Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I have the perfect (almost) solution on how to nerf healing to 50% in PvP.

lol, u docs dont use snakemaster and scope I see.

Originally posted by Sware
    You do not even want me to start talking about it Fryli. Docs are quite unkillable to my experience. But they are meant to be the best healing class as we are meant to be the best evading class.

I do not have any problems with any buffs or debuffs as well. Just wanted my NR would actually work against deprives and rapid palsy sometimes.

As for the dmg you needent cast anything other then healing to survive against us. With rapid palsy on we have 'NO' chance of killing you in a million years.
    I'm in no nerfmode for nerfing GA, i'm simply stating that Fixers are pretty unkillable, just as doc's prolly are for Fixers.
    I've had a few fights agains fixers where i simply had to zone, because i ran out of nano when i was not even close to killing them. (Even tho they where 30-40 lvl lower then me).

We both have our strenghts, ur's are evades mine are heals.
    I depend more on my nanopool to keep up with the dmg from fixers, i'm a slow dmg dealer and even doc's best 2 dot's stacked is not anough to outdamage Fixers hot's. I hit for crap due to low ams, but i can outlive fixers dmg for a long time. All i have to be carefull about is leaving anough nano to refresh UBT when i gona run away (roooots...)

So yea, it's hard for a fixer to kill a doc, but it aint like a doc can kill a fixer with ease either. And i'll trade my CH with GA4 anytime

Originally posted by Whaambulance
    "CH is a complete heal just as nullity stops all dmg to the nt.
    Lets nerf CH to 50/40 or whatever i dont mind, as long as nullity also is nerfed to 40/50 along with nt's layers."

Yeahhh... NS1 lasts about 10 seconds after casting animation. NS2 maybe 15-16. It roots the NT, you can still get debuffed through it, damage shields hit for full through it, etc, etc. And it is locked for 1 minute. That is pathetic compared to complete 10k heals at will. Sure the nano runs out, and I frankly am not looking for docs to get nerfed I think they are fine how they are, but don't bring nulity into this Fryli if you know jack **** about it. It's hardly even worth uploading compared to the bonuses form other "rare" nanos like grid armour.
    And? both where designed for full dmg game, so is it not fair that both get nerfed if any of them?

Exactly Kylee, that is what this discussion was supposed to be.

My math is correct. And as you can see there are no opposite ends in this matrix. In this game, damage always loses out against heals and debuffs. And the difference is not small.

The example was made in a post long time ago to illustrate this balance problem between heals and damage nanos (by using the best possible nanos at each end of the spectrum). Now, which part don't you understand?

If NTs had a nano that does 10001 damage every 9 seconds in PvP, it would be overpowered. The same applies to a nano, if it would only do 5000 damage in PvP. Now, why should there be heals that can do that?

bah

Who cares what changes, there is always going to be someone who cries.

To all doctors:

How do you justify:

1 button = Complete Heal
    1 button = -1000+ to all your initiatives

Every Doctor I duel admits that they are overpowered and they say that they are just playing the game the way it is built. The reason they say this is because when I ask them how they justify complete healing they really don't have a good answer except, "without it I won't be able to PvP."

I would like to see Complete heal completely drain their nano to zero and make their overpowered, unstoppable nano initiative debuff cut to like 15 sec duration. How would you like roots unbreakable and unstoppable lasting that long? I bet you would be crying too. How about giving all professions complete healing and lets see how much you would cry.

Well, ok

Originally posted by Vegan
    To all doctors:

How do you justify:

1 button = Complete Heal
    1 button = -1000+ to all your initiatives

Gee, you make it sound easy!
    Why don't you u play a doc past 150 and try it .

How complicated can it be? I don't need to play a Doctor past 150 because I already play a NT past 150.

ok, i guess i have to hand feed you

How complicated can it be? I don't need to play a Doctor past 150 because I already play a NT past 150.
    How can you comment on a profession you have not played.
    What because your an NT.. I mean come on, we all know nt's need loving!! That does not give you the right to NERF other professions. There are much bigger issues to this game than NERFING the healing classes.

