Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I have the perfect (almost) solution on how to nerf healing to 50% in PvP.

Originally posted by Infamine
    Hey Angelic stop whinning already all the docs i know agree that heals are overpowered. You wanna play game with me while i do 100% damage and you can only heal 40% max ? No thats what i thought
    I find your MK-line to powerfull, ppl could hit soldiers for 2,5 AS and FA's when dmg was 100%...now not even 10 AS and FA's is gona kill a soldier with MK up...

Yes, lets nerf healing to 50%but make TMS-line 50% effective too, would not that be fair...?

Ohh, and i would love to have full dmg back, would actully be nice to see someone die from my dot's again.

Re: ok, i guess i have to hand feed you

Originally posted by LittleTotem

How can you comment on a profession you have not played.
    What because your an NT.. I mean come on, we all know nt's need loving!! That does not give you the right to NERF other professions. There are much bigger issues to this game than NERFING the healing classes.

But , Know what..
    I don't even know why.. I waste my time debating with you guys.
    Really go ahead !!
    Guys like you are why this game is in it's current state.
    Always whining bout nerf this and that.
    Like i have said many times .

DON'T JUST POST A NERF!! INCLUDE A FIX FOR THE PROFFESION.
    Example : Traders
    That profession will be destroyed before the nerfs are threw.

If doc's are so uber then roll one , dry those tears and goto battle!

I see have I to be more descriptive for some people. What I meant by that is why would I "waste" time leveling a Doctor past 150 to understand two simple things like:

Press hotkey to execute CH
    Press hotkey to execute init debuff

When I have already wasted a year lvling a NT past 150? Is there some type of formula I have to figure out before I can put my finger over the hotkey? Do I have to pray to someone to unleash the powers of init debuff?

Personally, I am not asking anyone to disable anything because the NANOMAGE has been disabled since launch. I know the feeling. Anyway, what I am trying to say here is lets use some common sense. If you are going to be able to replenish your HP from 0 to 100001, wouldn't it make sense to deplete your nano by that much? If you are able to disable a player's speeds by 1000+ shouldn't that only last a few seconds and not a full 2 min+? Or shouldn't it at least be breakable like roots?

Stop the, "Oh go cry Nerf, you baby!" speech and go look up the word balance.
    Last edited by Billy Talent; Oct 3rd, 2002 at 14:50:14.

Hey Angelic stop whinning already all the docs i know agree that heals are overpowered. <snip>
    damn you must know very little docs..

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

oh god, Garzu, being an overly annoying irritating 5 year old for over 8 months now. Be gone !

And to the person saying decreptitude sticks ... " sure " if you really believe so fine heh, Feel free to /tell georg and prove you wrong ( after you arrange a pm mocham for me ).

What alot of people fail to realise, Shotgun, namely the ithaca snake was about the only viable doc pvp weapon, which is going to be junk after the llt nerf. ( forget pvping as a doc without a high llt ). Our damage is bad, it will be even worse.
    What someone else mentioned, How often do you think we manage to get a kill in mass pvp ? Never, only when we triple crit. What about personal duels ? Yes that's were our puny damage , but good heals are used best...... If anyone actually duels, ie not running away.

"They have a heal, omg a complete one! NERF!!!!!!"

Sorry, but after so long you guys make me /puke
    Last edited by Georg; Oct 3rd, 2002 at 20:35:20.
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

let me just comment on this...

im not for nerfs for either trader or Doc so ill just say

It's not the heals that is the problem.. fighting a doc that can only use Heals and Dots (NOT init debuffs) will be easy. Very easy.

They go down extremly fast actully. It's not the heals that is the problems. its the debuffs... Not that iwana nerf thouse either.. But Rapid pulsy and other init debuffs need less resistence %.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Hey Angelic stop whinning already all the docs i know agree that heals are overpowered. You wanna play game with me while i do 100% damage and you can only heal 40% max ? No thats what i thought
    Easy to say when it's not people screaming for your TMS to be 37%. I'd like to hear the names of these docs you've spoken with

heals in general would be stupid to half to 50%, normal heals aren't powerful, not for any profs, how useful would normal docs heal be if they healed max 500-600?

Best MA heal would heal 283-513...every 8 sec...yay

Only thing I think might be abit too good is CH, a doc can cast it abit too many times before they run out of nano...

BUT it's only too good in duels, not in big wars, so I wouldn't want it nerfed, I think FC should aim for team PvP.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by loca
    stromm ..fixa noob u bought ga4 on ebay or found it with ur main?
    Umm...ok...

1. I don't even have GA4. I have GA3. And in the sea of all the whining i've asked pretty much every GA4 fixer what their experiences are and i watch them fight.

2. I don't ebay...let's see some proof.

3. 'noob'..lol, right...I've played a fixer and nothing else besides a 22 soldier (which was created this year) since July 2001. A November 2001 to January 2002 break from AO, however.

4. Another one going in a ridiculous alias to flame people? What is this...the 6th person to do this in the past two weeks? Who are you?
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

heh yeah I got a msg from him I should fear ppl using ma... ooookay... sigh. FC should take out the change name feature in this board.

Halving heals will not hurt docs, 5k or 10k, lol I *never* healed myself more then 4500 HP in pvp because its damn stupid to let your health go down that much.

It will hurt non docs real bad like Azzie says, and its not that docs are useful doing damage/getting kills in team pvp anyways. We're healers!

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

okey.... some players post "fix Nano resist"... the only problem i have whit this is my NUKES. if we fix NR so much that it can resist 100-110% nanos the NTs would be nerft to hell, so dont "fix the nr" make the uber debuffs % go upp to 150-190 so they are easyer to resist.

the agents dident think they wher uber back when AS did 14k damage in pvp.. its the same whit docs Heals/debuffs now..
    everyone knows they are uber but the docs wont admit it.

ok i killed a lvl 170 doc when i was lvl 159 but i can only do it when i resist the init debuff. the problem is that 13 times of 15 the debuff lands and im dead (yes i maxt my NR and im fighting full deff)

/ps i have only dueld docs that couldent use CH afther a 140 debuff (around lvl 170-175) , so i dont know how powefull the lvl 200 docs are
    w00p w00p!!

Originally posted by Drsweetie1
    Again half people posting here never played doctors to high lvs. Reminds of noobs commenting on bracers and llts's and I'm sure you can remember what that is getting you.

Init debuffs are strong yes they suppose to be. You can still fight after your init debuff and put out much damage as before just at slightly slower rate. I sure love those trader drains. One drain my gun is OEed, my ams falls by 200 points, all my nanos become useless and all I can do is die.

LOL!!!!! "You can still fight after your init debuff and put out much damage as before just at slightly slower rate" MUHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!!! OMG!!! "Slightly slower rate"??? WTF?

You have no understanding of what "Considerable amount" or "slightly slower" really means at all.

If executing a nuke that is usually instacast takes 10 secs to execute when init debuffed is "slightly slower rate", and fireing my Nova only 1/3 as much as usual is "slightly slower rate", then you have some problems when you describe other happenings... Cause its NOT "slightly slower rate"... its EXTREMELY slower rate.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Its nice that there are two professions with near God mode in this game.

Slightly more damage Basicly, what you should have said is that docs hardly have to heal after you get your opponent debuffed. It is nice feature, you have time to watch TV for a while.

Originally posted by Tolbot/Cryptangel
    okey.... some players post "fix Nano resist"... the only problem i have whit this is my NUKES. if we fix NR so much that it can resist 100-110% nanos the NTs would be nerft to hell, so dont "fix the nr" make the uber debuffs % go upp to 150-190 so they are easyer to resist.

the agents dident think they wher uber back when AS did 14k damage in pvp.. its the same whit docs Heals/debuffs now..
    everyone knows they are uber but the docs wont admit it.

ok i killed a lvl 170 doc when i was lvl 159 but i can only do it when i resist the init debuff. the problem is that 13 times of 15 the debuff lands and im dead (yes i maxt my NR and im fighting full deff)

/ps i have only dueld docs that couldent use CH afther a 140 debuff (around lvl 170-175) , so i dont know how powefull the lvl 200 docs are
    No, nano resist works fine. What needs to happen is the init debuffs and plunders need to get their nano resist rate quite a bit lower. Nukes are fine where they are, but maybe dropping them just a tad would help with unnukable mobs.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345