Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nerf The Edge of the Tarasque

No.. I want you to leave the EOT in the game, but reduce it's stats to that of a pitchfork of comparible level.

But I'd like you all to post lots of ideas here that you think would compensate for this nerf so funcom can blatently ignore them. We're also going to add another stacking crit buff to ma's. Ty, that is all.

The most frightening thing is about this thread is that if a FC developer actually saw this thread, he'd probably be going "hmmm...good idea".

I can't beat someone wielding a EoT in PvP. *nerf* *bump* *fix*
    Don Jinxster Juan - Solitus Trader - Omni RK1

Nolan Necrogar Danczak - Opifex Martial Artist - Omni RK1

// TODO: Put some funny line here

In return for halving the dmg on the EOT they can put some useful modifiers like +50 to map navigation or adventuring on it......you know it makes sense !!

Lightbulb

Makes sense...yeah make sense one of the attack skills
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

I DEMAND THAT THE EOT HAVE THE STATS OF 33-519(519) AND BE 3.5/2.5 IN SPEED AND USE DUCK.

I ALSO DEMAND A +87 2HE BUFF.

NO ADVANTAGES ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

just jealousy and saddness is all this thread is about

(or it's a joke, dude, lighten up...)
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Now i'm thinking about what is much more sad nerfing itself or that even the point has come that ppl screwed up by "FC's nerf politic" start to believe this thread could be true ...

*bumb* Yes, NERF EoT !!

*bump* Yes, give MA's some LOVE !!
    Quotation from a statement of Henry Radiman, official Clan Leader:
    >> "Action is needed," says Radiman. "Commentary is needed. Policy is needed. The Council is needed." <<

------------
    Marariella, once a Member of The Council
    ------------

Bump on nerf it and make it so every profession can use it so no one gets left out.

I know!
    /claim
    Everyone gets one!
    TOMTEMOR

Angry hahaha

out of everything in the game u think an item that doesent even drop anymore needs to be nerfed?!!? on RK2 like 4 people have it. heres what needs to happen, it needs to start dropping more! Enforcers havent gotten ANY luvin in like how many patches?, where u ma's get ur ma suits, and agents all yer 100% crit crap, and fixers.... dont even have to say anything on them. traders.. u get drains, simple as that. docs u can CH, go away. Crats... Sorry FC dont luv joo. Anyone ever taken the time to think of how high the reqs are on this sword? a solitus enf cant wear this sword not OE without some sort of small miracle. for the requirements of this weapon the stats are appropriate! Grr.!! if u wanna talk about the EoT feel free to send me a tell on RK2... u wanna know why it shouldent be nerfed i'll tell you why darn n00b talking about nerfing THE sword..

-Menahem
    One p*ssed off lvl 186 Solitus Enf!
    Applicant of Total Chaos
    Make my EoT drop FC!!!
    -post coming soon about why it should drop more stay tuned!

P.S. You dont even want to mess with Enf's and the EoT! *RoAr*
    Last edited by -=Mena=-; Oct 7th, 2002 at 19:53:59.

Apparently, it dropped on RK-1 last night.

Originally posted by Drsweetie1
    Think old ellts were easier than get than the EoT Think i'm my like 200+ raid mark now and still haven't seen EoT drop once
    It dropped last night. Ixari won it.

--Tsk

Nerf the Reclaim! I spend too much time there!

Nerf the Skilled lasersniper that sent me to the reclaim!

nerf the Doctor that didn't heal me and keep me from the uber reclaim!!

Nerf the mission that had the lasersniper who sent me to the uber reclaim while the doc wasn't healing!!!

Nerf 20k which had the mission that had the lasersniper who sent me to the uber reclaim while the doc wasn't healing

Nerf Neutrals Engineers who built 20k , which had the mission that had the lasersniper who sent me to the uber reclaim while the doc wasn't healing!

Nerf the Head skinchip - Neutral which are used by the neutral engineers who built 20k, which had the mission that had the lasersniper who sent me to the uber reclaim while the doc wasn't healing.

Nerf Kinkstaah who once saw a Head skinchip - Neutral which are used by the neutral engineers who built 20k, which had the mission that had the lasersniper who sent me to the uber reclaim while the doc wasn't healing.

Yes Nerf it so that I can kill the Atrox that have it... OMG

STUPID PEOPLE I HATE ALL YOU NERF PEOPLE I HATE YOU!!!!

why should funcom nerf everthing?!!? i hate it i really hate nerfs!!!!!

cant you nerf people shut up and leave the damn game if you dont like it?

/flip
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

:p

/me sharpens his new toy

The Eot

ow lol, and as Kinki says, it does suck

- NERF ME ! -
    Ixari Behemoth pls !
    Nacher You fumbled ...
    Vespillo Execution of Total Mirror Shield MkX got interrupted by Ownz !

---> STORM <---

- My lovely wife Stinamus (Jinxmus) -

Um, Phoenixbird, I think the original post was more or less a joke because they're nerfing the LLTS which not everybody can get either.

At least, that's how I interpreted it when I read it the first time.

--Tsk

Nerf Gaily painetd Hood!
    Nerf Robust Backpack
    Nerf Dragon Toothpocker!
    Nerf 2 Headed Stuff
    Nerf Aura magnifier
    Nerf Globe of Sacrity
    Nerf Globe of Clarity
    Nerf all Dragon Armor
    Nerf Cloac of wondering knight
    Nerf hood of knight
    Nerf heart of tarasque