But , Know what..
    I don't even know why.. I waste my time debating with you guys.
    Really go ahead !!
    Guys like you are why this game is in it's current state.
    Always whining bout nerf this and that.
    Like i have said many times .

DON'T JUST POST A NERF!! INCLUDE A FIX FOR THE PROFFESION.
    Example : Traders
    That profession will be destroyed before the nerfs are threw.

If doc's are so uber then roll one , dry those tears and goto battle!

Originally posted by Fryli
    Yea...and make gridarmor only 50% effective in these zones, make evac nano disabled in pvp....make nullity 50%, make MK-line 50%, make...... and so on....
    Ok i'm not sure if that was sarcastic or not...

Get a 200 fixer to cast grid armor mk1(i.e. almost MK4 in 50% version..). And have him/her go full def. You'll cut MK4's evades in half and its like fighting any other profession that goes full def. Going full agg will have you not missed at all, thus cancelling the effect altogether of grid armor, making fixers useless against any profession in pvp except for engineers crats and NTs in 1v1(at higher levels).. and making them the first target in mass pvp. Removing the evac nano will only support that.

Nullity 50%... half ofTMS mk1, with a root on you. lol

MK-line a 170-200 solitus soldier will have 40 seconds of TMS. They'll just zone faster in 2ho, that is all that will happen. (not flaming soldiers)

All the while your CH nano will be 10k, or even if that is reduced - 5001 hp...requiring 3 1/3 river6 crits to make up that damage....which will be done in a longer amount of time than CH's recharge with the crit nerf on the way..

Also i have to agree with kylee that MA/ADV heals aren't exactly 'cheap,' except for a few SELECT classes that still need some tweaking(Soldier, NT, crats, engi). If a profession needs tweaking, do not nerf another one for it's sake.

"So yea, it's hard for a fixer to kill a doc, but it aint like a doc can kill a fixer with ease either. And i'll trade my CH with GA4 anytime "

Man, this really isn't that hard. Epilision purge cancels not only our ncu buff but BOTH our HoTs. Your poisons will not be 'evening out our HoTs' if they're gone altogether. Regardless of whether we go full def or not we will not do any dmg at all, you will most likely be missing a lot but the poison is what will eat the fixer up. And i'm sorry but anyone who uses RD/RGJ in CONSENTED duels is simply pathetic.

Is 6/11 profesisons that can kill fixers at a 100% chance not enough for you? 2 professions out of 11 we have a 100% chance of killing? 3 professions we have a 50% chance of killing? I'm talking about higher levels here btw.

"I've had a few fights agains fixers where i simply had to zone, because i ran out of nano when i was not even close to killing them. (Even tho they where 30-40 lvl lower then me)."

And Fryli i am level 160 and you are level 200. I'll duel you any time to prove to you you're wrong about this.

Not to mention, init debuffing us while we are at full def makes our weapon go to 4/4 or even higher....Hell thats like a soldier trying to fire a regular shot from a IEC at full agg and 1k init.

You can call me a noob all you want.

To sum it up on this thread, this is all getting really redundant. 50% everything? it's mostly the same as 100% everything with a 40% damage or direct heal max. What if we halved reflect dmg...HoTs...heals...damage...you'll just fall asleep easier, that is it.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Talking Dont stand on my way,i m a DOC

LMAO this forum is really the worst i ve see on a online game.
    garzu tell me who you ll ask to be nerfed after doc,sure u got a long list waiting cause when you r bad,you can t blame others to be good
    at least before talking about docs nanos,check them and try to play a doc for long,then u will understand how easy it is to chain CH hahaha.
    i would like to notice that till that game have started,nothing have change for docs,no patch,no news nanos,nothing in favor of doctor professions.suuuuuuuureeeee some will say that cause doctors don t need anything,well play a doc and post a new thread about it later when u will know more about.
    but pity stop to call for nerf everytime you get killed by another profession then your or practice your PvP and find the right solutions to kill your opponent.
    and another thing i would like to say,many professions got heals now,and some really good heals,isn t it job of doc to heal???
    later you ll ask to nerf your own heals probably.....

......<---That's all that statment deserved.

K, on to Stromm. :P

You make it sound a bit worse then it actually is. While 6 profs might have the potential to kill you, it's very easy for a fixer to a) evac or b) root and run or c) just plain run. In fact, it's very hard for a fixer to actually die. Yes, you might not be able to kill a bunch of profs, but you don't die either. (1on1. Everyone dies in mass fight.) And you're damn useful in mass pvp. I love fixers. :P

I've played against a fixer who was green to me. Keeping them nsded. Guess what, I still can't kill it. All you have to do is run circles around me. I land a stun. Hit you for 5 seconds. Then you run around and hots heal you right back up. Every once in a while I refresh my nsd on you. I've done this for 25 minutes vs a green fixer. If I didn't have pnh running, it wouldn't have lasted nearly as long. Don't tell me MP can easily kill a fixer. :P That's utter bull. (Ok, you didn't actually say it, but you insinuate with your 100% chance statement that you can die easily. This is just not true.)

Anyways, sorry for going off topic. The problem I see here is that people seem to think heals=damage. While I can see how the current system borks any non healing prof, going 100% damage just wouldn't fix anything imho. Or even going 50% heals. I really can't imagine heals being worth anything then...because your gun uses bullets and the heal uses nano. I do think nukes need to be looked at though. Maybe a medium. Up damage to 75% or something. But again, self buffed, I already die to ma in 4-5 hits. :P Not sure what the fun is in a 10 second fight. :P

2 cents

Make nano resist work. Keep CH maybe a little nano cost added or recharge...
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Bump for 100% damage restored and a multiplication of player HP. This was always the best idea.

Bump for tweaking nanoresistance. Make NR much more effective. Make direct damage nanos have a low % chance of resistance and make skill affecting nanos have a high % chance of resistance.

There was PvP before 50% damage. Doctors won't become useless if they remove half damage. The only point in 50% damage was to deal with overequipping. Guess what, overequipping is fixed. 50% damage is now obsolete.
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

MPs can easily kill a fixer... Only good ones so its not utter bull.
    And I do not insinuate it but state it.
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

no way for 100%

STFU whiny soldiers

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest

Ok i'm not sure if that was sarcastic or not...

Get a 200 fixer to cast grid armor mk1(i.e. almost MK4 in 50% version..). And have him/her go full def. You'll cut MK4's evades in half and its like fighting any other profession that goes full def. Going full agg will have you not missed at all, thus cancelling the effect altogether of grid armor, making fixers useless against any profession in pvp except for engineers crats and NTs in 1v1(at higher levels).. and making them the first target in mass pvp. Removing the evac nano will only support that.

Nullity 50%... half ofTMS mk1, with a root on you. lol

MK-line a 170-200 solitus soldier will have 40 seconds of TMS. They'll just zone faster in 2ho, that is all that will happen. (not flaming soldiers)

All the while your CH nano will be 10k, or even if that is reduced - 5001 hp...requiring 3 1/3 river6 crits to make up that damage....which will be done in a longer amount of time than CH's recharge with the crit nerf on the way..

Also i have to agree with kylee that MA/ADV heals aren't exactly 'cheap,' except for a few SELECT classes that still need some tweaking(Soldier, NT, crats, engi). If a profession needs tweaking, do not nerf another one for it's sake.

"So yea, it's hard for a fixer to kill a doc, but it aint like a doc can kill a fixer with ease either. And i'll trade my CH with GA4 anytime "

Man, this really isn't that hard. Epilision purge cancels not only our ncu buff but BOTH our HoTs. Your poisons will not be 'evening out our HoTs' if they're gone altogether. Regardless of whether we go full def or not we will not do any dmg at all, you will most likely be missing a lot but the poison is what will eat the fixer up. And i'm sorry but anyone who uses RD/RGJ in CONSENTED duels is simply pathetic.

Is 6/11 profesisons that can kill fixers at a 100% chance not enough for you? 2 professions out of 11 we have a 100% chance of killing? 3 professions we have a 50% chance of killing? I'm talking about higher levels here btw.

"I've had a few fights agains fixers where i simply had to zone, because i ran out of nano when i was not even close to killing them. (Even tho they where 30-40 lvl lower then me)."

And Fryli i am level 160 and you are level 200. I'll duel you any time to prove to you you're wrong about this.

Not to mention, init debuffing us while we are at full def makes our weapon go to 4/4 or even higher....Hell thats like a soldier trying to fire a regular shot from a IEC at full agg and 1k init.

You can call me a noob all you want.

To sum it up on this thread, this is all getting really redundant. 50% everything? it's mostly the same as 100% everything with a 40% damage or direct heal max. What if we halved reflect dmg...HoTs...heals...damage...you'll just fall asleep easier, that is it.
    my fixer is lvl 162 non ga..do i have alil chance 2 win vs u?

answer is no

NERF GAs

lol

coz i dont have 750 mil 2 buy it

Docs arent as overall uber as everyone thinks u simply cant deny how great they are in duels...unfortunately they are so great that noone will duel them.i wont dare to dual a doc because honestly the only chance i have to win is a lucky alpha which only comes every 30 min the only other outside chance of me winning is if the doc is careless and doesnt CH when they should.Basically if i dont kill on the alpha (which is bow alpha-drop bow before they heal-shen/brawl/dimach...an awesome combo but the chance of all of that critting is zippo)im dead,cause im not waiting 7 sec to CAST heal after that init debuff with Dot's eating me and im not gonna simply kill doc with fists while they easily CH it up...im dead in 15-30 sec if im lucky.

However docs suk at damaging in group PvP.....they have no roots just a gun and their dots are useless cause by the time they are cast and doing any real damage the target is dead or zoned.The only time they get kills is if both their specials crit and others finish target off.......seriously how many times do u hear doc say"woot my kill" in PvP chat?its not too common.........

The single unbalancing factor in a docs arsenal is the init debuff....if u gat that cast on u u may as well just jump in the water and let the doc kill u cause unless your an enf usin a kickass flurry your not hitting anything anytime fast

Noone hits faster than an MA(cept maybe a sol with uber inits and snakemaster,but im yet to find a sol that dumb )and after that damn debuff is on me i can run to the bathroom and have a nice long tinkle before the attack bar is full.....well ok,before the bar is filled twice

and then theres the docs that like to bunkerhop and debuff every one around them just to ruin PvP.........

Docs are healers for craps sake they deserve a CH(heh at least they dont have a TEAM CH)but their debuff needs a change....dont consider it a nerf,consider it a fix...its broken atm,theres no way it could have been intended to be that strong..Geeze i could term reclaim and runback with 3 min of rez left and STILL have a better chance of winning a fight than if i had that debuff running

Making the debuff do like a 300 init debuff would seem more realistic than the common -1400 thats used now.It wouldnt completely cripple but definitely turn the tide of battle in the docs favor...especially against peeps with high lv LLTS's who are already runnin around with a 6-800 scope init debuff......nanos would also be affected but not made uncastable

P.S i have so many doc friends that are prolly mad at me again for postin this so plz guys let me have it ......i dont take anything said in these insane forums in game
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

oh and u cant increase NR the already underpowered NT's would get screwed even harder..............
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

ok...

Umm ok, well to start with the majority of docs that PvP barly even cast CH when fighting (unless it comes to 5 vs 1), i for one only use single heals to keep myself alive. And i can also say that if heals are reduced to 50% or whatever then: "Team looking for a doc" will become a whole lot more used as alot of docs (including myself) will simply quit this game.

Also, the only way a doctor can kill a Fixer is by using EP (epsilon purge) which is not the best of nanos atm considering its 200% nano resist, and even against a non-GA fixer you will hit it 3/10 times if your lucky... not even mentioning its attack/recharge time.

To sum it all up, 50% heals will never happen because it is basicly quite possibly the stupidist idea anyone has ever came up with... sheesh.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast