Thread: [RK2] IRRK: Citizen Meeting Arranged Before Council Meeting.

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

[RK2] IRRK: Citizen Meeting Arranged Before Council Meeting.

Citizen Meeting Arranged Before Council Meeting.
    July 02, 29483 - [Rimor]

IRRK - A month has gone by and it seems the city of Newland is still in a state bordering on total chaos.

With conflicts flaring up between citizens and those styling themselves as the new guards of the city and petty crimes at a new high something must be done.

As such, a meeting at the lakeside restaurant will be taking place before the Newland Council meeting to discuss ways to return order to the city. After which, the ideas will be taken to the council meeting and given to those in charge in the absence of the original owners of the positions.

Needless to say, the attacks and violence towards the new guards is unacceptable and is to be disencouraged.

We ask people to attend the meeting by the lake unarmed and ensure there will be no need for combat readiness

The meeting will take place at 19:30 RST to allow for brainstorming before entering the city meeting.
    Last edited by Editor: IRRK; Jul 2nd, 2009 at 22:39:45.

does RST time = UTC ?

I'd like to "voice my opinion"

Mmmmm, subliminal messages.

Newland City, better get ready.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Bronto Burger Advertisement Campaign
    ---
    Get ready for summer by visiting the Bronto Burger by the Newland Lake! Prepare to be amazed by the astonishing flavor that only 100% freshly slaughtered bronto meat makes in our burgers! Accept no Leet substitutes! Why not stop by since the always fresh Bronto Deluxe is only 1000 calories! Our point is our quality reflects our commitment to you!

(( RKST is GMT. If you're unsure what time it is in RKST you may, /tell aarp !time ))
    Last edited by Trousers; Jul 3rd, 2009 at 02:38:38.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I would like to know who is holding this meeting? Who is this "we"?
    No one on the council has been approached about any issues. And to be honest for all this talk about the "new guard', who is really running the city, and all the violence and crime. I have still yet to see any of it. All I have been seeing are bored reporters trying to tear Newland City apart, by causing panic with yellow journalism.

I for one am weary about attending any meeting where I don't know who is holding it. For all anyone knows this could be some sort of trap to somehow harm or control the citizens of Newland. Anyone foolish enough to attend this meeting should go armed to the teeth. Lets be honest here, the "new guard" is the Shadow Compendium trying to control Newland for whatever reason. So I have to ask myself what type of group would want to discourage violence against a known group of criminals.

I am publicly urging people not to attend this meeting, but if you feel compelled to do so please go well armed.
    As for any groups coming to the meeting afterward, if there is a meeting, as always in Newland trouble makers will not be tolerated.

Beta "Foosball33" Cross
    Foreign Affairs Minister Newland City
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: IRRK View Post
    a meeting at the lakeside restaurant will be taking place before the Newland Council meeting to discuss ways to return the city to the original owners of the positions.

the attacks and violence towards the new guards is acceptable and is to be encouraged.

We ask people to attend the meeting by the lake armed and ensure there will be need for combat readiness

The meeting will take place at 19:30 RST to stormi the city
    Hey FoosballX, Try reading the other message there, it tells a completely different story.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    Hey FoosballX, Try reading the other message there, it tells a completely different story.
    Thats why we like you, you're quick.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Always remember, if things in your run-down dirtho... I mean in your nice little town don't go as expected, there is a big, happy family to the south. Order and law are not something you barely dare dream about. All you have to do is ask us to bring you order, law, stability and set rules for everyone. Does sound better than all the chaos, murder, robbery and despair you have now, doesn't it?

Omni-Tek is working, around the clock, to make Rubi-Ka an even better place for all our employees. Be a part of it and join our family whenever you are sick of all the chaos going on elsewhere. We will not judge you for mistakes in the past. Omni-Reform is there to help you overcome the severe trauma you experienced amidst lawless outcasts, without the love and guidance of a proper family.
    Prynxkjui 220 NM MP / Prynjunior 220 Soli Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Prynxkjui View Post
    Always remember, if things in your run-down dirtho... I mean in your nice little town don't go as expected, there is a big, happy family to the south. Order and law are not something you barely dare dream about. All you have to do is ask us to bring you order, law, stability and set rules for everyone. Does sound better than all the chaos, murder, robbery and despair you have now, doesn't it?

Omni-Tek is working, around the clock, to make Rubi-Ka an even better place for all our employees. Be a part of it and join our family whenever you are sick of all the chaos going on elsewhere. We will not judge you for mistakes in the past. Omni-Reform is there to help you overcome the severe trauma you experienced amidst lawless outcasts, without the love and guidance of a proper family.
    Wonderful words there, chucko. But unnecessary. It's been handled, internally.. I might add. Without your help. Have a nice day.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...