Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you could make one change...

If you could make one change...

...To the PVP system, what would it be? a nerf, a bonus, new 25% and 0% zones, new ideas, commands, anything.

for me, Id ask for heals to only heal, 50%.

When they nerfed damage to 50% in PvP, it just doesnt make logical sense that you can heal you regular amount. Docs are prolly one of the best PvPers, without their init debuffs, they would, well, suck, but it they, and many other healing professions had their heals nerfed to 50% in PvP, i think PvP would start to take a new shape.

But i was also thinking, would this mean that layers would have to be nerfed? do you guys count those as heals, or HP buffs.

Lets get a nice thread goin, id like to see what the community has to say.

One change... give MAs a debuff.

Nanocrystal (Paybacktime)
    -1500 NanoC Init - Target Doctor
    -400 All Attack Skills - Target Trader
    -2000 Runspeed - Target Agent, Crat, NT, Trader, Fixer
    -15 Crit - Target Self
    Last edited by Azton; Oct 1st, 2002 at 15:11:42.
    Azton - 201 Martial Artist, Member of Ragnarök
    Meltim - Inactive Agent

make my beam a boomerang so i can throw it at people in 2ho to compete with range users

Give engineers thermonuclear weapons.
    Nivenyrral Lvl 200 Omni Engineer
    General and Retired President of the Band of Brothers

make my beam a boomerang so i can throw it at people in 2ho to compete with range users
    LMFAO!!! Funcom make this happen!
    Experienced Leroy "Johiyat" Gaviglia
    200 Clan Martial Artist

Slayer of Omni-tek
    --------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%
    Achiever 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Explorer 6%

Originally posted by Tantrumzero
    I'd roll an atrox for that...

Re: If you could make one change...

...if I could make one change to PvP, it would be the in-game reasons for doing so...

...Fighting to get a second word in your display name is childish...

...Fighting to keep your alignment's notum supply at safe levels to keep all of the shops, insurance terms, reclaim terms, save terms, ferry's, outposts, guns, vehicles, and other stuff running at all times? Ooohhh
    .: Naraya :.

One Change... /me Ponders ... Once you hit lvl 200 you reset to lvl 1 MUAUWUAUWUAUW
    Aykaziel

Syndacate

Lucavii

might conisder giving Advy a little love too.. we are weak profession.

We cant hit that hard, and we have no defenses against fixer evades, divest, plunder, and outright mg dealers.

Transfer all traders randomly to engineers or NTs for two months.

Originally posted by North
    roflmao... just two?
    President of Midnight Reveries

-Cap heals at 40% max in pvp.

-Let drains be half in pvp or rework em so that one debuffs nano-skills and the other weapon skills.

-Give us an arena that cancels outside buffs.

Said one change but i felt like adding 3 :/
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

Originally posted by North
    blatant trader hate
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

An enormous surplus of new weapons/ammo. Melee and ranged. All damage types. From new machineguns and clubs to rocket launchers and energy swords. All with unique reload sounds. All with unique firing/hitting sounds. Special ammunitions for different purposes.

This is very needed, as while llts's and inits get nerfed, the optional arsenal shrinks more and more.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

I would make every weapon a pillow and give -4k to all nanoskills once you enter a 25% zone. Cause I want pillow fights.
    Last edited by Sjoko; Oct 3rd, 2002 at 08:49:39.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

make NTs able to win a fight
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Ban button

"Your Target has been successfully banned"
    Choppem - Atrox Enforcer
    Nukethem- Atrox NT

Socializer 60%
    Explorer 60%
    Achiever 46%
    Killer 33%

Unhappy

Stop nerfing and ad new stuff...

The ONLY thing I really hate about pvp is the fact that you can get points from same side... Wich makes no sense...

Agreed

Make back yards 0% gas and pull the guards so we can make uber twinked level 1s and spawn kill people as they roll new characters.

LOL think of how much fun it would be just trying to get your first level while being constantly ganked so you could just get the hell out of the backyard. I think it could be a lot of fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast