Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: epic hate tell

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmfaust View Post
    Send them a tell, but make it one like

"Wow! good job man! You really got me! I didnt even see it coming, lol. Have you been pvp'ing long? Pretty good setup you must have. Anyway I gotta go, ttyl!!"

Kill them with kindness. It will totally destroy any hopes they had of getting someone angry. And usually results with them ignoreing you, or sending YOU hate tells in a desperate attempt to get a rise out of you. Its a mirror effect that makes THEM rage.
    not a bad suggestion....but frankly, i'm not sure i want to go to that amount of effort may though..
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenshie View Post
    I only duel with friends sometimes and if I am on a ganker hunt, things normally escalate too fast to be thinking about screen shots.

Do you guys PvP until you become jaded and it become boring or do you think about the screen shot before and after and make a note to take them?
    I pull any of my screen shots from video so I know they are exactly at the right moment.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

I think the level of negativity in this thread is a bit overwhelming and qualifies as flamebait.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123