Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: lilnymph chatty thread

beware kylmaene, dont get sucked into the whole 'freeview' thing their advertising on the bbc (the one where you buy a digital box for £100 & pay no more for some extra channels). it's absolute baloni, & a total waste of money!
    & we pay the tv license to fund the british boardcasting company (the bbc) to make television programs for us, & in return we dont have any commercials interrupting our programs.
    theres nothing more annoying than commercials in the middle of ITV film premiers (independent channel, funded on advertising).
    down side though, theres only 5 channels, so if theres something not very good on, theres less of a chance theres something else on another channel (daytime TV in UK is dreadful, think 5 old women sitting around a table swooning over leo di caprio).
    Field Marshal Londino, lvl 220
    Cutting through the forest of reason
    Veteran of Forsaken
    Former Soldier Professional

Silly doc thingy Londina, lvl 175+
    She needs tokens dont ya know.

hehe okay i'll beware of that one ... thanks for that!

the funny thing about tv in the states is this: you get just gazoodles of channels ... i had a satelite dish once with over 300 channels ... of pure unadultorated RUBBISH! 300 channels with NOTHING to watch

... so i'll take only 5 of 'nothing to watch' ... less time spent surfing and griping and more time spent playing AO

Kymmie

PS: I REALLY love London

Originally posted by smotheredhope
    Lilnymph thinks that putting "Hugs" after her posts makes her not a troll. But I have never seen anthing constructive from her. Every post from her is some contrary peice of fluff.
    I seem to have upset someone

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by lilnymph

I seem to have upset someone

hugs

lilnymph
    Don't pay any attention to Smotheredhope's ramblings. There's nothing wrong with "fluff". AND...one can never get too many hugs. THE WORLD NEEDS HUGS, DAMMIT!!!!
    Last edited by Ztatik; Jan 10th, 2003 at 11:40:34.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

Originally posted by Ztatic

THE WORLD NEEDS HUGS, DAMMIT!!!!

true, so true... :P

Originally posted by smotheredhope
    Lilnymph thinks that putting "Hugs" after her posts makes her not a troll. But I have never seen anthing constructive from her. Every post from her is some contrary peice of fluff.
    WHAT?! You have got to be kidding! What a chump to post rubbish (see? i'm acclimating ) like that! Lil's posts are always nice!

Go away smothered, no one wants to hear your specious claptrap!

Hugs to Lil!

Kymmie

Hmm

I dont think it was that much Hugs in the fixer forum

You're not on it enough Wubb..Lil hugs anything that moves

Well except she's still trying to kill me over some small triviality...
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Urrm.. well, to hug anything that moves... sure she does, but that is just ...... cute.

If there are times she stops.. something is wrong. I mean... a hug is always good. two hugs is even bether.. 10 hugs however... that is a totally different story.

Working weekends sucks b4ll$

Edit *This is my "mature contribution of the day" to this forum*
    Last edited by Ztatik; Jan 18th, 2003 at 11:37:53.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

back spamming the forums. done 2 hours work so far, and since people are now coming into my office, I feel its time to go back to reading the forums, and letting everyone else do some work .

oh, and can someone who reads this while playing, or is about to play, please send lilnymph a /tell and remind me to bloody well go and save before doing anything else when I log in tonight, as I have about 1 million unsaved xp, and If I have to spend 1 more day at level 95 I think I am going to cry

hugs

lilnymph
    Originally posted by Cz

Style over Substance

hehe okay i'll send you a tell

cold and rainy here in london today ... my umbrella decided to pack up in the wind too ... i must have looked like mary poppins flying down regent street ...

now i'm all soggy ...bleh

kymmie
    Izola "Kymaene" Thompon
    Board Member, Black Orchid

one thing you will learn living here, buy a good quality umbrella

And since Funcom seem to want to close these forums, I would like to say goodbye to you all, and good luck and hugs for the future, both in game and out.

hugs

lilnymph
    Originally posted by Cz

Style over Substance

Originally posted by lilnymph
    one thing you will learn living here, buy a good quality umbrella

And since Funcom seem to want to close these forums, I would like to say goodbye to you all, and good luck and hugs for the future, both in game and out.

hugs

lilnymph
    WHAT DID I MISS?

You going somewhere? All this lovely spam going somewhere?

Edit: I just found what I missed...

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

Fixer
    RK-1

The RP commmunity is also in an uproar about what FC is doing. Go there and read the......4 threads about the topic. Also, put messages on the Article dissucssuion board in protest to this act of "Evil Random Nerfing".
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill..."
    -Cypher, The Matrix

Forget profession nerfs this is a COMMUNITY NERF!

This one's even got me in an uproar. Whoo boy..

Fixer
    RK-1

I guess they feel that Lil's hugs are just too unbalancing ... I know that I for one feel quite uber during the day when I get a hug from lil and can face anything that the evil day has to throw at me, including boss aggro!

... on a side note ...

The decision to stay up to 3am because guildies (in a time zone 6 hours behind me) were going to SD ... well, it was a BAD BAD BAD BAD decision ....

*groan*

... now i have to buy a new alarm clock because when it went off this morning at 7a .. it drew kymmie aggro!

kymmie
    Izola "Kymaene" Thompon
    Board Member, Black Orchid

I guess this will be my goodbye to this forum. I can't think of a better place to put it than Lilnymph's Chatty Thread.

Hugs all.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Yea, I guess it takes a lot of manpower moderating the social forum. (Don't think I've seen any moderation in here, actually)

Well, good bye to the best part of FC's website.

Hope I'll se you all on another board...maybe one of the fansites has a similar forum.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

See you on the boards, fixer.
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112