Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: 8th Anniversary Screenshot Competition!

So.. are the 3 months being awarded anytime soon?
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

I sent a PM and it got taken care of right away, u will probably have to do the same. Tell Kintaii to make Lucien fix it.
    Major "Grimclaw" Sinister Solitus - Enforcer | Alucard "Opigrim" Ashwell Opifex - Shade | Queen "Shoomi" Hex Opifex - Keeper

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Quilluck View Post
    So.. are the 3 months being awarded anytime soon?
    Fixed yours. It seems the wrong account was credited. I think you know why in your case

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    Fixed yours. It seems the wrong account was credited. I think you know why in your case
    was mine ever credited ? I sent you a PM and a few emails and never got a response

I was billed just the other day for another month so I"m guessing its not credited

haalp

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Ninj00 View Post
    was mine ever credited ? I sent you a PM and a few emails and never got a response

I was billed just the other day for another month so I"m guessing its not credited

haalp
    Yep you are good, I'll double check. There were a few that had multiple accounts attached to the email submisions.

I found the basic video card winner to be so... bland.

Famine check your PM's pls.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Dear Anarchy Online customer,

We are sending you this mail to notify you that the subscription period for your account XXXXXXX ended on January 13, 2010.

Once you are ready to continue your adventures, please log in to https://register.funcom.com to reactivate your account. Your friends and enemies await you.

We wish to thank you very much for spending time with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,
    Funcom

Whats going on ? I thought you credited my account?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninj00 View Post
    Dear Anarchy Online customer,

We are sending you this mail to notify you that the subscription period for your account XXXXXXX ended on January 13, 2010.

Once you are ready to continue your adventures, please log in to https://register.funcom.com to reactivate your account. Your friends and enemies await you.

We wish to thank you very much for spending time with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,
    Funcom

Whats going on ? I thought you credited my account?
    nice account name

hmm I have 50 paid points.
    But,woot for me being a runner up. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    Sorry, missed this message..

But as far as I can tell from my account (which has run out) it was never added
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Quilluck View Post
    Sorry, missed this message..

But as far as I can tell from my account (which has run out) it was never added
    The reward was set on one of your other accounts. You've gained a lot over the years. So I set this one on the account that had Quilluck character attached to it. Let me know if that's not the right account.

That was a great contest, now how about video contest? =)
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112