Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Maxed Skills - IP trouble

My agent has maxed

Strength, Stamina, Agility, Sense, Intel, Psychic
    Body Dev, Nano Pool
    Rifle, Aimed Shot
    Ranged Init, Nano Init, Dodge-Rng, Duck-Exp, Melee-ClsC, Run Speed, Nano Resist
    Treatment

I have IPed, but not maxed
    Computer Lit. All Nano Skills (Though PM/SI are almost maxed, BM/MC/MM about 4/5ths, and TS 1/3)

And I still have over 2mil IP left over to have fun with.

Do not have maxed:
    Concealment and Fling, I can equip Xan of Angst self with just expertise buff.
    Agent Qualifications, Pvp League v2.0

Total
    Lupusceleri 4
    Apothis2 0
    Zeet 6
    Hexous 5
    Numavezi1 5

hehe im very picky with my setups. i need to have the option to hotswap nearly all equipment mid fight in any setup

Thanks for the good idea, Inovaye. Screenshot'd my own IP setup, here we go:

Lolhai

I have some IP into Burst/FA for my M150 because I haven't got a Xan Alpha Rarm/Rwrist yet, also, I wasn't wearing CSS helm/pants when I set IP. Same goes for slightly over-IPed Fling Shot. First Aid is over 1001 so that I can hotswap my First Aid items without finding myself unable to use my Advanced Restoration Kit.

This is selfbuffed, TP soldier for rrfe/os/at/precog + mimic doc for hp buffs and ic/nr.

Setup here, LE research on it is outdated though. Also I am wearing an Ancient Vision Preservation Unit instead of an Ancient Defender here, as I was in mass pvp setup (blind immunity > all when leading a war or calling).

Nanoskills are so high, because I want to be flexible. I can perk NR2, and still cast every single RK nano with as only change from normal setup Infused Ancient Nano Enhancer rather than Ancient Defender - note that I don't have any perks into CONC or Nano Doctorate at all.

I'm still debating what to do with my left over IP.. considering SharpObj, RangedInit, FullAuto so it lands on more than just docs, Concealment to a lesser extent so I can PvM aliens properly again (I almost never sneak in PvP, and current Conceal works for Pande/Infmish/etc no problem). Very much open to suggestions on what to do with my remaining 1.4m IP!
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Wow, all these IP setups with tons of left over Ip making me feel like a noob

Looks like it's Full IPR at 220 for me when i start the twink into intel symbs and what not.

Thanks for all the post's everyone. I think I can build a pretty strong IP setup with most of what you have posted.

From a glance Lupi's IP has enough IP left over for things like Sharp Obj. for more damage, full auto for those hotswaps, and maybe dimach while also being able to perk NR2 and still cast all the nanos.

Lot's to think about, lot's of information to gather too, but I think this thread is extremely valuable for any up and coming agent for sure.

Thanks again.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Well the thing is - FA maxing isn't needed to land on docs. So most don't do it.

Also, Dimach sucks with its 30 min recharge, having to be in melee range, needing a hotswap that can fail, and with ~1k skill it rarely did more than 3k or so pvp damage.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants

Quote Originally Posted by Vasich View Post
    heh duck exp versus which prof??? (yull never get good duck exp, and all engs will drain yu too with max skill).
    Install Notum Depletion Device is 90% duck check, so I think you can get enough duck to resist it. I haven't found any CC or remod engies able to perk me with it yet.
    President of ShadowMercs

Quote Originally Posted by zeet View Post
    My agent has maxed
    Strength, Stamina, Agility, Sense, Intel, Psychic
    If you are opi you don't need maxed Str/Stam/Intel/Psychic for Alphas. You don't "need" maxed Agi/Sense either but they are good for AR/evade trickle.
    President of ShadowMercs

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Nanoskills are so high, because I want to be flexible. I can perk NR2, and still cast every single RK nano with as only change from normal setup Infused Ancient Nano Enhancer rather than Ancient Defender - note that I don't have any perks into CONC or Nano Doctorate at all.

I'm still debating what to do with my left over IP.. considering SharpObj, RangedInit, FullAuto so it lands on more than just docs, Concealment to a lesser extent so I can PvM aliens properly again (I almost never sneak in PvP, and current Conceal works for Pande/Infmish/etc no problem). Very much open to suggestions on what to do with my remaining 1.4m IP!
    My perksetup never changes, because I like beeing able to rebuff any time and use my full potential. Pre-LoX I was able to perk NR2, but after resetting I prefered to have high fling shot, because it's... just nice to have for some more dmg over time (and you can use it 2 or 3 times while your perks are running during an alpha)

I would dump those IP on SharpObj and possibly Concealment. RangedInit (I would aim for 1.4k.. those 200 points extra in my setup are wasted imo) and FA aren't nearly as useful.

Shame I don't have enough IP left for maxing Perception because of RI

Quote Originally Posted by Inovaye View Post
    I would dump those IP on SharpObj and possibly Concealment. RangedInit (I would aim for 1.4k.. those 200 points extra in my setup are wasted imo)
    Concealment isn't needed for PvP and I don't see a reason why not to max Ranged init, you need about 1830 ranged init to cap 1/1 on Xan of Angst in full def and Zeet has 1808

My suggestion at least.

If you say recalibrate... I hardly use that in pvp, only in /duels where I can perk it before the duel starts, running around BS I couldn't be arsed and for pvm it's usually the last perk I use xD for those big hp enemies.
    Last edited by zeet; Jul 8th, 2009 at 04:24:31.
    Agent Qualifications, Pvp League v2.0

Total
    Lupusceleri 4
    Apothis2 0
    Zeet 6
    Hexous 5
    Numavezi1 5

Quote Originally Posted by Ixiaan View Post
    Install Notum Depletion Device is 90% duck check, so I think you can get enough duck to resist it. I haven't found any CC or remod engies able to perk me with it yet.
    Yeah, you can duck it from most engies. Some uber ones like Karstasbiatc have it triple implanted/symbed and, at least when I did the calcs, I would never duck their Demo perks even in a perfect setup focused on Duckexp.

Maybe it is different on Omni side though, as you have towers while your opponent doesn't - it's the other way round for me.

Omg sikrat Cheree messages:

Offline message from Braggz (Wed 08 Jul 2009 03:03 GMT)
    [Braggz]: was reading the forums, thought i'd post my old ip setup to show some options
    [Braggz]: http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8...etupcheree.jpg
    [Braggz]: take care!

Quote Originally Posted by zeet View Post
    Concealment isn't needed for PvP and I don't see a reason why not to max Ranged init, you need about 1830 ranged init to cap 1/1 on Xan of Angst in full def and Zeet has 1808

My suggestion at least.

If you say recalibrate... I hardly use that in pvp, only in /duels where I can perk it before the duel starts, running around BS I couldn't be arsed and for pvm it's usually the last perk I use xD for those big hp enemies.
    No, 1.25/1 doesn't make any real difference and while doing PvE you have two options: 1) Don't care or 2) You could go one step more agg.

And I like beeing able to sneak any time (doesn't mean I'm sneaking that often... just nice to have) and I think my number should be just enough that no adv could detect me.

Yeah, you can duck it from most engies. Some uber ones like Karstasbiatc have it triple implanted/symbed and, at least when I did the calcs, I would never duck their Demo perks even in a perfect setup focused on Duckexp.

Maybe it is different on Omni side though, as you have towers while your opponent doesn't - it's the other way round for me.
    I am full def setup with max Duck Exp and 275 towers, one eng from my org got 3400 AR atm.
    Master Just ''Vasich'' Evil 220/30/68 opifex agent
    My equip
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=116237

Quote Originally Posted by torakx View Post
    hehe im very picky with my setups. i need to have the option to hotswap nearly all equipment mid fight in any setup
    Quote for truth!

If they are remod + have all possible aao and grenade gear they can probably perk easily. I don't think any engies (on rk1 at least) do this because it gimps a lot of other stats.

Edit: Ok maybe the one Vasich mentioned from MC I don't know who it is though. ;p
    Last edited by Ixiaan; Jul 10th, 2009 at 08:58:13.
    President of ShadowMercs

If they are remod + have all possible aao and grenade gear they can probably perk easily. I don't think any engies (on rk1 at least) do this because it gimps a lot of other stats.

Edit: Ok maybe the one Vasich mentioned from MC I don't know who it is though. ;p
    Karstas is using KEC3 and certainly didn't gimp himself so badly. ;p

And generally rapes everything out there. Including me.

Karstas is using KEC3 and certainly didn't gimp himself so badly. ;p

And generally rapes everything out there. Including me.
    With KEC3 max AR is something like 2.6k for grenade I think, which won't perk an agent. You need all the grenade gear and a remod for the 3.4k Vasich mentions. (I think anyway correct me if I'm wrong.)
    President of ShadowMercs

With KEC3 max AR is something like 2.6k for grenade I think, which won't perk an agent. You need all the grenade gear and a remod for the 3.4k Vasich mentions. (I think anyway correct me if I'm wrong.)
    More like 2.8k+ with KEC3, 2.6-2.7k with pistols, and Demolitions is a 90% check.

So with ~2.1k in evades if you have towers or use your prof hhab, that becomes 1890 (1900ish) with the 90% check, and 900ish AAD... so 2800ish def against Demo.

It's been repeated time after time that RK1 only has forum pvp engineers, well here's news, RK2 has real pvp engineers. And they kick ass.

... and Demolitions is a 90% check.
    *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Xootch View Post
    Relax.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast