Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: lilnymph chatty thread

Talking Yay!!

Hugs for me

Hope you're having fun, lil

Well, I've done it now ...

... was up until almost 4am last night because I decided to play AO all weekend instead of getting ready for my trip today ... going to Oslo for the rest of the week and then on to London for next week.

The real problem - I live (currently) in South Texas. Our idea of winter is getting a slurpee from 7-11 and pouring it on your head. So, naturally, no winter clothes.

So for the past 2 days I've been running around with my head cut off trying to find something warm to wear so I don't freeze to death in Europe

Oh well, shopping is always fun

Kymmie

Freezing in Europe ?
    I ate outside today, at 12:30 in the winter's sun with a nice 17°C.
    You really should try the south of France someday.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Almost lunch time for here on the eastern seaboard of the US.

Five more hours before I leave the office for four whole days. Mmm mmm. A nice big family meal tomorrow will fuel me for the next few days worth of power-leveling and tower-ganking
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Hehe ...

17 C is cold when you're used to about 35+ C for most of the year ... hehe

Besides, there's snow in oslo atm I'm looking forward to it - haven't seen snow in almost 15 years ...

I have heard that the south of france is just incredible. I hope to get there soon

Kymmie

Anybody else having to work on Thanksgiving? I don't mind it too much since i'm getting time and a half.
    In lieu of a better signature, this'll have to do

traded for the day off.. wife insists on doing the 5am cristmas shopping on friday.. sigh.. cant let her get ran over
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Christmas.....Bah
    In lieu of a better signature, this'll have to do

okay ... okay ...

Oslo was FREEEEEEEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -5C with light snow falling. It was nice

Now I'm in London - all seems definitely warmer so far and no rain .. yet ...

... but as I forgot to bring my umbrella, I am certain to get innundated the second I step out of the office ...

Kymmie

Red face

Rainy here (and cold).

NETHERLANDS

God 1/2 inch of snow and everyone in St. louis forgets how to drive... I dread driving home in rush hour....
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

. . . . .70 degrees and sunny in Sacramento today. . . . .

. . . . .. . . . . .that is all. . . . . . .. . . .

Northeast USA here... I skied my truck in to work over the unploughed roads this morning
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

mwuahaha

Beautiful blue skies, warmth from the sun, cooling sea breeze. Except, I'm puking my guts out at work, and my cold sweat makes my shirt stick to my back.

Talking Back

Well, back in the USA and absolutely dying of jet lag ... but got my flat all arranged and will be moving soon.

All things considered, it's warm here in south Texas

Hope everyone is good

Kymmie

And it's still cold here in Oslo, colder even. Today it's -8C and the weather forecast says we're in for a colder weekend.

I'm bored stiff at work and I have nothing to do. In fact all I've been doing this entire year is nothing. No work. Just sit by my desk, pretending to do stuff. Luckily I'm about to leave. Come 1st january I will devote all my time to AO.

Cyas

I can't believe I missed this thread.. ARGH! Okay.. Quick summary.. I work third shift at a University watching little lights on the servers blink... If they stop blinking, I hit them with a very large, heavy and blunt object... If they stubbornly continue to refuse blinking I call someone who makes three times as much as me, pull them out of a nice warm bed and drag their ass down here to fix the blinking lights.

Oh.. I also am the BOFH, have a large and varied selection of LARTs and do email support when I'm not procrastinating...

Sooooo... We having fun yet?
    I hold no ties to any faction.

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.
    I am not Neutral as I believe in taking any advantage offered to me.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

A lot of people seem to be bored at work, and I'm no exception.

It's sunday, it's snowing here in Gothenburg and I'm stuck working the weekend...what do I do, you say? Well, I'm a nurse at a psychiatric emergency ward. Not as exiting as one would think, though.

Working weekends sucks. I think I need a hugh.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

Agreed.. Where's Lil when you need her?

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

2.5 hours left to go at work and I'm BoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOred boRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEd boreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEd boRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOred BoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOred boRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEd boreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEd boRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOred BoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOred boRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEd boreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEd boRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOred BoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOred boRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEd boreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEd boRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOred BoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOred boRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEd boreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEd boRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOred BoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOred boRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEd boreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEd boRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOred BoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOred boRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEd boreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEd boRedbOredBoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOred BoredbOredboRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOredBoredbOred boRedborEdboreDborEdboRedbOredBored.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast