, would basically be allowing support from game mechanics, for what players already do either way.

This means, I'm agreeing with making a neutral applications form. Clans contributing to the omni faction, and omnis contributing to the clan faction, is already done by players. Omnis, and clans not participating in the notum wars is very well exercised as it is. Omnis and clans making neutral organizations, or giving tower sites to clan-aligned, omni-aligned, or straight neutral organizations is also done regularly
    Last edited by Notnotnotnod; May 28th, 2011 at 08:24:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Notnotnotnod View Post
    Funcom allowing neutral application forms, would basically be allowing support from game mechanics, for what players already do either way.

This means, I'm agreeing with making a neutral applications form. Clans contributing to the omni faction, and omnis contributing to the clan faction, is already done by players. Omnis, and clans not participating in the notum wars is very well exercised as it is. Omnis and clans making neutral organizations, or giving tower sites to clan-aligned, omni-aligned, or straight neutral organizations is also done regularly
    that pretty much sums it up.
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

/\
    ||
    \/
    Please, give change form. Want main be neutral. Red vs Blue are boring now.
    220 veteran player, no more complain for level alt. Do something and stop whine! (Take cry people friend with you.)
    Means: the new client to run FASTER on old hardware _________________ Faction champions.

Bump for Resignation Forms!

I'm surprised that this thread has gotten so big but hasn't received any replies from an FC employee...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    No, no, see... What it was really was my wild declaration of love for crattey. I've been begging him to let me have his babies and stuff. Vena and Haqui are trying to say I'm delusional and they're holding me back from him, and keep deleting my posts as fast as they make them! They don't know what they're talking about, tho... Babies with that giant fro and pretty, glittery angel wings would make the whole world an absolute delight.

I escaped the restraints of my minions... i managed to post this with one hand while running! My infatuation cannot be contained! They left that one handcuff off while they went off to get the syringe! Oh crap, here they co.....

xD

Any reason why not? This makes more sense than the current application forms.
    Advisor of Lumen Orien

Omni Resignation

After being recruited as a young naive, and gullible citizen into the Omni-Tek corporation and having served 20 years of service..

I now see with the experience I have gained that the only right choice is the neutral faction

I hereby tender my resignation.......

(bump)

Would have been an wonderful birthday present.
    Advisor of Lumen Orien

Gods, Neutrals have been clamoring for this since 2002 at least.

It makes since to me that an OT member could retire or a Clan/Omni could go mercenary. This happens in wars. has happened in ways since the days of Alexander and before, and will continue as long as the human race embraces the concept of war.

Why in the name that FunCom decided this "wasn't possible" has boggled me. For 9 years.
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

I don't want to have to reroll all my poor early toons.

I want to resign from clan side and from Omni Tek and be a peace-loving neutral merchant.....

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast