Thread: Nerf LLTS and kiss it all goodbye

Nerf LLTS and kiss it all goodbye

well thats prety much my opinion. Im on the edge of pre ordering the expansion pack, and an announcement like this is made....

Of course, thats why we were all asked to keep bumping down to one each. So they could try and minimize the grief from such a damn ugly mistake as that. I really am gonna have to review my options if this goes down. What next? nerf all special items, and turn us all in to clones????

this sux big time

Post its time for balance!!!

Crits is supose to be a rare damage..not your normal damage output..(witch you can have now with a good critscope)

Nufring Low light scope is one huge step to a better balanced
    game..stop whinnig about balance..if your normal damage is
    so bad you must rely on your crit scope that have bin nurf long time ago then do something else..

..this shud not be a suprise to people..

its time for balance!!!

Re: its time for balance!!!

Originally posted by Tecscope
    Crits is supose to be a rare damage..not your normal damage output..(witch you can have now with a good critscope)

Nufring Low light scope is one huge step to a better balanced
    game..stop whinnig about balance..if your normal damage is
    so bad you must rely on your crit scope that have bin nurf long time ago then do something else..

..this shud not be a suprise to people..

its time for balance!!!
    I agree - time to nerf the traders now
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Yes but not to nurf traders.. just adjust them so thay can be in the same combat line as other professions.

Trader adjustment proposal:

- make the divest and plunder cast time alot longe like
    20 sec Attack time and 6 sec recharge..

- give trader heal back

- give trader some sort of MK shiled (like the NT NS)
    but not as powerfull at the Nullityspear..

- give traders a small crit buff from 1-2 in this order=
    60 QL = 1% crit , 180 QL = 2 %crit

that's a nerf?

LOL, so if you don't kill the trader in 20 seconds, he can still deprive you into oblivion, *plus* he's running around with an MK shield AND a crit buff AND has his old heals back - which, if you remember, were just as good as doc heals!

I see what you're saying, but your suggestions are crap.

'just adjust them so thay can be in the same combat line as other professions.' would suggest that they are currently not that good - they are in fact uber in PVP...remember?

I wish my MP could be nerfed like this, he'd probably become godlike.

PS (don't think anyone should be 'nerfed' just think these are not that good ideas)

well next nerf is all demon has same hp as u got + when ur deom die u die too + nt's nuke is 60% dmg in pev and 30 % in pvp becasue they out dmg other prof ( no cirticals lol )

morning bump, and another 24 hours closer to oblivion.

It isnt like CZ or Cosmik dont know the ingame value of an ELLTS from looking on the exchange boards. Now they waana mess with the most established, wealthier players who have supported the game from the beginning. It really is just plain dumb, and the developers that thought it was a good idea need to get themselves a real job delivering milk, or the mail, because they are failing miserably to deliver any patch content that has any love in it. The PvP element will always suck, thats the way it is, but dont spoil the whole game because of that....

- give trader heal back

Your suggestion is probably hardest nerf request on traders I have seen. Keep in mind that traders should not be touched in PvM at all...actually quite opposite, FC should fix those few broken nano lines they have currently

20 sec attack time is really amazing suggestion, they would never get any of the drains usable. Debuffs are the strenght of traders. How many NTs use Last Word? You should know.

PvP is the only area where I think that trader nanos should be balanced according to current game dynamics. However, FC should really make their other lines slightly more usable also in PvP. At the moment traders simply are Press-One-Button-To-Win
    profession in PvP, which is overpowered. They should have to rely on all of their nano lines to win battles, not on just 1-2 nanos.

haha

Everyone that has a scope obviously hates this nerf. Traders are already an uber class and are still very popular. Dunno why you think this nerf only affects traders somehow cuz it dont. LLTS needed a nerf to lvl the playing field in terms of ranged init penalty. If you wanna make LLTS better than VEs just lower the reqs so LLTS can be used at earlier levels. Traders do not need any changes and the suggested changes are ridiculous.

Originally posted by Tecscope
    Yes but not to nurf traders.. just adjust them so thay can be in the same combat line as other professions.

- give trader heal back

Why should traders have their heal back? There's a reason why it was adjusted (because it was broken to begin with)

Why should they have a MK/Nulity? Their calms isn't enough or what? Perhaps try not letting them tank (not that it mattes who's tanking lvl 150+ anyways).

And wth should traders get a crit buff? What about enfs? Soldiers? Docs? Fixers? "Because they're using a shotgun?" Get a grip - the balance between regular dam and crit was determined to be like that (talking Vektor/HD here), not because they should have critbuffs galore.

GRRRR