Thread: The Second Coming

The Second Coming

:: Intro ::

It has been a while since I have lead dragons. I lost myself in the Shadowlands, in anger from the betrayal of officers who brought my clan to it's knees which lead to the clan disbanding.

I took it all out on the Unredeemed, fighting them all the way to Pandemonium itself. Rage drove me forward, revenge in my mind almost at all times.

I thought that reaching enlightenment would give me the power I need to destroy those I despised. Instead it brought light into my eyes, and the storm within became a calm sea.

Without vengeance in my mind a more clear path showed itself. I missed being a mercury dragon, so why not reform the clan and start again?

In January of 29480 I reformed the clan and named it MD- Special Ops, and tried to rebuild it, but I was not ready. Eight months into it I decided to pass the leadership to my cousin, Windkeeper and went into retirement. He did his best, but four months later the clan folded.

I accepted his decision and let go of the clan; I fought in my own way to battle the guilt that was within me. In December of last year I came out of retirement and began to train, using the alien threat to sharpen my skills once again, to the point of earning the highest award for the defense of our planet.

This time, I am ready. When I reached enlightenment I felt peace, yet that did not change my surroundings. It had taken time to learn, that while I can feel peace within, I can still grab my rifle, go out and delivery some justice by kicking the crap out of whatever threatens the clans.

:: Clan Data ::

Description:
    Mercury Dragons is a clan military organization that serves and protects the clans. Most of our work is considered classified and on a 'need to know' basis.

Objective:
    To eliminate all threats to the clans on Rubika and the Shadowlands, including the Kyr'Ozch, the Dust Brigade, the Cyborgs and others.

History:
    Originally founded in September of 29475 (2001) and disbanded in 29479 (2005) of the same month due to the betrayal of two members. It was later on reformed under the name MD - Special Ops in January of 29480 (2006) and disbanded in December of the same year. Mercury Dragons Clan is probably among the few truly military organizations in the past decade with an outstanding record of service to help the clan cause.

:: Notes ::

We shall walk where the council cannot, to help and assist them wherever we can. To contact those in the corporation willing to help our cause from where they are, to reach out to the neutrals so they see our true and just ways. To our enemies we will be the unexpected, the unwanted, the light that blinds their dark eyes.

We are clan, we are freedom.

PS: If you are a threat to the clans, watch your ass mother****er, because I'll be coming to take your head off. Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Windguaerd; Jun 23rd, 2009 at 16:07:01.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.