Unfitrider - Lvl 101 Shade

Achiever 66%
    Explorer 66%
    Killer 40%
    Socializer 26%

Originally posted by Uncle Pumpkinhead
    Mwa-ha-ha-ha!
    Is Neleb dreaming again?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

You doubt the powers of the Epicine..

J0o going down... Like.... A... Punk...
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Yes lets do evil things today...

I am at work for instance.
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

Talking

I got an ‘open’ office at the work and have an old legendary wooden desk . Most of my time I am busy with writing dull advices for politicians

The big boss and me were sharing one room …but he moved to a seperate room, previous Friday . WOOOOT!!

Originally posted by Uncle Pumpkinhead
    Mwa-ha-ha-ha!
    Hugs Uncle Pumpkinhead

you cant just jump into one of my threads and expect to escape without a hug you know

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Can I get a special hug as well pls lilnymph? Feeling bored and dejected at work, on a *****ty assignment that I don't want to be on. I have even been moved to another office until this "issue" is resolved. Great

Cheer me up people!
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

*gives Ntrox a hug, before she walks into a boring meeting*

hugs

lilnymph
    Originally posted by Cz

Style over Substance

Poor NTrox!

*hugs* for NTrox and kegs of beer too!

I am a useless director of software development. I don't do anything except go to meetings ... which is why i HATE guild meetings so much ...

But I have a really big window to stare out of

Kymmie

hehe the meeting was pointless for me. I got asked one question, and that was if the figures in my report where accurate. I dont think my answer of "no, I also make up random figures for my reports" went down well with everyone

hugs

lilny6mph
    Originally posted by Cz

Style over Substance

Hehehehe....bad bad girl Nymph. *counter hugs her hug with a bear hug* Now where'd that pumpkin' thing go?

*Loads Div 9*

Umm work lesse

There is me normal enough.

Then we have a 65 year old guy from Maine who had a stroke. Now he can't remember anything about anything, but we love him so much we can't fire him.

Then we have one of the partners. His dog kicked his eye out (I am not joking) TWICE. now he can barely see.

Another partner is an ex-marine and I have turned around to see him doing gun drills with a REAL gun. He once brought up 4 bags of longrange weaponry and proceeded to 'break them down'.

Then we have that partners son. He is nice enough just umm a bit of a spaz.

We have had firework fights in our office. We have had water balloon fights that ended up destroying some costly equipment.

We had an illegal slot machine in our office for a while. That was fun.

There are many many other things that have happened. I am just thinking of a way to say them without getting someone arrested.

hehe

nuttin but love
    Queen of the fat fixers!

Please give atroxes a Female looking face, I mean if its a neut make it a neut, but they all look like MEN!

ah, more fun at work for you all to hear.

Battle lines have been drawn between my department (personnel) and Accounts. The Accounts manager has decided we aren't making enough profit, and one of his ways of increasing it is to sack some people. Personally I don't like this idea, for a start we are making profit, and secondly I don't actually like sacking people, especially for reason's that aren't their fault (that isn't good in a personnel manager is it? hehe).

His opening strike on monday was to give me a target saving we had to make, and asking me to find out the best way for the company to make it through my department (i.e., sacking people).

My return salvo today was to tell him that the most efficient way of making this saving was to sack him (as he is the most senior manager and paid the most, almost the amount that he wants to save, and the fact that his department ran smoothly while he was away for over a month earlier this year) as we are already slightly understaffed and the company would suffer to lose many people. At the moment it looks like he is going to try and make the saving some other way, cant think why

So at the moment I think the score is 1 - 0 to me, but I will keep you posted if he manages a Counter attack.

hugs

lilnymph
    Originally posted by Cz

Style over Substance

From Karanya

---Following message is from Krok's sister---

Hey lilnymph..

/me is on her brother's account cause hers is banned.

This one probably will be soon too because I'm using it, even if I behave myself :\ No biggie though because this is a cancelled account as well..

Anyway thought I would say hi, maybe we can chat for a bit before Cz catches me

--K

hugs Karanya_, sorry to hear you got banned, you really have to learn to be a good girl

you at work now?

hugs

lilnymph
    Originally posted by Cz

Style over Substance

At work, yup.. waiting on the employees to start showing up.. bored as usual..

Being a good girl just isn't in my nature, I'm afraid.. I say what I feel needs to be said, Cz censors what he feels needs to be censored.. it's no surprise we're adversaries The funny thing is when I got banned this time I was in the middle of posting a final goodbye to everyone as I'd decided to stop posting on the message boards. But hey, it happens, I'll probably have a friend c/p my goodbye post to the fixer board, and hopefully it won't get removed as there's nothing offensive in it.

*hugs*

--K

why doesnt that surprise me Karanya hehe

bored at work again? me too

*counting down the minutes until lunch when she is leaving work and getting a train down to London to spend the weekend with her girlfriend *

hugs

lilnymph
    Originally posted by Cz

Style over Substance

Gah, just noticed I had a beard.. it's freaky to read my name above a picture of some dude with a beard.

/me runs to fix avatar real quick.

Annnnyway Oooh, spending a weekend with the gf? Lucky you. I'm still single, although perhaps that's a good, thing, considering what I have to choose from around here. Bleah.

I'm counting the minutes till I can go home and play E&B (with some friends from AO who came along with me, and some friends from another game I played before AO).. I'm itching to launch more pumpkins at unsuspecting passerby's.. hehe

1 1/2 hours to go.. I can do it..

--K

1 and a half hour for me too, then I get a nice long train journey to london to sleep through

hugs

lilnymph
    Originally posted by Cz

Style over Substance

*grin*

1 hour and 15 minutes.. then I strip off this suffocating cop uniform and put on a t-shirt & shorts, throw some food in the microwave, log in and game the night away.. err.. morning.. well, you know

And you'd better keep in touch with me.. you have my email address right?

Karanya

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast