Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you could make one change...

Re: If you could make one change...

Originally posted by Inik/Jerrakean
    ...To the PVP system, what would it be? a nerf, a bonus, new 25% and 0% zones, new ideas, commands, anything.

for me, Id ask for heals to only heal, 50%.

When they nerfed damage to 50% in PvP, it just doesnt make logical sense that you can heal you regular amount. Docs are prolly one of the best PvPers, without their init debuffs, they would, well, suck, but it they, and many other healing professions had their heals nerfed to 50% in PvP, i think PvP would start to take a new shape.

But i was also thinking, would this mean that layers would have to be nerfed? do you guys count those as heals, or HP buffs.

Lets get a nice thread goin, id like to see what the community has to say.

hmm I would make myself a living god... oh wait I am already

/me goes back into deep thought
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Ityn
    Agreed

Make back yards 0% gas and pull the guards so we can make uber twinked level 1s and spawn kill people as they roll new characters.

LOL think of how much fun it would be just trying to get your first level while being constantly ganked so you could just get the hell out of the backyard. I think it could be a lot of fun.
    I'd like that
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

If I could change one thing about PVP, I'd remove the abillity to get same side credit for pvp kills.

Arg
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Originally posted by Emiko
    and we have no defenses against fixer evades, divest, plunder, and outright mg dealers.
    You don't have any defense to those? Didn't you get that "resistance to divest/plunders" like the rest of us?

No class has resistance to divest/pluders/fixer evades.

Adventurers got their love. Share some of it with the professions which haven't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12