Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Maxed Skills - IP trouble

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Wait, what? The problem is me?I simply made a choice not to kill Agents and i'm very content with that choice. You're the only one here having a problem - you die to Engineers and cry a river about it. So you are saying, the cause your problem is me and RK1 Engineers in general having wrong setup/tactics? That just didn't make any sense , pal.
    In that case, shut up already about what's possible and what not. You made the choice to forget about killing good agents, so deal with it. Unlike you, other engineers have chosen to be able to kill every profession including agents and in the real world, their setups are working flawlessly.

You can do your "WAH WAH ITS NOT POSSIBLE, YOU WILL GIMP YOURSELF AGAINST EVERY OTHER PROF" performance all you want but it won't change a thing.

Reality must be a bitch to you, because whatever you say it just won't be molded to fit your delusional point of view: it is very possible to have good Grenade AR, perk Demolitions, AND be able to kill every other prof out there.

Perhaps you should set up better next time.
    What a joke. I thought we were past the point of "Demolitions doesn't land on good agents ((((((" and "engineers never chain Demolitions + Merciless" by now.

Wow, minutes, you must be really good.
    Minutes or quarter-hours or whatever, I don't keep a stopwatch next to me to measure just how long I live. The point is I'm capable of surviving several rounds of Demolitions, but that the combination of Demolitions+Merciless gets me and any other agent in the end: it's just a matter of time until you drop, because engineers are immortal to (kiting) agents.

specifically setup to die to Engineer
    I lol'd. Wtg Nick.

Takes one look at your auno.org equip to see you never even tried setting up properly, seriously, you're a moron, end of.
    While briefly glancing over my auno.org equip, did you ever give it some thought that I have ATE3 perma-perked for a reason?

I'm constantly changing my setup on the fly, adapting to my enemies.. what's in my siggy is definitely not set in stone. I have several backpacks of gear (armor, weapons, hud/util stuff, implants, symbiants, etc) in my inventory for the sole purpose of changing setups all the time, and I guarantee you that my actual setup will look extremely different from the one in my signature when I'm fighting a good engineer.

What's with the triple edit of that last post btw?
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

nick should check Karas results on the PVP League V2.0 (and the first one too)
    Agent Qualifications, Pvp League v2.0

Total
    Lupusceleri 4
    Apothis2 0
    Zeet 6
    Hexous 5
    Numavezi1 5

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    You made the choice to forget about killing good agents, so deal with it.
    Deal with what? My own choice? What? You're not making any sense in last few posts, forums+alcohol=bad, kay?

Reality must be a bitch to you, because whatever you say it just won't be molded to fit your delusional point of view: it is very possible to have good Grenade AR, perk Demolitions, AND be able to kill every other prof out there.
    Can anyone tell me what that guy is smoking that causes him to talk about MY setup all the time in a discussion about how can Agent beat. Engineer? You're the gimp who is losing all the duels. You need to adjust. Your setup matters. Mine doesn't. You either cant read or its just pretty sad attempt to dodge the topic of how you cant set up your Agent properly.

And no , for the record, you're wrong: i cant get good grenade AR with Silverback.

What a joke. I thought we were past the point of "Demolitions doesn't land on good agents ((((((" and "engineers never chain Demolitions + Merciless" by now.
    Aaaand where again did i say that? Are you hallucinating about me saying things on forums?

While briefly glancing over my auno.org equip, did you ever give it some thought that I have ATE3 perma-perked for a reason?

I'm constantly changing my setup on the fly, adapting to my enemies.. what's in my siggy is definitely not set in stone. I have several backpacks of gear (armor, weapons, hud/util stuff, implants, symbiants, etc) in my inventory for the sole purpose of changing setups all the time, and I guarantee you that my actual setup will look extremely different from the one in my signature when I'm fighting a good engineer.
    While briefly glancing over your auno org equip , i noticed

you are using right wrist symbiant.

Lol.

Seriously, you just made it to my forum top10 most-epic whiners ever along with Enforcer is a nerfest prof guy.

I'm not going to waste even one minute more of my time talking to a wall, the guy is writing essays , crying about how he did everything humanly possible to beat an Engineer and he doesn't even have nano delta cluster, , what a joke, you just proved yourself to be a gigantic idiot.
    Last edited by IHaveHugeNick; Jul 14th, 2009 at 03:14:39.

Quote Originally Posted by zeet View Post
    nick should check Karas results on the PVP League V2.0 (and the first one too)
    I know what the results are. If i actually rework my Engineer and set him up primarily for duels, i will most likely kill 99% of Agents - all i'm saying is, Agent can win , if set up right.

I know what the results are. If i actually rework my Engineer and set him up primarily for duels, i will most likely kill 99% of Agents - all i'm saying is, Agent can win , if set up right.
    I'm my opinion, agents can win if Engi is setup wrong. Or just gimp.

Would you care to make an auno.org seutp with perks on how an Agent should be setup in order to take down Engis? (To save time tell us which items should be Xan since they're not in DB)

I would like to know what exactly I'm doing wrong in order to take down Engi's. 'cause the nano drain perk gets me every time... if not I think i'd do just fine.

Total
    Lupusceleri 4
    Apothis2 0
    Zeet 6
    Hexous 5
    Numavezi1 5

im dying to hear how this agent v engie convo fits in distributing ip. maybe hugh nick can fill that in i missed it im sure earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by torakx View Post
    im dying to hear how this agent v engie convo fits in distributing ip. maybe hugh nick can fill that in i missed it im sure earlier.
    lol i was thinking the same thing =P

Total
    Lupusceleri 4
    Apothis2 0
    Zeet 6
    Hexous 5
    Numavezi1 5

Quote Originally Posted by torakx View Post
    Dunno - whether to max duck or not, perhaps?

I would like to know what exactly I'm doing wrong in order to take down Engi's. 'cause the nano drain perk gets me every time... if not I think i'd do just fine.
    I'm not talking about countering nano drain, because you are right, if Engineer is set up right, it cant be countered.

I'm not talking about countering nano drain, because you are right, if Engineer is set up right, it cant be countered.
    Right, so if it cant be countered, and it kills agents every time, please advise how an agent should be winning this encounter?
    I'm casting "Physical Dominance" on you as a kind of kinky thing
    ... also quite proud of being suspended from Lemmingnet.. for... not slacking?
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by K1nkstaah View Post
    Right, so if it cant be countered, and it kills agents every time, please advise how an agent should be winning this encounter?
    Easy, get PNH before a duel and don't tell anybody.

Also, nano drain kills you? I think you are confusing red and blue bar.

Also, nano drain kills you? I think you are confusing red and blue bar.
    An agent with no nano is a dead agent, thus a nanodrain kills Agents. All the posts here about how Agents die to Engineers seem to refer to nanopool drains; so there you go.

Also, a ND implant really is not an option for Agents, and getting imp soothing calm (from a friendly crat) wouldnt change the outcome of 99.95% of Agent->Engineer fights and it has similar mods to what a ND implant would provide.
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

Also, a ND implant really is not an option for Agents, and getting imp soothing calm (from a friendly crat) wouldnt change the outcome of 99.95% of Agent->Engineer fights and it has similar mods to what a ND implant would provide.
    Yep, why would you have to adjust your setup in order to win PvP fight. What was i thinking. And two best Agents on RK1 (Srompu and Vasich) wearing a ND implant must just be some weird coincidence.

Yep, why would you have to adjust your setup in order to win PvP fight. What was i thinking. And two best Agents on RK1 (Srompu and Vasich) wearing a ND implant must just be some weird coincidence.
    ND implant is NOT enough to counter nanodrain and i don't mean counter as in landing, i mean counter as your nano delta being higher then the nanodrain.

I, personally, have ND imp for pvp and pvm situations where I just spam CH, since CH is costly for agents. Not to out tick a nano drain, just to help regain nano for 1 or 2 more CHs before I get drained by CH spam not by nanodrain from a player because then i wouldn't have any chance to get nano back up to CH and survive.

Even if I do, assuming i get drained, wait for it to end, Nano Regain, it's basically enough for 1 more before you're ****faced (but if it takes that long for engi to kill you then Oo)

And grabbing a PNH/IOR and not telling anyone before a duel is unethical, unless that's how you roll, or you self buff it (which a true agent would grab something far more useful for any situtation)

Total
    Lupusceleri 4
    Apothis2 0
    Zeet 6
    Hexous 5
    Numavezi1 5

Unless you can self equip a 300 symbiant (or absoutely want to wear something less) no, a ND implant is not an option for agents.

Yes, you could wear one specifically to fight engineers, but you said before you didn't build your engineer to Kill agents. If you did, you wouldnt have a problem killing them, would you? Simply just pick up that "Build that kills agents" and then you can comfortably say you kill them everytime.
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

Unless you can self equip a 300 symbiant (or absoutely want to wear something less) no, a ND implant is not an option for agents.
    I disagree there, i find ND useful for both pvp and pvm soloing. but that's me =P if you're ever caught in a chain CH situation and use regain nano, the ND is your friend, can get 1-2, maybe more extra CHs off depending how quickly you CH

Total
    Lupusceleri 4
    Apothis2 0
    Zeet 6
    Hexous 5
    Numavezi1 5

I disagree there, i find ND useful for both pvp and pvm soloing. but that's me =P if you're ever caught in a chain CH situation and use regain nano, the ND is your friend, can get 1-2, maybe more extra CHs off depending how quickly you CH
    Which is why I IP nano pool, from 8K to 11K gives me 3 more CHs and you never know when you're in a long, long, long fight where you're nano starts giving away and you could use 3K more nanopool for a few more CHs.

Total
    Lupusceleri 4
    Apothis2 0
    Zeet 6
    Hexous 5
    Numavezi1 5

Well perhaps I stand corrected, but I never see fights run out due to me running out of nano, as a general rule.

The sheer fact you would have to settle for a crap QL RW symb 95% of the time would **** me to tears, agent AR is terrible enough without losing more through a RW implant.
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

Well perhaps I stand corrected, but I never see fights run out due to me running out of nano, as a general rule.

The sheer fact you would have to settle for a crap QL RW symb 95% of the time would **** me to tears, agent AR is terrible enough without losing more through a RW implant.
    How am I losing more AR? My imp is +Rifle, +NanoDelta, +Fling, I don't gain any aimed shot but I don't really mind, atm my AR for Rifle and Aimedshot are both over 3K, for a def setup it's not bad, it's not great but it's not bad.

the xan alpha has 1 more rifle and fling shot then my ql 300 ND imp, along with 87 aimedshot and 22ncu.... but as an agent who likes to run around soloing mobs on his own when he doesn't feel like pvping, ND ftw!!!

And I've been in plenty of fights where it ended 'cause lack of nano, those were the ones I didn't have my ND imp in and was using something else, or when I had my AR setup and my alpha wouldn't go through and I'd be spamming CH to stay alive 'cause my HP was less and I was taking more damage.

Total
    Lupusceleri 4
    Apothis2 0
    Zeet 6
    Hexous 5
    Numavezi1 5

You won't have to tell anyone, the blue glow and infinite nanopool on an agent will totally tell everyone within viewing distance.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

basicaly the outcome of this convo to me seems to be dont ip duck!
    since i never did in the first place i feel years of saved ip was worth it hehe

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast