Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Neutral Application Form

Quote Originally Posted by Racheloblade View Post
    Well if this is the case, then neutrals should be prevented from doing any PVP
    since " Most of them were Omni-Tek employees, but there were also a few people from The Clans, and all of them were fed up with the conflict."
    Fed up : Frustrated, annoyed, tired

The sentence "all of them were fed up with the conflict" dont mean "all of them cant fight" or "cant be fought". It mean "all of them were frustrated/annoyed/tired" of a particulary conflict. Misunderstanding, false implication, false conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by huckleberry View Post
    Fed up : Frustrated, annoyed, tired

The sentence "all of them were fed up with the conflict" dont mean "all of them cant fight" or "cant be fought". It mean "all of them were frustrated/annoyed/tired" of a particulary conflict. Misunderstanding, false implication, false conclusion.
    If you're fed up with something, you usually don't continue doing it.
    A very nice thing would be to drop sides and use factions instead, and have what you do affect your faction. (Attack an omni site? More in line with clans, less with omni. Attack clan mobs? Vice versa. Do omni quests? Get better faction with them... and so on) This would completely ruin the current guild system, though.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    If you're fed up with something, you usually don't continue doing it.

not really, it could be that you are simply sick of doing it their way. lets say someone is politically active for a mainline party rep or dem. they get tired of the way the party operated and so they leave the party and go independent. they still participate in politics, or even run for positions within government, but they are no longer wanting to do it the rep or dem way.

in game it could be the same way. the person could feel that omni is bad, but that clans are not a suitable lesser evil, or vice versa. choosing not to align means i dont want to play for your team or their team, not that i dont want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Sama View Post
    not really, it could be that you are simply sick of doing it their way. lets say someone is politically active for a mainline party rep or dem. they get tired of the way the party operated and so they leave the party and go independent. they still participate in politics, or even run for positions within government, but they are no longer wanting to do it the rep or dem way.

in game it could be the same way. the person could feel that omni is bad, but that clans are not a suitable lesser evil, or vice versa. choosing not to align means i dont want to play for your team or their team, not that i dont want to play.
    Then they're not fed up with politics. They're fed up with one side of the politics, and disagree with the other. Neutrals were fed up with the war alltogether.

That said, I'd love to have a omni/clan->neut application form.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

First appearance of neutrals

The first "neutrals" appear when Omni-Tek employees - as well as clan members - abandon their affiliations and settle in non-political zones. Fearing more ICC interventions, OT authorities turn a blind eye to these neutrals.

neutrals left and then the war came back to them, look at omni in bor or just search through the timeline. in the end lots of time has passed since then and what a neut, or clan or omni for that matter are, are very different from what they once were. like i said, just because one doesnt want to walk the party line, doesnt mean they drop out of the race.

like .. if a Palestinian decided to go to Jerusalem and announced :

"its ok guys, i'm neutral now"

humm .. maybe it will work. I'll ask to the next Palestinian i see to test it.

Bump for uberness of an idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    [Neutnet]: You're banned for abusing me jerk. BTW, I'm burning down your house and pissing on your Cheerios as we speak. I hope you get pink eye and toenail fungus. I don't want your feedback cause I'm not going to read it anyways. I don't care what you think. You're scum.
    <3Your Friendly Neighborhood Scripter!<3
    More Information Below!
    Admin of R.S.S || Post on the AO Forum

Since Crat, Trader and Fixer defining characteristics are available in the Item Mall I will predict!

Less than 6 month: Neutral Application Form - Cost: $45.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Bump, let's have our neut app forms before christmas please

I'm ok with this as long as the person who changes from a side to neutral gets a 24/7/365 perma flag.

Can we have our app forms already?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwifruits View Post
    Can we have our app forms already?
    Agreed...

BAMP!
    I don't have a signature because my life really isn't that interesting :/

bump again
    I don't have a signature because my life really isn't that interesting :/

name one character who would join neutral lol...........................
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

come on now, nmcnurja, ppl "come out of the closet" everyday irl.

Omni shot Clan, Clan shot Omni, and they both hold the tokens board in the closet.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnurja View Post
    name one character who would join neutral lol...........................
    All my sided toons would, and I have about 5

well It will come now soon. I have almost rerolled all my omni 220's now
    Rongue - 82 Clan Keeper

I like this idea - bumpy, bumpy!
    Proud Member of The Roots ----- Neut 4 Ever!! ----- Oh, btw: Here's The Story of Stuff & the Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See.
    My goons: Luzengie 220/30/70 engie ----- Luziciona 220/30/70 MA ----- Luzolja 220/30/70 Sold ----- Fixxii 220/30/70 Fix ----- Nerfentehs 200/29/62 NT ----- Luztrox 200/30/68 Doc ----- Luzargh 199/22 Shade ----- Keepluzia 174/24 Keep ----- Luzidoxa 150/20 Doc ----- Luzee 150/10 Shade ----- Bancorotta 150/20 MA ----- Luzillian & Luzimeta 60/6 MPs ----- Luzibank 45/5 Enfo ----- Luztrader 32/3 Trader

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast