Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - June 26th, 2009 - The dead awaken and consume coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Instancing Pandemonium.
    New apartments accessed in a new way.
    Sweet, but will instanced pandemonium get the new bosses also? (if not, I need to start the whine already )

what is the new way to access em?

New engine could handle a flight/space sim.
    ---

Questions, comments, retaliations?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordbreaker- View Post
    No, it's obvious that with all the nanoskill items, FC wanted us to return to the old days of self-casting our highest bot. Not be at the mercy of some stinking MP like you!
    Pfff. It's an obvious error in game design. Hopefully, fix is on the way.

If we go down that path, then you are an IMPLANT MAKING PROFESSION. You should gain XP/SK/VP by sitting in some factory, making implants all day!
    Actually, I do get XP by doing that. Working as intended.
    Last edited by Klodders; Jun 29th, 2009 at 20:28:51.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Klodders View Post
    Actually, I do get XP by doing that. Working as intended.
    That would make killing mobs and still getting XP an exploit for MPs, isn't it? Seeing how you aren't using the intended way of gaining XP for your prof.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    That would make killing mobs and still getting XP an exploit for MPs, isn't it? Seeing how you aren't using the intended way of gaining XP for your prof.
    MP is jack of all trades. It's all intended.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

[edited for brevity]

Last edited by Gastastic; Jun 29th, 2009 at 05:52:49.

MP is jack of all trades.
    MPs are advies now? Well, damn!
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

MPs are advies now? Well, damn!
    Advs have nothing to do with this.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

Advs have nothing to do with this.
    Except Advs are the supposed jacks of all trades. If MPs are such, too, obviously they have become ADVIES! Because having multiple profs be "jacks of all trades" makes no sense!
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Except Advs are the supposed jacks of all trades. If MPs are such, too, obviously they have become ADVIES! Because having multiple profs be "jacks of all trades" makes no sense!
    I'd have to disagree with you there, Agents are the true Jack of all Trades, I don't see Advy's getting Tradeskill buffs
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

I got to say, Agent is jack of all trades.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by SoldiTwo View Post
    ...the recharge time was only displayed on the actual nano I casted and not on every nano icon in my shortcut bar, the others just greyed out.

Now I have the number on every single nano icon. ..
    I too would want the "only one nano has a countdown" thing back please.
    That way you could keep track of what buff you just casted.

Any possibility for that to be optional or so? please...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toasting View Post
    ...the last patch made me not have any LD at all, at least before rollback.

after rollback, i have some LD, but still less than i had before patch.
    I'm not having LD's but yeah, I felt the game ran alot smoother in the borked up patch just before rollback. I hope this is known and in the progress of being worked out.
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

Quote Originally Posted by wormx View Post
    I too would want the "only one nano has a countdown" thing back please.
    That way you could keep track of what buff you just casted.

Any possibility for that to be optional or so? please...

I'm not having LD's but yeah, I felt the game ran alot smoother in the borked up patch just before rollback. I hope this is known and in the progress of being worked out.
    Yes, it ran smother, because there were more and more people crashing (thus not on the server playing). Less people in the server, better performance for all.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    Yes, it ran smother, because there were more and more people crashing (thus not on the server playing). Less people in the server, better performance for all.
    Well both yes and no...
    As I described it in another thread :
    I was pleased to see the game was really smooth just after the patch that got rolled back. I didnt lag in the T shaped room in reets where I always lag, even when reets is empty. After rollback, FC somehow managed to patch the lag back in... And its back to lagging in that room and many many many other places...
    ~~~
    What I'm trying to explain here is that even on test server,(not been on test since pre-18.1) with a very low population, I lag in that room.

I'm not the only person who's experienced this.
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    I got to say, Agent is jack of all trades.
    Sorry, but you are both wrong.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

Sorry, but you are both wrong.
    If MP is jack of all trades why haven't they got this weapon yet? ;\
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    If MP is jack of all trades why haven't they got this weapon yet? ;\
    Because this game has enough "features" as is.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

Because this game has enough "features" as is.

haha
    Gimp army from outer space:
    Falkvinge.::.Synneve.::.Gothangel.::.Devilbunny.::.Ulcerosa.::.Alywen

Quote Originally Posted by lazarus View Post
    Sweet, but will instanced pandemonium get the new bosses also? (if not, I need to start the whine already )
    As i understand it, the new mobs in pande will NOT be in the instanced version, as they are being added for the sole reason of keeping non instanced zerg raiding alive for the people who like that kind of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

I've always fantasized about combining Eve-online and anarchy online into one super-mmorpg.

I figure it would work like SWG, where they have separate mechanics and equipment, but have SOME things in common like skills that have alternate or similar uses on the ground/space, also good transport.
    ---

Questions, comments, retaliations?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast