Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Friday with Means - June 26th, 2009 - The dead awaken and consume coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    I'd have to disagree with you there, Agents are the true Jack of all Trades, I don't see Advy's getting Tradeskill buffs
    Agents are the trade of all jacks though.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Uaintseenme View Post
    As i understand it, the new mobs in pande will NOT be in the instanced version, as they are being added for the sole reason of keeping non instanced zerg raiding alive for the people who like that kind of thing.
    Good, now what about the people who don't like that kind of thing?

WTS pande zerging, it's stupid.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Good, now what about the people who don't like that kind of thing?

WTS pande zerging, it's stupid.
    Bump!

Talking

anybody know how long it'll be until the new engine comes out?
    I cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by AFK4ever View Post
    anybody know how long it'll be until the new engine comes out?
    I cant wait
    My recent 8th Year Anniversary Interview with Means
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

I just realised that for the first time in ages we have NO IDEA whats around the bend for AO O.o

Ok ok ok we know 2 things..
    1: Mail system
    2: A 150-200ish PF that looks... hmmmmmmm yeah ima stick with being like the only one that has seen it except for the Devs so far, and ima not tell you anything about it at all ^_^

But other then that.. Ignoring the graphic engine stuff thats ages away still.. again.. a year after it was first to come out...

Some change to specials
    Some change to heals
    Some balancing -.^

The thing about those 3 is that we have no idea at all what they are so we are stuck with only knowing 1 and 2, and heck, im the only one that really knows about 2 xD
    Ok fine sure i know some more stuff also but ima not tell you that ether seeing how its in the "maybe" pile

Damn maybe i should start doing the FWM instead xD
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    yeah ima stick with being like the only one that has seen it except for the Devs so far, and ima not tell you anything about it at all ^_^

The thing about those 3 is that we have no idea at all what they are so we are stuck with only knowing 1 and 2, and heck, im the only one that really knows about 2 xD
    Ok fine sure i know some more stuff also but ima not tell you that ether seeing how its in the "maybe" pile

Statements like that prove that you are both a troll and a liar.
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Lets see what also this patch broke After 6 years it broke my client forcing me to spend a week re-downloading it.

Now i've apparently missed all the Anniversary crap, sure maybe its crap, but I've always been to every event and collected it on all or nearly all my characters across 2 accounts (paid).

And i'm sure i'll get no ****ing compensation in any way either Thanks of nothing funcom!

Well all the more reason for me to cancel my subscriptions this month

Quote Originally Posted by Kilandor View Post
    Lets see what also this patch broke After 6 years it broke my client forcing me to spend a week re-downloading it.

Now i've apparently missed all the Anniversary crap, sure maybe its crap, but I've always been to every event and collected it on all or nearly all my characters across 2 accounts (paid).

And i'm sure i'll get no ****ing compensation in any way either Thanks of nothing funcom!

Ok, the guy in Borealis is STILL THERE. Get your social stuff. The other one which is gone, gave the EXACT same stuff from last year BUT would not give it again if you collected it in 2008, in other words if you did collect the anniversary painting, the xp constructs last year.... you couldn't get them again this year.

So actually you didn't miss on items, maybe the anniversary party... but would that alone be a solid reason to cancel? imho, I don't think so.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).

Quote Originally Posted by Kilandor View Post

You had to spend a week downloading 1200mb ? You poor dear... perhaps it's time to move to somewhere with proper internet connectivity?
    There was also ample warning about this stuff if you followed up around here, so if you knew that you would have to spend a week downloading over your 56k connection, you should've taken precautions and backed up your client

Also, the birthday stuff is still around. And could you give a reason why you feel Funcom should compensate you for having a slow internet connection? That makes no sense.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Funcom employee

Take it easy. The only reason the NPC is there on RK2 is because of K's post...it had despawned for some reason....I read his post and put it back. Had it been gone already that would have been bad...not even a full 2 weeks.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Take it easy. The only reason the NPC is there on RK2 is because of K's post...it had despawned for some reason....I read his post and put it back. Had it been gone already that would have been bad...not even a full 2 weeks.
    I was talking about RK1 Means, not there either.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Take it easy.
    Bringing back old times, eh?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345