Thread: hmmmmm - booster pack

hmmmmm - booster pack

I like the idea's behind the booster pack, the screen shots look cool.. but did nebody notice (apart from the buff tower) that all the towers looked just like mini versions of the big control tower???

I reckon we need things like:

Factories - Manufacture vehicles and armour
    Armoury - Produces Weapons
    Barracks - NPC Guards are "trained" and "produced" here.
    Turrets - Defensive Towers
    Mine - Produces either cash (each player recieves a small amount daily and the guild bank recieves the majority) OR produces notum then each player in the guild will recover nano pool MUCH faster.

This would then be a real asset to the guild. Also we should get noticable bonus's for the amount of land we hold such as % increase on xp for all guild members... Also effects of the above mentioned towers should increase as more land is captured, things will be produced faster. The higher lvl the members of that guild the higher QL items/guards etc are produced at the bases.

Also why the F**k cant some uber guild have as many towers as they wish... geeeeze this would make it stunningly interesting especially with regards to inter-guild politics smaller guild would join together form alliances and try to overthrow the larger guilds and claim the land for themselves.. otherwise there is a possibility that ppl will just get their empire.. realise they cant get any more and the whole situation will stabalise and no1 will fight each other - they will just wanna keep what they have.
    Susanooh Nano-Technician
    Level 170
    Shadow Level 0
    Alien Level 2
    (Proud owner of Nullity Sphere Mk I, Mk II, Luxuary Jobe Apt. & Pet Leets) (Atlantean)
    Info
    Equip. & Imp. Layout
    Perks
    History

/born Friday November 2nd 2001

Balancing Acts

I am sickand tired of everyone crying this is too strong this is too weak. OK FUNCOM YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE EVERYOEN HAPPY. I think you know that already but stop with the balancing acts. Ya know what let a bigger guild build as much as possible let guild Hiarchy divy the rewards and benefits amoung their people as they see fit let them build mass momuments to the art of war. Let the Uber Guilds build Uber Towers and hold Uber Land and the smaller guilds have smaller pieces. And guess what will happen Revenge Intrigue Back Stabbing. A whole danm stroy line and no one had to wrack their brains. The players will do all the work. Thats what the game is supposed to be about. I say Let the large guilds build like mad if they can if they stretch their resources they fall like germany. If they think and plot and plan they end up Like Russia or the US. I say let Anarchy Reign

lol
    Susanooh Nano-Technician
    Level 170
    Shadow Level 0
    Alien Level 2
    (Proud owner of Nullity Sphere Mk I, Mk II, Luxuary Jobe Apt. & Pet Leets) (Atlantean)
    Info
    Equip. & Imp. Layout
    Perks
    History

/born Friday November 2nd 2001