Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: [melodramatic phrase] [AO reference] Means Riply Now!

[out-of-nowhere statement about how you guys are gigantic geeks and should spend summer outside, despite lacking any knowledge about anyone's sparetime activities and managing to misspell it "loosers" only underlining the inherent irony of the post]
    Sephiroth56 - 220 NT Atlantean - equipment
    Articate - The Brave New World.
    Sephiroth

Four enforcers
    trapped by the sea
    one teased the 'techi
    then they were three

[wonders what he is winning]

[aw crap I just lost]
    I touched Death in a bad place.

My corporate slavery came with a shiny decoder ring.

[getting in before the Klod]

[failing in doing so, right after that]

[calls Rktim a furfag]
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

[debates the epicness of this thread while at the same time trolling the posters on how lame it is]

[ffa's pande]

Quote Originally Posted by indicas View Post
    [ffa's pande]
    [comments on how awesome FFA pande is]
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

[Just showing the flag really]

[Quotes the entire OP]
    [Agrees with ONE of the OP's many arguments]

[Quotes several entire posts disagreeing with the OP]
    [Agrees with a few of the arguments of the fiercest opponents of the OP]

[Makes a completely unrelated conclusion based on very generous re-interpretation of above mentioned arguments]

[Comes away from the post with a feeling of being a peacebringer and a unifying force]

[Being new to the AO forums is not too proud to farm post count]

[Being an old fart does not know why he should farm counts]

[Does so anyway]
    Last edited by Dogtrauma; Jul 2nd, 2009 at 23:59:44. Reason: [Lacks Leave-well-enough-alone capabilities]

[Makes a Comment on the number of posts in this thread about a minor issue]

[wonders if anyone really knows what is being discussed anyway]

[continues to discuss what he perceives to be the topic, even though it has long gone past the point where any new input could be contributed.]

[believes that he is contributing constructively to the discussion when he clearly isn't]

[gives everyone donuts and sets off fireworks for the next five days]

[comes back by the thread]

[infracts three users for questioning moderation and removes another 10 posts]

[buys a new bottle of headache medicine and contemplates taking up drinking]
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

[Expresses frank disbelief that Anarina hasn't already got a serious alcohol problem after how long she's been moderating round here]

X

[ complains to XtremTech about his obvious mispelling of the word "X" ]
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

[Comments on Sterva's slipping grip on reality and delusions of grandeur. teams him in game with a an unknown alt.]

[Comments on Kinstaah's social skills while ignoring own tendencies to pour gasoline on a fire.]

[Mocks keepers, and anyone else using 2h edge. lol's at the ensuing drama and knees-bent running about.]

[Receives infraction.]

[Receives 2nd infraction for replying to the 1st with a msg including the words 'noob', 'lamer', and suggestions to improve self-esteem]
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

[contemplates a multi-server drinking party, but decides it would be a terrible terrible idea.]

[wonders why he doesn't have any infractions]

[makes fun of random poster he has never seen before]
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

[calls the above poster an idiot troll who doesn't even know how to play his MP]
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

[Asks mods to have the thread stuffed and monted in the reet retreat soonish]

[Filthy yet somewhat cheerful quote by well known 19th century author]

[big story in bad english to ask what this thread is about]
    [a lot of cursing in a foreign language]
    [quote of the OP]
    [flaming the OP in tiny letters]
    [more cursing at dev's who removed some posts i really miss in the conversation now]
    [smile]
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

[Points out OP knows nothing about PVP and therefore has no right to have any opinion on the issue at hand]

[Completely ignores Means has already answered the thread, and said it will be fixed]

[Mentions how impossible it is to implement the feature, quoting irrelevant HackerQuest pages from 2002 on chat-structure, claiming to know how the game code is really working, because of said HackerQuest pages]

[inserts a link to an unrelated thread, created by me, claiming to be the original creator of this suggestion, and flames OP]
    Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return.
    To obtain; something of equal value must be lost.
    That is the 1st law of equivalent exchange

Rubi-Ka needs: a nickel statue of an astronaut pointing at the sky
    With the description / plate saying:
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU wil pick up the flag and carry it forward.
    This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingengi View Post
    [Makes fun of X and calls him a noob]

[Re-assures RKTim that Ana is a nazi-mod]
    [Invokes Godwin's Law]

[returns to lurking]
    Dawa -- Ranged Adv Forever

[ponders rule 34]

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast